P.E.T.A. charges pending

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: P.E.T.A. charges pending

In Response to Re: P.E.T.A. charges pending:
    [QUOTE]Shocking those this may be to some, I don't use words or phrases unless I know their meaning, their dictionary definition and their current usage (not always the same).  And I'm not going to engage in a debate over my command of the English language.  Nor am I going to turn this into yet another personal exchange. My point is that perpetuating a discussion on a mistake for which the Pats great (and he is great) quarterback has already accepted responsibility strikes me as the very definition of flogging a dead horse (kicking or beating is also acceptable in current usage).  This is particularly the case since the game is history and resulted in a win for the Pats. Make it as personal as you wish.  I've better things to do than discuss matters that are clearly moot.  And, yes, there are multiple definitions of moot.  I use it in the following sense:   of little or no practical value or meaning.
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

Ironically, the only ones who did not get it were the ones doing the flogging.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: P.E.T.A. charges pending : Ironically, the only ones who did not get it were the ones doing the flogging.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

That would appear to be the case.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

ATJ - don't listen to Babe.  He can be a real crustbucket sometimes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: P.E.T.A. charges pending : Nice come back, Potsie. And the bonus is it wasn't even addressed to you. I can see why you'd personalize it though. I bet you have a lot of shaving cuts.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

This just proves babs and PFS1966 are the same person. oops!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Thread is boring thank you

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]Shocking those this may be to some, I don't use words or phrases unless I know their meaning, their dictionary definition and their current usage (not always the same).  And I'm not going to engage in a debate over my command of the English language.  Nor am I going to turn this into yet another personal exchange. My point is that perpetuating a discussion on a mistake for which the Pats great (and he is great) quarterback has already accepted responsibility strikes me as the very definition of flogging a dead horse (kicking or beating is also acceptable in current usage).  This is particularly the case since the game is history and resulted in a win for the Pats. Make it as personal as you wish.  I've better things to do than discuss matters that are clearly moot.  And, yes, there are multiple definitions of moot.  I use it in the following sense:   of little or no practical value or meaning.
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

D.I.C.K (look it up)

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]It's been a slow week and we'd rather talk about an interception then Tebow. Can you really blame us?
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

rock /> hard place ?