Peyton Manning Leaving Colts?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Re: Peyton Manning Leaving Colts?

In Response to Re: Peyton Manning Leaving Colts?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Peyton Manning Leaving Colts? : The city of pumped in noise and turned up temperatures has the chutpah to call the Patriots "Cheats", when they didn't do any such thing that no one else (including the Colts) was doing at the time.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Colt trolls are like the kid in the school yard who gets zinged with a couple of good lines, and has no come back. So, out of desperation, screams, "I know you are but what am I".

LOL!!!! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

UD6, are people here ganging up on you?  That's because you don't belong here.  This is a Patriots fan site.  You should go to where you are treated better, and talk with loyal SPARKLY EUNUCHCORN fans.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Okay, let's all play the dogggg game.  Doggg acted with Oswald.  Doggg was in Ted Kennedy's car.  Doggg is Kiser Sousa.  Doggg is responsible for the mortgage crises.  Doggg and Knightsailor are life partners.  Do I have proof?  Heck no, but who needs it.

You forgot the "fact" that he also killed Jimmy Hoffa and buried him somewhere in NJ!

And I've heard he's also hiding Saddam's missing WMD in his mother's basement!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

One thing - Peyton won't go to just any team. He needs to go to a team with a line and some wide receivers. He wants those stats TODAY and not down the road.

That is a given. He certainly would not want to waste his final years with a rebuilding team. He may also want to go to a team with a dome. And a coach who will yield a lot of authority to him.

If the Jets don't win a SB...and, in particular, can't beat out the Pats this year in the AFC East, don't be surprised if they make a play for Peyton...and trade Sanchez. The Jets are desperate for a championship.

This I see as a long shot. While having the Manning brothers both in NJ would be a huge marketing opportunity, I doubt the Jests would go this way. They have some very good young players and they believe in Sanchez. Also Peyton may not want to play in an open stadium so far north. I could also foresee cap trouble once the cap returns if they pay him what he'll be asking.

Colt trolls are like the kid in the school yard who gets zinged with a couple of good lines, and has no come back. So, out of desperation, screams, "I know you are but what am I".

You forgot "I am rubber and you are glue..."

UD6, are people here ganging up on you?  That's because you don't belong here.  This is a Patriots fan site.  You should go to where you are treated better, and talk with loyal SPARKLY EUNUCHCORN fans.

People ganging up on him is the only attention he gets. His mother is always off with truck drivers or winos, and he has no friends. If he actually went to a Colts board the other kids would all make fun of him and treat him no better than we do. At least here he thinks his whining is justified!

I'd still like to see a source where Tom Brady was "complaining" about his contract status. I watch NFLN every night, and the only thing there was the mental midgets speculating. If Tom went public with something don't you think there'd be a full page smear piece on ESPN? They say inbreeding causes loss of brain function. I guess UD is proof they are correct!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Z - maybe you didn't read this:
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms-trippinwednesday060210
      some people close to Brady feel the organization isn’t displaying much urgency toward ensuring the latter.
    or these mailbag responses
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms-trippintuesday061510
        it should be telling to you and other skeptics that, given a chance to dispute any of the information presented in my column, neither party uttered a peep in protest.
    And here's support that the disconnect story was leaked by team brady - and it doesn't even need to come from outside the NE bubble. 
    http://www.necn.com/08/12/10/Felger-Brady-exclusive-with-Michael-Silv/landing_sports.html?blockID=288608&feedID=3352

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

TP - now that we have dispensed with your spin effort, here is the sinister thing I believe about Manning and his contract. 

I think Manning was pissed that nothing could get done before the season and now he is going to leverage that anger.  Not necessarily in money, because he already knows he will be paid top dollar, but in power.  I think he may guarantee he has some say in things that haven't happened before.  The team is in transisition with an entirely new coaching (green) staff, and Polian seems to be nearing his retirement.  

