Pete Carroll Will NEVER win in this league!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Pete Carroll Will NEVER win in this league!!!

Welp, we all know who the eeediot was who made that comment. The thing is, he was not alone.

Who is gonna come fess up?? I am in no way a seahawk fan. I am just the guy was clowned here for saying BB needs to consult with Petey on how to rebuild a secondary. It only took 2 years to build the legion of Boom after their leader Milloy retired in 2009. Only ONE first round pick in that secondary and yes there on peds just like our best CB was when he got here.

So Here we are!  Faced with the absolute Worst scenario..... Root for Peyton Manning or Petey Carroll and his band of "Thugs"  It Must be PAINFUL!!!  I must say I dont see any way pats fan can win in this scenario besides boycotting the game. I cant as it WILL be a good contest.

Manning with 2 rings aint the worst thing seeing as we gave his punk Brother 2 already and he is a bum.  If Manning wins though him and his brother would have taken 4 titles from US!!!  Thats Embarrasing!  BB better make some power moves this offseason to get us back where we belong. Its one thing to make it, but if we are gonna be embarrased, Id rather start the revolution and Fire BB now....Smh

ALL HAIL PETEY CARROLL!!!!!  LOL, Wow, I have to laugh to keep from crying but I knew it was coming. YOU GUYS were in Denial!  Better we didnt advance cuz then you guys would be crying about how that "thug" SHerman was so UN Classy after he got in Tommys face again asking..... " You mad Bro!?" 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Re: Pete Carroll Will NEVER win in this league!!!

I don't know what to make of Sherman. He's a great player, not talking about that. He's a mass of contradiction, an enigma. On the one hand, he's a punk, an attention w h o r e. On the other, he's probably as smart as anybody playing today, could probably be a coach. And when he's not trash talking, he's pretty level headed.

I really don't have a problem with Pete Carroll. He seems to push the envelope when it comes to the rules. He tolerates a lot of unprofessional behavior by his players. But in the end, he wins, pretty much wherever he goes.

Talking myself into rooting for Seattle, in case you didn't figure it out...can't root for a Manning, sorry. Or Welky. Not any more.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I said it. He might win it.  I will admit being wrong. We shall see. I will say, I don't see him ever being consistent, though. It's more of an all in flash in the pan approach there.

It is painful needing to root for Dick Thug and poseur/look at me Pete Carroll. Absolutely.

I just don't buy into gimmicks and hype because it's clearly a very s h o r t shelf life in the NFL with that JErry Glanville style.

[/QUOTE]

Hey right on time. had to take you off ignore but I am not engaging you in any other posts. Im sure you are outta control but this......tisk, tisk.... Never say Never!

Well look at this way. Once they win, surely their coordinators will get new jobs and carroll will struggle with defense and playcalling... But maybe not. I looked at his staff. Noone special. Just a bunch of promoted yes men...so what gives??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

FUGHEDABOUDIT!

I'm not rooting for one team or teh other. What I AM rooting for willl be my Super Bowl Squares (Shhh!). Keep that "7 - 3" combo going!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't know what to make of Sherman. He's a great player, not talking about that. He's a mass of contradiction, an enigma. On the one hand, he's a punk, an attention w h o r e. On the other, he's probably as smart as anybody playing today, could probably be a coach. And when he's not trash talking, he's pretty level headed.

I really don't have a problem with Pete Carroll. He seems to push the envelope when it comes to the rules. He tolerates a lot of unprofessional behavior by his players. But in the end, he wins, pretty much wherever he goes.

Talking myself into rooting for Seattle, in case you didn't figure it out...can't root for a Manning, sorry. Or Welky. Not any more.

[/QUOTE]

This  ^^^^^^

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

sad to say I may too. This is only after I found out more about Russel Wilson. He really is a good guy and much more mature than Cam, Colin, RG3. He is easy to root for. Petey and his defense....Not so much but I do Like Sherman as a player. I have warmed up because atleast he IS the best. If you play like the best..not much I can say. Also Earl Thomas is one of my fav. safeties and I love Lynch. Still cant believe Buffalo gave him away for a 4th rounder and we didnt bite....smh

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

People laughed at me when I said Carroll was a good HC. A lot of them.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

He ain't won yet and Denver is the favorite.

Seattle has had so many high draft picks it's about time they done something with them.

Once they lose a bunch of them to FA we'll see how well Pete coaches.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

[QUOTE]

I said it. He might win it.  I will admit being wrong. We shall see. I will say, I don't see him ever being consistent, though. It's more of an all in flash in the pan approach there.

It is painful needing to root for Dick Thug and poseur/look at me Pete Carroll. Absolutely.

I just don't buy into gimmicks and hype because it's clearly a very s h o r t shelf life in the NFL with that JErry Glanville style.

[/QUOTE]

You can't say things like never because I assume you made it strictly on how he was at a given point in time.  ...and although some guys never learn, adapt or progress you can't assume he never did or would or will.

