Peyton & his Antics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KUL00. Show KUL00's posts

Peyton & his Antics

The Game yesterday was interesting to see...Texans raced out to a lead & boom a few calls go Indy's way. It is very surprising to hear the Commentators say very little if nothing about the Pro Officiating towards Peyton & Club. I sometimes wish Limbaugh was still in the booth as he would have called it the way he saw it! Anyways, did anyone else notice how when things did not go Peyton's way he basically threw a Tantrum in the field? Slapping his hand on the ground or on his head?

It is turning into a joke watching them play. As I said all along though, they weaknesses will be exposed in the playoffs. They are not a playoff team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Re: Peyton & his Antics

Are you serious?  All QB's do this including Tom Brady.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Peyton & his Antics:
    [QUOTE]The Game yesterday was interesting to see...Texans raced out to a lead & boom a few calls go Indy's way. It is very surprising to hear the Commentators say very little if nothing about the Pro Officiating towards Peyton & Club. I sometimes wish Limbaugh was still in the booth as he would have called it the way he saw it! Anyways, did anyone else notice how when things did not go Peyton's way he basically threw a Tantrum in the field? Slapping his hand on the ground or on his head? It is turning into a joke watching them play. As I said all along though, they weaknesses will be exposed in the playoffs. They are not a playoff team.
    Posted by KUL00[/QUOTE]

I noticed  and I was shocked and chagrined. I was sad and sickened and if you want to start a bring back Rush club sign me up. Excellence in (NFL) Broadcasting.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Peyton & his Antics:
    [QUOTE]The Game yesterday was interesting to see...Texans raced out to a lead & boom a few calls go Indy's way. It is very surprising to hear the Commentators say very little if nothing about the Pro Officiating towards Peyton & Club. I sometimes wish Limbaugh was still in the booth as he would have called it the way he saw it! Anyways, did anyone else notice how when things did not go Peyton's way he basically threw a Tantrum in the field? Slapping his hand on the ground or on his head? It is turning into a joke watching them play. As I said all along though, they weaknesses will be exposed in the playoffs. They are not a playoff team.
    Posted by KUL00[/QUOTE]

I am a die hard Pats fans who does not like Trools coming here and building up their team and breaking down ours. I have to say that these threads about Manning winning because of the refs are rediculous. This is one of the best QB's of all time, not to recognize that is silly. Every team gets a good and a bad call now and then, to act like a season is only due the refs is a joke.

If the league is a joke for one team then it is for all teams, our wins then mean nothing because in a league where that could happen no wins can count. I don't by the bs on "spygate" being the reason for our wins and I don't buy Manning being lucky, he is great, just as the TB and the Pats are great.

We and our team are better than this and it makes us look like whinners 

Not dinging you, just tired of these threads