Further, I believe Manning may be doing this to play his part in the player's side of the CBA dispute.  Manning can be a huge pawn for the NFLPA. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]Z - maybe you didn't read this: http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms-trippinwednesday060210   some people close to Brady feel the organization isn’t displaying much urgency toward ensuring the latter. or these mailbag responses http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms-trippintuesday061510     it should be telling to you and other skeptics that, given a chance to dispute any of the information presented in my column, neither party uttered a peep in protest. And here's support that the disconnect story was leaked by team brady - and it doesn't even need to come from outside the NE bubble.  http://www.necn.com/08/12/10/Felger-Brady-exclusive-with-Michael-Silv/landing_sports.html?blockID=288608&feedID=3352
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Doggg:  this certainly is classic:  "some people close to Brady," would have been much more effective if an actual name was given.  Come on, his maid is "close" to Brady, gonna take her word?  With respect to disputing the information - okay, I write a column that reports "someone close to Underdoggpoop indicated that he married Knightsailor last night."  See how that works.  Oh, yeah, I almost forgot - a day or two later, since no body throws the BS flag, I write - oh, nobody in the Underdoggpoop or Knightsailor group uttered a peep in protest.  Has it occurred to you that maybe, just maybe, the Underdoggpoop or Knightsailor group just didn't want to dignify a false or inaccurate report which may lend the false or inaccurate report more credence.  Nah, you'd never agree with this, makes far to much sense.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]it is clear- pay-a-ton's lust for money knows no bound. irsay declared he wanted to make geyton the highest paid player. they wanted to pay him a lot. but geyton 5head wanted more. this fagface will get 22 milli a year, mark my words. the colts have NO class. they su ck and the pats will not lose to them again as long as brady is QB and belichick coach
    Posted by sirpinochle[/QUOTE]

It's pretty rare to have both skills and marketability. If I had both, I'd take advantage too. One source (not sure of credibility) indicates he makes about $15 million for playing football in 2010 and another $15 million in endorsements.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Clearly these threads are concocted to prey upon the insecurities of this forum's biggest trespasser.  I think it's comical that being a wind up artist can get KS off of World of Warcraft and here for a full day defending a professional athlete that could give a toss about him in return.  And then to throw out stuff about Brady (his hair, beautiful wife, etc.) as an attempt to downplay his success when it really matters is pathetic.  Take a look at yourself mate.  You take the bait constantly and run with it like a bluefin tuna on a spinner, and then you spend countless hours making pointless replies while those in this forum think to themselves "is there really nothing better happeing in Indiana right now?"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I said reputable source. The first two links are fluff, the first being the article itself. Neither of these say anything about Tom's camp leaking anything. Nice way to puff it up though, and making it look like you found three.

The third, is based on a fabrication itself. Tom gave about one exclusive interview a month this year so far. He gives interviews with ESPN even after the Matt Walsh garbage. He gives interviews with the Herald too.  I suppose that because he does that, then "naturally" he must have been their source all along in the Matt Walsh fiasco.... see how I did that?

Felger, a cable news guy, is not a reputable source dude. Cable news is worse than print, you just say whatever you can think of off the top of your head to provoke viewers into watching.

The fact that he gave an interview a month later to Yahoo makes it fact for you then ok. I could say, by the same token, that the fact that no one is denying that a source close to Manning said he wants to "maximize" his payout, because we haven't heard a "peep" in protest, to be a natural verification that he "leaked" that story, and thus making him greedy. See how that works?

Moreover, it levels it off. Now you have two players going for everything they can, and your whole opinion about "team player Manning" is shattered.

It is not a fact. You are inventing it. Feel free to invent it, but you are making yourself a hypocrite by the day. You basically spend half your time here holding posters' toes to the fire here for inventing a story about Dungy's son being gay, inventing a story about the Polian having a conspiracy with referees. And both of those are invented stories that irk you. They are invented the same way your story is invented.

Oh, wait, then again, despite all the non-reputable people saying something about that, neither Dungy nor the Colts have ever uttered a peep about it....so then ... following the logic you are saying here.... they must be true ... right? 

And all this to prove something to yourself, inventing stories etcetera, just to defend Manning, and knock Brady down, when a.) Manning is entitled to hold out for as much money as he wants, and it doesn't make him any less a 'team player', and b.) Brady is as well. 

If someone says otherwise, just forget about it, because at that point they are just trying to bash on Manning.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Peyton leaving Indy would be as bad as if the Colts ever left Baltimore or the Rams if they ever left LA................Sealed

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]One thing - Peyton won't go to just any team. He needs to go to a team with a line and some wide receivers. He wants those stats TODAY and not down the road. 

