Perspective!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

Perspective!

Ok, I finally picked myself up off the floor today, splashed some cold water on my face, and got back to reality.  This one hurt but we have a lot of things to be excited about! 

Seems like yesterday we were looking at an aging defense and wondered how we would reload.  We reloaded and have a lot of budding stars.  McCourty, Chung, and Mayo will be the next coming of Law, Harrison, and Bruschi!

Ty Warren, Wright,  and Bodden will be back.  This makes us immediately better without doing a thing in the offseason!

The experts say that from year one to year two is where you see the biggest player development.  Our rookies got a lot of experience this year so hopefully they'll take things to the next level. 

We have a ton of draft picks and flexibility to make some offseason moves.  If we can finally get a pass rusher, our defense will become DOMINANT to go along with out already dominant offense!

I never expected the Pats to go 14-2 this year, so I'm going to lick my wounds and put this season into perspective.  It was an increadibly enjoyable season and we have an outstanding core of young players, good depth, and a huge draft coming up.

If the Pats can improve the offensive line and get a true pass rusher that can wreak havoc on opposing offesnses we will be in great shape to dominate the NFL for the next several years! 

Lastly, the Jets better hope they win it all this year becasue their roster will be blown up after the season.  Miami is heading down the wrong path, and the Bills are the Bills!

This pain will linger for a while but by the time the draft comes along, the page will be turned and we'll be on to bigger and better things. 
    The glass is indeed half full!

Trolls and pessimistic fans need not to reply!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Re: Perspective!

welcome back, glad to see those rose tinted glasses didnt fall off when you hit the floor  :  P

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

In Response to Re: Perspective!:
    welcome back, glad to see those rose tinted glasses didnt fall off when you hit the floor  :  P
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Funny how your profile pic is a foot! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Great Post Deluxe!  Ur always a class act.  This one did sting, but for some reason, not as I thought it would, I started getting that bad feeling around Thu/Fri after the trashtalk had gotten outta hand, I never like when we have 2 weeks off, and all they do is say how good we are....just like SB 42, so in the back of my head, I was expecting this...its just sad, that we pick Sunday to play our worst game...the last 2 playoff games, we have came out looking out of sorts and totally not the same team we were all year...I attribute this to players playing tight, and not loose, and scared to make mistakes, and that usually backfires causing you to make them....I feel we were setup again by the media, like in SB 42...I wish they would just shut UP, and let us play....All week the guys in WEEI were clowing everyon who called and said the Jets had a chance,...Karma is a Beotch and we found out the hard way...I would trade that stupid 45-3 win for a playoff win anyday....Hate to say it, but Rexy outsmarted BIll on this one....   Take Care Deluxe!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

it would be 2 feet but one got stuck in the pats buttocks : ) just kidding, it was always 1 foot.  how do you like the smell of de-feeet!!!!  I stole that from a globe poster that was looking for advice on what sign to bring to the game on sunday.  I wonder which sign he wound up bringing to the game....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

it would be 2 feet but one got stuck in the pats buttocks : ) just kidding, it was always 1 foot.  how do you like the smell of de-feeet!!!!  I stole that from a globe poster that was looking for advice on what sign to bring to the game on sunday.  I wonder which sign he wound up bringing to the game....
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

It stinks.  Now I know what it's like to be a Jets fan over the last 30+ years! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Whatever little bug. You would know all about things being stuck between your buttocks wouldn't you? Do you call this Sanchez before insertion?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

This article is pretty spot on:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/18/upgrading-line-play-tops-patriots-offseason-priorities/

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

You should take what D-bury said seriously. This is it for the Jets.  They don't have developing players in the pipeline and they count on a lot of veteran players with bloated deals right now.

When the money management aspect comes back into play in 2011 with the new CBA, the players who just played a good game to finally beat NE in the playoffs, many will not be around next year.

So, be careful.

Basking in this limelight will be meaningless without a ring in 2010. Keep in mind, the Jets organization called themselves champions before the season started.

You'll look like fools as fans if they don't win it all.

You would have been schnuckered again.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Welp, I can honestly say that I think we will be okay.  we retooled fine this year even with the final 4 or 8 or whatever rule it was that prevented us from signing FA's after last years trip to the AFC Conference Championship game.  So this upcoming year, we dont know if there will be a cap, if there is, what it will be or if there will be a rookie cap which may hurt a team with more than their normal alotment of draft picks.  Tannenbaum has been good for us, sure it is debatable but I like our chances. 

Looks like princess is showing off pictures of his best friend lol. 

Sections
Shortcuts