Personnel and Scoutings Additions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidSeattle. Show DavidSeattle's posts

Personnel and Scoutings Additions

Could the Pats secure their Future and spend enough to get Mike Shanahan and Urban Meyers on board to help with the Draft choices , Personnel capacity" or as  Offensive Coordinator?
     Some of the picks have not worked out so well in recent years and over the last decade other than Tedy and T.Johnson, I think most of the LBer talent was traded for,??
     Go Pats

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

Re: Personnel and Scoutings Additions

urban meyer sounds like hes really done with any kind of coaching (at least for now) and shanahan wants to be head coach somewhere.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidSeattle. Show DavidSeattle's posts

Many Things are possible. Could you see BB and MS on the side line discussing what to do next? It would be funnnnn.
     Go Pats

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Actually I could see Meyers in the scouting department as a consultant type.  Less stress, time and such.  Meyers may need a year off just to get his health in line but after that....?

Shanahan was interested in the Chicago job the last I heard.  I guess it's home and being back with his old QB would be a comfort to him.  He could turn that program around quick.

Sections
Shortcuts