That is a given. He certainly would not want to waste his final years with a rebuilding team. He may also want to go to a team with a dome. And a coach who will yield a lot of authority to him.

Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

Bub, It was a joke. Most players want to go to a team on the verge of winning a title, not to pad stats.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Peyton Manning Leaving Colts? : Doggg:  this certainly is classic:  "some people close to Brady," would have been much more effective if an actual name was given.  Come on, his maid is "close" to Brady, gonna take her word?  With respect to disputing the information - okay, I write a column that reports "someone close to Underdoggpoop indicated that he married Knightsailor last night."  See how that works.  Oh, yeah, I almost forgot - a day or two later, since no body throws the BS flag, I write - oh, nobody in the Underdoggpoop or Knightsailor group uttered a peep in protest.  Has it occurred to you that maybe, just maybe, the Underdoggpoop or Knightsailor group just didn't want to dignify a false or inaccurate report which may lend the false or inaccurate report more credence.  Nah, you'd never agree with this, makes far to much sense.
    Posted by gr82bme[/QUOTE]
    gr8 - certainly everyone wants named sources, but in today's world, naming sources probably means losing sources.  As Silver put it, when given the opportunity to refute the story, neither Brady nor Kraft did, so take from it what you will. 

Ultimately, I could care less.  Brady had a legit beef.  Manning currently has a legit beef.  The point is that TP is just up to his usual pot stirring and I am pointing out that unlike Brady, there really is no news about Manning.  That's not to say there won't be, but TP's suppositions now are just pure specualtion made up by he who fancies himself a board columnist. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]TP - now that we have dispensed with your spin effort,

RESPONSE: First of all, who is "we", and how have you, or "we", "dispensed with" my alleged "spin effort"? I've yet to see any explanation put forth to show why Peyton hasn't signed yet...considering that the Colts have offered him a blank check.

here is the sinister thing I believe about Manning and his contract.  I think Manning was pissed that nothing could get done before the season and now he is going to leverage that anger.  Not necessarily in money, because he already knows he will be paid top dollar, but in power.  I think he may guarantee he has some say in things that haven't happened before.

RESPONSE: Something could have gotten done before the season. The Colts were willing to spend top dollar, all along. But, I agree with you that he seeks more say in the organization. Part of the reason for this stems from that cowardly decision to sit him down, and not go for the perfect season. Peyton wanted to go for it, but was overruled by Polian and his coach.

The team is in transisition with an entirely new coaching (green) staff, and Polian seems to be nearing his retirement.

RESPONSE: I've seen nor read anything indicating that Polian is thinking about retiring.

Further, I believe Manning may be doing this to play his part in the player's side of the CBA dispute.  Manning can be a huge pawn for the NFLPA.

RESPONSE: Nonsense. Who do you think Peyton is, Lech Walesa? Tom Condon is his agent. Condon is notorious for trying to squeeze every red cent out of a club. This contract controversy centers upon money, and control. Peyton wants top dollar, and never wants to be in a position again where the team can tell him to sit. He likely wants some say in personnel decisions, too. Or, maybe he wants out of Indy, to go play for a team that has a better chance to win a title...and play in a town where he can make far more money in off field endeavors?
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Peyton Manning Leaving Colts? : gr8 - certainly everyone wants named sources, but in today's world, naming sources probably means losing sources.

RESPONSE: Typical Dog(gggg)!! What a croc...LOL!!!  

As Silver put it, when given the opportunity to refute the story, neither Brady nor Kraft did, so take from it what you will.

RESPONSE: I take it that they wouldn't dignify the fabricated story with a comment. The proof is in the pudding. Brady didn't try to hold the Patriots' up...but signed a reasonable four year extension. What has Peyton and Tom Condon done? 

Ultimately, I could care less.  Brady had a legit beef.

RESPONSE: Apparently, Brady had no beef, except in your own little world.

Manning currently has a legit beef.

Really? What in your view is his legitimate beef? 

The point is that TP is just up to his usual pot stirring and I am pointing out that unlike Brady, there really is no news about Manning.  That's not to say there won't be, but TP's suppositions now are just pure specualtion made up by he who fancies himself a board columnist.

