Peyton Manning Finished?...Just had Neck Surgery

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

Peyton Manning Finished?...Just had Neck Surgery

Now I know everyones gonna say, Hey its only a pinched nerve. But have you seen the size of Mannings neck? Its like 3 stacks of dimes! Unless he had it shortened and had his head screeewed on tight I think it could actually fall off during a game and everyone would mistake it for the football and try and grab it, he's really screeewed if they try and spkie it. Oh this could be the begining of the end for Peyton PlaceYell

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3839316. Show user_3839316's posts

Re: Peyton Manning Finished?...Just had Neck Surgery

In Response to Peyton Manning Finished?...Just had Neck Surgery:
    Now I know everyones gonna say, Hey its only a pinched nerve. But have you seen the size of Mannings neck? Its like 3 stacks of dimes! Unless he had it shortened and had his head screeewed on tight I think it could actually fall off during a game and everyone would mistake it for the football and try and grab it, he's really screeewed if they try and spkie it. Oh this could be the begining of the end for Peyton Place
    Posted by Stompper
    I feel sorry for eggbert but in a fed pen I bet he would beat down serial rapists like ted kennedy and bill clinton and do usa a favour.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

What if he is turning into a bobble head!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Wow....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

He's under extreme pain for carrying around the monkey on his back and he needed the surgery to help.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In Response to Re: Peyton Manning Finished?...Just had Neck Surgery:
    He's under extreme pain for carrying around the monkey on his back and he needed the surgery to help.
    Posted by TheFantasyBaron

Hey Baron!  It wasn't a monkey at all....I have it on good authority..underdogg himself...it was a Who Dat Chicken "Voodoo" Bone that has been stuck in his throat since the Super Bowl!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from smileybennyhana. Show smileybennyhana's posts

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: Peyton Manning Finished?...Just had Neck Surgery:

Posted by smileybennyhana

This gets my award for the best What Ever you wanna call this about Peyton! EXCELLENT JOB!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

When he was getting that neck worked on he should have had some forehead reduction too

Sections
Shortcuts