Personal Apology

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Personal Apology

In Response to Re: Personal Apology:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Personal Apology : I've sometimes suspected that the trolls were moderators and admins for the site looking to instigate to keep things exciting Sometimes the language patterns start to look similar.  I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it turned out ColtsBabe and Coltsman were the same generic, poorly masked instigator SN.  Same goes for DFreeHOF and UnderDogg, who might be the same as Baddawg (I thought it was 'dogg's handle for posting things he didn't want to post under his regular SN, his more mischievous side if you will).  For a while, I thought Togah and Leon were the same, but more recently, Togah has sounded more like ColtsBabe and ColtsMan.
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]

Interesting conspiracy theory and I don't think you're alone. I wouldn't even reply to the Colts babe because there is no way that is a real profile. I noticed that Underdogg mysteriously has been absent since the appearance of coltsbabe. I don't know weather it's moderators or not but I just stay clear of those types of posts because it's obvious most of them are fake or leon.And who knows, maybe Leon is a fake..We know he's a fraud. The phrases and grammar are just to similar. At least when I'm on a Jets  or Colts forum I'm real troll.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Gents - I appreciate the conspiracy thoughts, but they are incorrect. 

E - as for posting - I have been all over the place since the game.  No one will respond to me.  either the mods have figured out a way to block me from everyone (except me) or everyone has put me on ignore (which would be a shame since I am the easy bullseye every week but the week after a colts win).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Going-the-Distance. Show Going-the-Distance's posts

although your comments were over the top, you don't owe them an apology...don't take anything on these forums so seriously; there's no accountability, no decorum anyway...hell, half the people that participate on these boards can't articulate their thoughts in written format anyway...besides, sports is about passion-you choose sides and you move on...here's hoping a rematch is in the offering, because we abused them all game long until the very end...the Pats gave the game away...we all know that-anyone who watched the game objectively knows that...but the Colts did get the 'W'...good for them...Colts fans, Jets fans, Steeler fans, whomever-they can all suk it and it doesn't matter...after all, they think the same of us...so it goes

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In Response to Re: Personal Apology : Interesting conspiracy theory and I don't think you're alone. I wouldn't even reply to the Colts babe because there is no way that is a real profile. I noticed that Underdogg mysteriously has been absent since the appearance of coltsbabe. I don't know weather it's moderators or not but I just stay clear of those types of posts because it's obvious most of them are fake or leon.And who knows, maybe Leon is a fake..We know he's a fraud. The phrases and grammar are just to similar. At least when I'm on a Jets  or Colts forum I'm real troll.
    Posted by ewhite1065

Notice that udogg is on the front page as having posted, but no post appears in the thread.

What's that about?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Personal Apology : Notice that udogg is on the front page as having posted, but no post appears in the thread. What's that about?
    Posted by bostatewarrior

I didn't notice that but it is interesting..What's your theory? You think he's being censored. I am surprised not to have seen any posts from him over the last couple of days.

He may be in trouble

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Personal Apology : I didn't notice that but it is interesting..What's your theory? You think he's being censored. I am surprised not to have seen any posts from him over the last couple of days. He may be in trouble
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's part of the Patriot Act

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Personal Apology : Notice that udogg is on the front page as having posted, but no post appears in the thread. What's that about?
    Posted by bostatewarrior[/QUOTE]

Like I said, he was doing a lot of troll trash talking after his Comic Book, back cover workout, transformation.

Someone probably got fed up, reported him and got him tossed.  I put him on [Ignore] right at the beginning of his cycle.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

What I find interesting is Leon has been on here for 3+ years WHY? would anyone take all that grief and not discuss any football. I can see trolling on a site for a short time give some abuse, take some abuse then get out.

I picture "leon" as a mod coming to BDC everyday and jumping on here.

also Krammer WAS! hit with a magic luggie from Keith Hernandez

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I thought it was McDowell, over by the gravelly road.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

Nope, Hernandez from the grassy knoll. It bounced off Newman then struck Krammer...the one luggie theory.... I think.....maybe it was Putty?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]What I find interesting is Leon has been on here for 3+ years WHY? would anyone take all that grief and not discuss any football. I can see trolling on a site for a short time give some abuse, take some abuse then get out. I picture "leon" as a mod coming to BDC everyday and jumping on here. also Krammer WAS! hit with a magic luggie from Keith Hernandez
    Posted by Harleyroadking99[/QUOTE]

So according to your theory a lugie can change direction in mid-air! Interesting......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]I got banned from the gang green board for saying some pretty mild things.  My screen name was LeonLovesPats.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

Likewise for patriot_nation on theganggreen.com, cardaway. One negative, non-obscene comment and patriot_nation was squished.

Why would they do that?

Personally, I find our troll community quite amusing. How often do you run across people (for lack of a better word), who enjoy being poked with sharp sticks? And, if you get bored with them, they're only one click away from extermination!

Its win-win! 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcaq4ElAJrE

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

I had it backwards It hits Krammer first then Newman, The Zapruder film doesn't clearly show a second spitter. 

Also if you put enough English, the right amount of snot and roll it off your tongue at precisely the right angle with right amount of force a luggie can and will change direction.

we have alot of time on our hands with nothing much do up here...Cool

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

"Win the game or end Brady's career. Is that too much to ask?"

A Jets fan said this to rousing agreement....wow they wonder why people don't like them. At least we don't want to win because of purposely injuring the other team's QB.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]"Win the game or end Brady's career. Is that too much to ask?" A Jets fan said this to rousing agreement....wow they wonder why people don't like them. At least we don't want to win because of purposely injuring the other team's QB.
    Posted by FishTaco64[/QUOTE]

We don't? Oh yeah..We don't.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I do believe that many of the trolls are created by a few individuals.  I don't think the mods are behind it.  There are a lot of readers, and it only takes a few folks to create all these trolls.  I pretty much am convinced Leon and Togah-2009 are the same person.  I witnessed a Leon thread disappear only to see it recreated under Togah-2009 minutes later with nearly identical wording.  I also saw that Togah updated his profile minutes before Leon created a new account.  Some of the trolls are funny and deserve post-season awards.  Coltsbabe and Payingfan come to mind.  Leon, Togah-2009, Baddawg, and Jintsfan are mostly just trash talkers without any serious posts.  

If underdogg was banned that's just wrong IMO.  He's nowhere close to being a Leon or Baddawg.  I'll assume that several mods use this forum, and he probably ticked one off.

Sections
Shortcuts