Peter King Picks the Patriots to Win the Super Bowl

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Peter King Picks the Patriots to Win the Super Bowl

He has them beating the Seahawks in the Super Bowl.  It's a video on SI's website through his MMQB column.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: Peter King Picks the Patriots to Win the Super Bowl

Believe it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Would love nothing more than to blast Pete Carroll outside in a blizzard.

Side note: The Farmer's Almanac does call for a storm the week of the SB in smelly Jersey.

Very suspicious of King's agenda here, however.

I know I should move on but curiosity is getting the best of me... wouldn't it be easier just to list who you are not suspicious of.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Always fun lot see the Pats predicted to win the SB, says since this is Peter King's prediction I don't put much stock into it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

There really isn't any tesam in the AFC except maybe Housto that should give Pats a run.

Denver - Defense issues / Baltimore issues all over

If they get to the sb they will be favorites even if they shouldnt be- Cause LV doesn't put point spreads up for winner but to get bettors to bet

We are in the hunt

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:

He has them beating the Seahawks in the Super Bowl.  It's a video on SI's website through his MMQB column.

They will finish with a Top 5 Offense AND Top 5 Defense this season. It would be a bigger surprise if they don't win the Superbowl this year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

[QUOTE]

Side note: The Farmer's Almanac does call for a storm the week of the SB in smelly Jersey.

I know I should move on but curiosity is getting the best of me... wouldn't it be easier just to list who you are not suspicious of.

[/QUOTE]

So true.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

But I thought Peter King was anti-NE?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

One of Peter King's stops for his annual Training Camp tour was at Gillette this year.  Maybe the Gillette Stadium ban was lifted?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I'll support that extremely tenuous pick.  My numbers have the Seahawks at the #1 position and the Patriots at the #2 position, based on all of last year's games.  The Pats have two negatives:  Tom Brady is 36 years old (albeit coming off an NFL record for most offensive first downs in a season) and Hernandez is long gone.  That said, Bill Belichick keeps thinking up NFL-leading innovations.

Seattle in a snowstorm in New Jersey?  That's almost a home game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I forgot all about the SB being NYC/NJ. I hope it's terrible winter conditions for the gm.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

it wouldn't surprize me if pats make it to superbowl again this year , but it wouldn't surprize me if brady choked it away again!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Predictions are like A*h.o.l.e.s.  Everybody has one, except sports media blowhards expell more from theirs.   

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to patriotrain's comment:
    [QUOTE]

it wouldn't surprize me if pats make it to superbowl again this year , but it wouldn't surprize me if brady choked it away again!!

Nice try, Bustchise. I have to give it to you using a varied character technique, but you aren't fooling me.

Another one of your obvious poseur Pats names exposed.

What do you have open right now, signing in and out? Just the 3? Hard to keep track huh?

[/QUOTE]

Russ this is a perfect example. It's a such an obvious troll comment it's not even worthy of a response. Why take the bait just ignore it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

In response to stan17's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

butt-cheese, i dont think so , i'm from mass. watched all the playoff games in the past 10 years, first three superbowl wins, brady rose to the occassion, lately can't seem to win the big one, no troll baiting , just commenting on kings prediction.

[QUOTE]

Nice try, Bustchise. I have to give it to you using a varied character technique, but you aren't fooling me.

What do you have open right now, signing in and out? Just the 3? Hard to keep track huh?

[/QUOTE]

Russ this is a perfect example. It's a such an obvious troll comment it's not even worthy of a response. Why take the bait just ignore it.

[/QUOTE]

He denied being Bustchise. I know it's him and he's trolling but Bustchise is being careful with how he uses that board name right there.

But, this PatriotRain Bustchise name said "as long as Brady doesn't choke it away again" to mock me having that opinion.

See?

Dead giveaway it's Bustchise debuting a new board name in here. The other dead  giveaway is that he's not typing much in a response so he doesn't slip up.

Also, the other two Jets tinged names he uses right now as Bustchise and Bungalow Bill never post at similar times, showing they;re two different people.

If the mods were wotht their salt, they'd take this info and ban his names.

Just wanted to point out that he is our Damher Jets troll.  That's all.

[/QUOTE]

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

In response to stan17's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

why do i have to be butt cheese, cant i be me" patriotrain" just wnted to comment on kings prediction.

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He denied being Bustchise. I know it's him and he's trolling but Bustchise is being careful with how he uses that board name right there.

But, this PatriotRain Bustchise name said "as long as Brady doesn't choke it away again" to mock me having that opinion.

See?

Dead giveaway it's Bustchise debuting a new board name in here. The other dead  giveaway is that he's not typing much in a response so he doesn't slip up.

Also, the other two Jets tinged names he uses right now as Bustchise and Bungalow Bill never post at similar times, showing they;re two different people.

If the mods were wotht their salt, they'd take this info and ban his names.

Just wanted to point out that he is our Damher Jets troll.  That's all.

[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts