Pete Prisco: Indianapolis Colts Employee

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Pete Prisco: Indianapolis Colts Employee

Not like its any big secret. This guy has been a Manning rumpswab for years. But how can he still have the Colts as No. 1 in the power rankings? HOW?!?!? The Colts were lucky to be the Pats by 1 point. The Saints demolished the Pats. Is there really any question as to whether the Saints are better than the Colts? Even Colts fans must see that the Saints are the best team in football.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Re: Pete Prisco: Indianapolis Colts Employee

In Response to Pete Prisco: Indianapolis Colts Employee:
    [QUOTE]Not like its any big secret. This guy has been a Manning rumpswab for years. But how can he still have the Colts as No. 1 in the power rankings? HOW?!?!? The Colts were lucky to be the Pats by 1 point. The Saints demolished the Pats. Is there really any question as to whether the Saints are better than the Colts? Even Colts fans must see that the Saints are the best team in football.
    Posted by Caesar1177[/QUOTE]

I don't buy into Power Rankings.  This isn't the f*cktarded BCS.  That's what the playoffs are for.

Having said that, I see things the same way, although with more respect for what the Colts have accomplished, too.  Remember the Rams took the Saints to the final minutes of their game a couple weeks ago.  What matters is finding ways to win.  I think the Saints are a more complete team RIGHT NOW.  Time will tell if they peaked too soon.  Strange as it sounds, I still think the Colts are working their way towards playing a complete game.

For that matter, though, I think the Vikings are a more complete team than the Colts - I don't think the Colts could go to Pittsburgh and beat a Steelers squad that had Polamalu healthy, either.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Re: Pete Prisco: Indianapolis Colts Employee

All,

Prisco has had the colts on top for weeks.  Probably not taking them down just because of the saints win last night. 

Nick - The colts were playing better earlier in the year, but I think some injuries have slowed them down particularly against good teams like the pats. 

Against Houston, they were down 5 starters on D including Freeney and Sanders.  If the colts can get healthy at least they will be able to get back Freeney and Hayden.  Sanders, Jackson, and Hagler are down for the year. 

Donald Brown has also been nicked which has not helped their running back situation. 

If the colts are healthy come playoff time, even without a couple of key starters, I don't think they will have anything to complain about. 

Sections
Shortcuts