RESPONSE: My "speculations" are based on observation and deduction. Yours are based on wishful thinking, and homerism...LOL!!!
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Sorry but Keith Olberman is currently suspended and not available.  Give me a break.  Sivler's as credible as any other NFL national reporter. 

The point is you asked and I answered.  There is none of that from TP.  Just speculation. 

Further, whether you wish to admit it or not, Manning's desire not to allow the media to make a story out of this at this time "is" being a team player.  The same could not be said with Brady. 

As for the Dungy thing - what paid reporter has written that Dungy's son was gay?  Do they have a source?  Is there another reporter suggesting that it must be true given certain circumstantial evidence?  Why do reports say he was found by his girlfriend?  If she was "just a friend" wouldn't they say "friend" not girlfriend?  Or are you suggesting that Dungy's son was so "in the closet" that he did not know it himself?  Give me a break Z - Apples and Oranges. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

RESPONSE: First of all, who is "we", and how have you, or "we", "dispensed with" my alleged "spin effort"? I've yet to see any explanation put forth to show why Peyton hasn't signed yet...considering that the Colts have offered him a blank check.
    You didn't see the report that Manning didn't want to deal with it during the season?  Or do you only read what you want to?  Just admit that your thoughts here are nothing more than pure speculation. 

RESPONSE: Something could have gotten done before the season. The Colts were willing to spend top dollar, all along. But, I agree with you that he seeks more say in the organization. Part of the reason for this stems from that cowardly decision to sit him down, and not go for the perfect season. Peyton wanted to go for it, but was overruled by Polian and his coach.

Sure it could have and for likely the same reason as the pats, the colts were stalling.  By the way, my comments were pure speculation.  I have no idea why no deal is done other than what has already been said.  Obviously, you have your speculation, which you are trying to spin into something more than that, but you are not Rumplestiltskin - that's clear.

RESPONSE: I've seen nor read anything indicating that Polian is thinking about retiring.
    His son has taken the official title of GM.  I don't know when the time is coming, but I am speculating within 3 years. 

RESPONSE: Nonsense. Who do you think Peyton is, Lech Walesa? Tom Condon is his agent. Condon is notorious for trying to squeeze every red cent out of a club. This contract controversy centers upon money, and control. Peyton wants top dollar, and never wants to be in a position again where the team can tell him to sit. He likely wants some say in personnel decisions, too. Or, maybe he wants out of Indy, to go play for a team that has a better chance to win a title...and play in a town where he can make far more money in off field endeavors?

I think the players are trying to help one another right now given the labor dispute and I am wondering if Manning might be playing a role.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry but Keith Olberman is currently suspended and not available.  Give me a break.  Sivler's as credible as any other NFL national reporter.  The point is you asked and I answered.  There is none of that from TP.  Just speculation.  Further, whether you wish to admit it or not, Manning's desire not to allow the media to make a story out of this at this time "is" being a team player.  The same could not be said with Brady.  As for the Dungy thing - what paid reporter has written that Dungy's son was gay?  Do they have a source?  Is there another reporter suggesting that it must be true given certain circumstantial evidence?  Why do reports say he was found by his girlfriend?  If she was "just a friend" wouldn't they say "friend" not girlfriend?  Or are you suggesting that Dungy's son was so "in the closet" that he did not know it himself?  Give me a break Z - Apples and Oranges. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

I'm not saying anything about Dungy. 

Again. You are crossing your wires here. What is not credible is saying that Tom leaked information. IT IS NOT A FACT!!!!!!!!!

Prove it otherwise. That is what I am asking for. It is made up.

Here it is. Now stay focused, ok? Please?

Dungy's Son: Silver's Comment:
    reported depressed reported that there is disconnect

Person against Dungy: You (or person invested in slamming Tom)
    He must be g@y... Tom must have leaked it...

Opinion: Opinion:
    Dungy is a bad father. Tom is greedy...

Now do you see how the logic is similar. The comments in red are NOT FACTS! They are fictions invented by desperate/angry people for rhetorical reasons. Not apples to oranges. Apples to apples. Use your noodle here. This is basic analogical reasoning.