I do agree with you on one thing though.

I am going to wait and see just how sustainable teams like the 49ers and seahawks etc will be as they have to deal with eventually paying their QB's big money.

Just as I took a wait and see to see how good tomlin would be after a few years of taking over an excellent team. He's been OK, nothing great. So too I will wait and see just how long the talent stacked  and up and coming teams can sustain when they have to deal with paying everyone and picking near last for multiple years in a row.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

It doesn't matter who you're rooting for because Seattle is going down. It seems to be that Denver has been dismissed becauise they play in the "weak" AFC. Yes, they may have had an easier road but 606 points scored is still 606! I have watched many Seattle games this year and they have been shakey lately. Especially Russell Wilson! You're telling me that Denver is only a 2 point favorite factoring in Manning and all of those weapons versus Wilson! No way I'm buying that! It would be cool to see Peyton crumble though but I don't see it happening.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

[QUOTE]

A good head coach in college, sure. Jury remains in the pros. He cupcaked into a loaded situation in Seattle.

It's like saying Phil Jackson was a good coach.  lmao

Running up and down the sidelines being a cheerleader and enjoying watching your top 15 draft picks over the past 10 years, play football, really isn't coaching.   It's more like facilitating. lol

[/QUOTE]

Still going with "over the last 10 years" huh? Nice selective memory.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

The guy in Seattle who doesn't get the credit is John Schneider the GM.  He's done a great job building that team.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to jam757's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It doesn't matter who you're rooting for because Seattle is going down. It seems to be that Denver has been dismissed becauise they play in the "weak" AFC. Yes, they may have had an easier road but 606 points scored is still 606! I have watched many Seattle games this year and they have been shakey lately. Especially Russell Wilson! You're telling me that Denver is only a 2 point favorite factoring in Manning and all of those weapons versus Wilson! No way I'm buying that! It would be cool to see Peyton crumble though but I don't see it happening.

[/QUOTE]

This is 2007 all over again, sort of. A record-setting AFC pass attack against a defensive NFC team that is just adequate offensively. Except the Manning shoe is on the other foot.

The wild card might be the weather. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Seattle has had so many high draft picks it's about time they done something with them.

[/QUOTE]

So many high draft picks? He has had #6, #14, #25 and #15 first round picks over his four years. That's nothing to go wow about at all. 

Carroll has made the playoffs 3 of 4 years there and has a 64-38 record after taking over a team that was 9-23 the two seasons before he arrived.

His worst record was 7-9. The last two years he was 24-8. He has been an outrageous success. If they win the SB (which I really think they will) he will be the toast of the NFL.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Four times in Super Bowl history before now the best offense in the league has met the best defense.  The defense has won three times.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You want to know why people here scoffed at Carrol? There really was no reason for it whatsoever, except for one.

That reason is below....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

they may be, but I like defense over offense....this YOU should know after seeing us lose in 2007

here is the other thing. Its been adressed ad nasuem. We have a 1st round pick playing safety same as they do. Other than that, OUR secondary SHOULD be better. The rest of the secondary are 3rd, 5th round picks and a castoff from CFL. Our CFL guys didnt work. Call it straight man. Carroll KNOWS what he wants. He has always loved bigger CBs. Tebucky Jones and Steve Isreal in N.E./

Then he got Sherman(5th round) and Browner(CFL) the same year after he got Thomas in the 1st. They didnt pay too much to get Cliff Avril and Bennett JUST this offseason. Sorry I cant agree. Better free agent moves and better rebuild of secondary.  Once Wilson is up, maybe we see the struggle we have here once we had to pay Brady and have no money for D but right now, it looks dam good. Best home field advantage in the league. Up and coming QB. Best defense in the league.....Im jealous

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

remember we scored 37 a game in 07. The Gaints held to 14 without having the best D

Dont look now, but Defense wins championships!! YOu havent been wondering why we havent won one in so long.??? Or did you think it was bradys fault??

Wow...delusion all over the board!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

remember we scored 37 a game in 07. The Gaints held to 14 without having the best D

Dont look now, but Defense wins championships!! YOu havent been wondering why we havent won one in so long.??? Or did you think it was bradys fault??

Wow...delusion all over the board!

[/QUOTE]

Well we have the best O against the best D so a great test of what wins championships.

I will say this though...Denvers D is more than average.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This  ^^^^^^

[/QUOTE]

Ditto this.

Can't stand how the ESPN mediots fawn over Manning.  And have not, and will never buy a Papa John's pizza...  EVER!!(that will show'em).

BTW:  I live in Florida and there are a lot of old-school Dolphin fans down here.  Boy did I take a beating over the Pats loss.  You'd have thought they had won the AFC Championship.  So much hate for B & B down here.  Say we're over-rated cuz we have'nt won in 9yrs and like to spout the spygate thing.  I remind them they have'nt been relavent in 42yrs.

Que Sera Sera...  it's just a game.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts