Peterson td??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Peterson td??

I can't for the life of me figure out how this wasn't changed. The ball never crossed the goal line. That could of really screwed us.I would love to hear the league on this. That was a completely blown call. Just glad it didn't cost us anything.......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

Re: Peterson td??

In Response to Peterson td??:
    [QUOTE]I can't for the life of me figure out how this wasn't changed. The ball never crossed the goal line. That could of really screwed us.I would love to hear the league on this. That was a completely blown call. Just glad it didn't cost us anything.......
    Posted by EASON11[/QUOTE]...the second time he did not make it. He did however break the plan without touching the ground on the first attempt

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Takes a lot to overturn the call on the field.  But you could make a fair case that the ball never broke the goal line and that it wasn't a TD.  Conclusive?  Not sure. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

The thing about replay is that the phrase "indisputable visual evidence" is subjective, leaving the officials free to do what they always do, which is call whatever they want.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

It's very annoying.   The refs get worse by the week. They have a point blank replay and still can't admit they were wrong.

How about Welker mugged or the Wilhite PI call in the end zone?  Two borderline or flat out iffy at best calls.

How about the phantom Vollmer false start call? Just awful. What are these idiots looking at?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

I don't know what people are looking at here. Peterson was met by Mayo in the air and knocked back. The ball or Peterson never made the endzone.........I just don't get it. We did the right thing challenging it and they still don't see it...........the refs will cost a game to us sooner or later..I just hope its not in January or February.....thats terrible officiating

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsTxGrl. Show PatsTxGrl's posts

The officiating was awful! That was not a TD. Even Stevie Wonder could of seen that.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Peterson td??:
    [QUOTE]And where was the "helmet to helmet" hit by Guyton?  I didn't see it.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

That contanct was an incedntal by-product of momentum. This is the problem with blanket policies designed to remove physical play. Yes, Guyton's helmet brushed Favre's helmet when he went by. It was nothing like a collision and shouldn't be fined . . .   you could even make a case that the flag was ticky-tack. I'm more concerned that another guy targeting Brady's knees was ignored by both the officials and the dynamic duo of Aikman and Brennaman.

Sections
Shortcuts