As far as Tom vs Manning. How about this one .... Tom got his deal done. Manning is dragging his out. Manning is being greedier and less a team player. There... the same cannot be said of Tom. He got his done in the offseason without a distraction during the season. And the same cannot be said of Manning. There ... see how I did that?? Victory is mine. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

RESPONSE: Typical Dog(gggg)!! What a croc...LOL!!!  
    I always enjoy this kind of response from you.  Its a tacit agreement.

RESPONSE: I take it that they wouldn't dignify the fabricated story with a comment. The proof is in the pudding. Brady didn't try to hold the Patriots' up...but signed a reasonable four year extension. What has Peyton and Tom Condon done? 
    Interesting opinion.  If one were not willing to "dignify a response" to a fabricated story, you'd think they'd stop talking to the guy, but that couldn't be further from the truth.  Both Kraft and Brady maintain relationships with Silver.  Peyton and Condon have accepted the complexity of the issue and are waiting until the season is over.  I'd imagine this will result in a bigger payday for Manning. 

RESPONSE: Apparently, Brady had no beef, except in your own little world.
    LOL - yes, my little world that includes the world wide web - www - LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Really? What in your view is his legitimate beef? 
    They both wanted a deal to get done ahead of the season, but could not. 

RESPONSE: My "speculations" are based on observation and deduction. Yours are based on wishful thinking, and homerism...LOL!!!
    Glad you admit your comments are nothing more than speculations.  Mine comments, on the other hand, are based on reported information from credible sports writers both on the national and local level.  Come back when you have an argument TP.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]RESPONSE: Typical Dog(gggg)!! What a croc...LOL!!!   I always enjoy this kind of response from you.  Its a tacit agreement. RESPONSE: I take it that they wouldn't dignify the fabricated story with a comment. The proof is in the pudding. Brady didn't try to hold the Patriots' up...but signed a reasonable four year extension. What has Peyton and Tom Condon done?  Interesting opinion.  If one were not willing to "dignify a response" to a fabricated story, you'd think they'd stop talking to the guy, but that couldn't be further from the truth.  Both Kraft and Brady maintain relationships with Silver.  Peyton and Condon have accepted the complexity of the issue and are waiting until the season is over.  I'd imagine this will result in a bigger payday for Manning.  RESPONSE: Apparently, Brady  had no beef, except in your own little world. LOL - yes, my little world that includes the world wide web - www - LOL!!!!!!!!!! Really? What in your view is his legitimate beef?   They both wanted a deal to get done ahead of the season, but could not.  RESPONSE: My "speculations" are based on observation and deduction. Yours are based on wishful thinking, and homerism...LOL!!! Glad you admit your comments are nothing more than speculations.  Mine comments, on the other hand, are based on reported information from credible sports writers both on the national and local level.  Come back when you have an argument TP.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Doggg:  surely even you are smart enough to know you're being schooled by Z and TexasPat.  You've been caught with your perverbial pants down with regards to this argument.  The fact is, you have zero proof that Brady "complained" about his contract situation.  I and others have given you proof (his own interview on WEEI) to the contrary, but still you to defend something that doesn't exist - what, have you given up your unicorn search?  Occasionally, and I mean very occasionally, you actually have something relavent to say and discuss, but you're off on this one, you've been shown that over and over, but won't let go.  Are you ever wrong?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry but Keith Olberman is currently suspended and not available.  Give me a break.  Sivler's as credible as any other NFL national reporter.

RESPONSE: Says who...you??? Sorry, I need another source that is credible...LOL!!! 

The point is you asked and I answered.  There is none of that from TP.  Just speculation.

RESPONSE: And you have provided stone cold facts?? Dog(gggg), you're the second coming of Rodney Dangerfield...LOL!!! 

Further, whether you wish to admit it or not, Manning's desire not to allow the media to make a story out of this at this time "is" being a team player.  The same could not be said with Brady.

RESPONSE: And that's the way it is, guys!!! Whether you wish to admit it or not...so there!!! LOL!!!!

As for the Dungy thing - what paid reporter has written that Dungy's son was gay? Do they have a source?  Is there another reporter suggesting that it must be true given certain circumstantial evidence?

