Peyton Manning is going to retire, win or lose

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

Peyton Manning is going to retire, win or lose

this : http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/peyton-manning-retire-offseason-neck-injury-denver-broncos-super-bowl-win-lose-011214

Is this up coming  game will be the last of P. Manning if his team loses? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Peyton Manning is going to retire, win or lose

We could only hope. How perfect it would be to see Brady ride him off into the sunset. A Pats fan could not ask for more. Wow. But I doubt he retires if they lose. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

We could only hope. How perfect it would be to see Brady ride him off into the sunset. A Pats fan could not ask for more. Wow. 

You're kidding right?  Rivalries are what make the game exciting.  I've never enjoyed the NBA as much as I did when Bird and Magic played.  I hope both Brady and Manning keep playing for a long time.  I'm just not into the newer crop of QB's.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to carawaydj's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

We could only hope. How perfect it would be to see Brady ride him off into the sunset. A Pats fan could not ask for more. Wow. 

[/QUOTE]

You're kidding right?  Rivalries are what make the game exciting.  I've never enjoyed the NBA as much as I did when Bird and Magic played.  I hope both Brady and Manning keep playing for a long time.  I'm just not into the newer crop of QB's.

[/QUOTE]

No way. I live in Indiana, and you have no idea how SICK I am of Gomer P. Horsehead. Want him GONE, and I want Brady to be the one to send him on permanent vacation. Not kidding in the slightest.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

[QUOTE]

We could only hope. How perfect it would be to see Brady ride him off into the sunset. A Pats fan could not ask for more. Wow. But I doubt he retires if they lose. 

[/QUOTE]

Neck surgery isn't pretty. I know because my mother had back surgery right near the neck  because her disk is degrenerating.

Peyton is concerning about his health than playing next season if he loses. He is close to 40 years old and he will put family above football.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

the title of this thread is false

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wishful thinking.

I love Manning but I don't want him to be paralyzed because of one play.

After I read this article, I am fearing a bit that he will retire.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not really if he makes his decision.

It depends of his doctor AND his family  if he continues. Or he might retires anyway if he wins his second SB.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Cloudyandrain's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wishful thinking.

I love Manning but I don't want him to be paralyzed because of one play.

After I read this article, I am fearing a bit that he will retire.

[/QUOTE]

Well true. I dont wish him any personal harm. By all accounts hes a decent guy, I just want him off the feild.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I don't wish him personal harm either, however I hope Jones, Collins and Nink destroy him come Sunday.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

I would like for him to play a couple of seasons more. A few more chances to win against him. The victory is all the sweeter when the others are at their best, and he is the second best in the game.

When he does retire, the league will feel a little empty.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

In response to freediro's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't wish him personal harm either, however I hope Jones, Collins and Nink destroy him come Sunday.

[/QUOTE]

lol.  i like this

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Not likely....he saw how well this worked for Ray Lewis last year so he figures what the heck....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I don't ever want to see any player get injured no matter who he plays for and I sure don't want to see PM end up in a wheelchair.  Although I don't care for all of the hype that surrounds this guy he's good for the game and for competition. 

If the Pats win, I don't care if PM throws for 4 TDs and 300 + yards. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

He's lying, it's the Ray Lewis rally call. They're trying to do that for him in Denver so that the team can play above themself.

Win or lose, the rat will be back to break Farve's records. He's a stat queen, he's not leaving a stat without his name on it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No way. I live in Indiana, and you have no idea how SICK I am of Gomer P. Horsehead. Want him GONE, and I want Brady to be the one to send him on permanent vacation. Not kidding in the slightest.

[/QUOTE]

I will happily tell you what everyone tells me.  LEAVE.  We don't want you here.  Get a job in New England so that you can slobber chowder all over your Brady doll.  I understand that you are sick of it, but that's not Indiana's fault.  That is your fault for choosing to live here.  Go away.  Please.  Leave.  Be gone.  Be free of the colts locale constraints. There's a Belichick big head just waiting for you in the Northeast. 

BTW - Not kidding in the slightest.  Get out.  Why the self-punishment?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to Cloudyandrain's comment:

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not really if he makes his decision.

It depends of his doctor AND his family  if he continues. Or he might retires anyway if he wins his second SB.

[/QUOTE]

should read....  "might" not     "is going to"

My opinion was that he looked done after the foxboro game.    But he has come back to life out of sheer will (and thin air---that is easier to throw in)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I hope he does the right thing for his health and a neck injury is no joke, obviously.  But I love seeing him play.  I don't think I could stand him as a talking head.  Then again, he has a decent sense of humor.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Who cares what this marginal QB does.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

Count me in as another who wants to see him chased off into the sunset by the Pats.  I expect him to be back next year though. 

He still has at least another year on his contract making $20+mil, right?  If there's anything he likes chasing more than stats, it's the next payday and TV face time.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Ahh the NFL gaga boy again....no worries about Welker who is in far worse shape from the concussions....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sad part is media is already crowning Luck the next NFL gaga boy...According to many hes already the greatest QB in the game. Going into last weeks game Sporting News had him rated as a better QB than Brady...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I will happily tell you what everyone tells me.  LEAVE.  We don't want you here.  Get a job in New England so that you can slobber chowder all over your Brady doll.  I understand that you are sick of it, but that's not Indiana's fault.  That is your fault for choosing to live here.  Go away.  Please.  Leave.  Be gone.  Be free of the colts locale constraints. There's a Belichick big head just waiting for you in the Northeast. 

BTW - Not kidding in the slightest.  Get out.  Why the self-punishment?

[/QUOTE]

.... LEAVE.  We don't want you here.... Go away.  Please.  Leave.  Be gone.... 

BTW - Not kidding in the slightest.  Get out....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Seems to me that if the Horseface is planning to retire, he's more likely to call it quits after a loss, than a win.

Sections
Shortcuts