Response:
    http://wnymedia.net/thesportsroadtrip/2007/03/so-why-did-james-dungy-commit-suicide/

Why do reports say he was found by his girlfriend?  If she was "just a friend" wouldn't they say "friend" not girlfriend?  Or are you suggesting that Dungy's son was so "in the closet" that he did not know it himself?  Give me a break Z:

RESPONSE: It's a well known fact that Dungy is an activist against gays: http://www.outsports.com/nfl/2006/0131dungy.htm
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Tex,

I don't believe that Dungy's son was gay. It is a fiction invented by people who want to say he caused his son to commit suicide. The fact that that logic that UD can't get over, is exactly what he is using now. It is fictive. Mythopoetic. Inventive. Illogical by all accounts of logic.

Here is the simple logic. Reports are listed in black. Opinions listed in blue. And fictions listed in red. And opinions based in fiction are listed as Of in purple.

Silver: Carucci:
    R: Brady Wants more Money R: Manning wants more money

^                                 
    O: Brady wants more Money O: Manning Wants More Money

Here is fictive logic:

Silver: Carucci:
    F:   Brady leaked the story                             ^ 
         ^ 
    Of: Brady isn't a team player O: Manning team guy putting it off

UD doesn't want to understand that he rails against the exact same logical motif, or that it could be used in this same situation to make an opposing claim.

^
    F:   Brady leaked the story F: Manning's agent leaked it..             ^             

Of: Brady isn't a team player Of: Manning isn't a team player

Once you start inventing stories to bolster your opinion, you pass the bounds of credibility. It opens up a realm where anything can be said at any time whatsoever, and the factual basis upon which a forum is based as an informational device is fundamentally eroded. The same thing can be said about the Carucci story as UD is saying about the Silver story. It just takes one person to pretend that someone leaked something, and then voila, you have instant support for an opinion that ins't based in any ostensible fact.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Peyton Manning Leaving Colts? : I'm not saying anything about Dungy.  Again. You are crossing your wires here. What is not credible is saying that Tom leaked information. IT IS NOT A FACT!!!!!!!!! Prove it otherwise. That is what I am asking for. It is made up. Here it is. Now stay focused, ok? Please? Dungy's Son: Silver's Comment: reported depressed reported that there is disconnect Person against Dungy: You (or person invested in slamming Tom) He must be g@y... Tom must have leaked it... Opinion: Opinion: Dungy is a bad father. Tom is greedy... Now do you see how the logic is similar. The comments in red are NOT FACTS! They are fictions invented by desperate/angry people for rhetorical reasons. Not apples to oranges. Apples to apples. Use your noodle here. This is basic analogical reasoning . As far as Tom vs Manning. How about this one .... Tom got his deal done. Manning is dragging his out. Manning is being greedier and less a team player. There... the same cannot be said of Tom. He got his done in the offseason without a distraction during the season. And the same cannot be said of Manning.   There ... see how I did that?? Victory is mine. 
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]
    Z - my my my -

Look - you know as well as I do that I stated it was my opinion in this thread.  Now, as I said before (but you chose not to respond to), maybe you don't think I am entitled to my opinion in the same way your bedfellow TP is. 

The point is my opinion is based on significantly more circumstantial evidence than your poorly contrived Dungy comparison. 

Here's a little video where brady had a chance to refute the story - gasp - he didn't. 

http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/sports/nfl/patriots/tom-brady-talks-about-upcoming-end-of-contract-20100604

I don't know whether or not the story was intentionally floated, but my reason for believing that it was is that Brady is POLISHED at public communication.  If he didn't want that story out there, I believe it wouldn't be. In the absence of his inability to control his handlers (like TO's cousin-lol), I would have expected him to refute it.  He didn't. 

Feel self satisfied all you like.  Use your powers of debate, etc.  Deep down, you cannot deny that I may be right.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

UD,

You can make all the speculations you want, including what I think "deep down." That alone is incredibly hilarious. Deep down I feel the same thing I am saying now, you look like a person who wants to believe something. I don't know what you are thinking deep down....

You are entitled to an opinion, but expect it to be questioned when it is not based in fact. Again, I could say the exact same thing about Manning not denying Carucci's story. And I could post any of the interviews he has given since the story as evidence that he did it, because he isn't denying it.

Simple question, just answer it with a yes or no:

Is it a fact that Tom Brady leaked that information?

If you have any credibility, you will indulge me here.