Peyton Manning Leaving Colts?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Re: Peyton Manning Leaving Colts?

In Response to Re: Peyton Manning Leaving Colts?:
    [QUOTE]UD, You can make all the speculations you want, including what I think "deep down." That alone is incredibly hilarious. Deep down I feel the same thing I am saying now, you look like a person who wants to believe something. I don't know what you are thinking deep down.... You are entitled to an opinion, but expect it to be questioned when it is not based in fact. Again, I could say the exact same thing  about Manning not denying Carucci's story. And I could post any of the interviews he has given since the story as evidence  that he did it, because he isn't denying it. Simple question, just answer it with a yes or no : Is it a fact that Tom Brady leaked that information? If you have any credibility, you will indulge me here.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

Z - God bless ya' for trying, but doggpoop will only respond with more unfounded garbage.  You poked so many holes in his pretzel logic, he's looking like Swiss cheese and I doubt he'll come back with any yes or no response.  Also, his credibility has never been in question - most folks on here know he has none.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I have friends that I drink with that are Colts fans. Don't let the impression of a few people that find themselves in a Pats forum everyday act as an exemplar of what all Colts fans are.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

LOL - If I have any credibility?  My credibility is as strong as any on this board. 

But I will indulge you.  There is no way to answer yes or no to your question.  I don't know if he leaked it or had one of his handlers leak it.  Do you know?  Answer this yes or no. 

I have suggested - as you know that it is very possible that he did either do it himself or have it done.  Do you know, FOR A FACT, that he did not? 

Indulge me.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]LOL - If I have any credibility?  My credibility is as strong as any on this board.  But I will indulge you.  There is no way to answer yes or no to your question.  I don't know if he leaked it or had one of his handlers leak it.  Do you know?  Answer this yes or no.  I have suggested - as you know that it is very possible that he did either do it himself or have it done.  Do you know, FOR A FACT, that he did not?  Indulge me.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

DING, DING, DING - I win a kwupie doll.  What I tell ya Z.  I guess per your logic Doggg, I could accuse you of being a child molester even though I don't have proof of it - because I don't have proof that you're not one - it's a good charge.  Poor, poor Doggg - euthanasia should be considered.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

I

n Response to Re: Peyton Manning Leaving Colts?:
    [QUOTE]LOL - If I have any credibility?  My credibility is as strong as any on this board.  But I will indulge you.  There is no way to answer yes or no to your question.  I don't know if he leaked it or had one of his handlers leak it.  Do you know?  Answer this yes or no.  I have suggested - as you know that it is very possible that he did either do it himself or have it done.  Do you know, FOR A FACT, that he did not?  Indulge me.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Peyton Manning Leaving Colts? : Dogg, here is the question you said you cannot answer yes or no, from Z: Simple question, just answer it with a yes or no : Is it a fact that Tom Brady leaked that information? The reality is you must answer NO to the question above because you don't know--so that means that it is a fact that we don't know if it is a fact that Brady did not leak anything because we have no proof of fact that he did (or anyone else for that matter or if it was all speculation by a reporter).  Just my opinion.  Good luck tonight, the Colts need it.
    Posted by Duc749Rider[/QUOTE]

Duc74Rider:  we're wasting our breath to be quite honest.  Dogg/knightsailor can't think rationally when it comes to TB and the Pats.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Wrong Duc - me not knowing does not change whether or not he leaked it.  The real fact here is that all of this discussion about whether or not he did or didn't doesn't change my opinion that he may very well have done so, either himself or through others. 

I said very early in this thread that it was my opinion and none of that has changed regardless of Z's desire to put me on something other than what I have said.  

Regardless of the debate tactics any of you wish to employ, someone within Brady's camp told Silver that Brady felt the team wasn't displaying urgency to get a deal done.  Its my opinion that these comments were not provided unintentionally and I believe they were done with Brady's approval.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Wrong Duc - me not knowing does not change whether or not he leaked it.  The real fact here is that all of this discussion about whether or not he did or didn't doesn't change my opinion that he may very well have done so, either himself or through others.  I said very early in this thread that it was my opinion and none of that has changed regardless of Z's desire to put me on something other than what I have said.   Regardless of the debate tactics any of you wish to employ, someone within Brady's camp told Silver that Brady felt the team wasn't displaying urgency to get a deal done.  Its my opinion that these comments were not provided unintentionally and I believe they were done with Brady's approval.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

We get it. You are saying Dungy's son killed himself because of Dungy's anti-gay rhetoric.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Touchdown Colts - Root

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Peyton Manning Leaving Colts? : We get it. You are saying Dungy's son killed himself because of Dungy's anti-gay rhetoric.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

He must have, because even with an absence of facts, you've stated your opinion that Doggg things that's the reason the poor kid committed suicide - and opinions always trump fact in Doggs world.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I'm telling you guys - he should get on national TV and take his talents to South Beach lmao

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

There is no way to answer yes or no to your question.

Yes, there is.

Just say yes, or no. Not, "I don't know whether it was him or one of his whatever.." Because you don't know it was leaked at all. 

I will indulge you when you indulge me. 

Now, again. Be honest. 

Is it a fact that the "disconnect" on money was leaked? Yes or no

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]Touchdown Colts - Root
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

You were saying? 
    Sure is throwing alot of INTS lately.  Must be thinking about his contract or maybe his new team.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]   Regardless of the debate tactics any of you wish to employ, someone within Brady's camp told Silver that Brady felt the team wasn't displaying urgency to get a deal done.  
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

That simply is not a fact. If it is ... then prove it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]Touchdown Colts - Root
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Hey retardodogg - great TD pass by Manning. . . . . to San Diego.  But if it's your opinion that it didn't happen, I guess it didn't.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE] Regardless of the debate tactics any of you wish to employ, someone within Brady's camp told Silver that Brady felt the team wasn't displaying urgency to get a deal done. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Here again, assumption posited as fact.

Michael Silver saying a thing happened and refusing to tell us how he knows is not evidence.

Incidentally . . .  nice Pick-6 by your boy.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]There is no way to answer yes or no to your question. Yes, there is. Just say yes , or no . Not, "I don't know whether it was him or one of his whatever.." Because you don't know it was leaked at all.  I will indulge you when you indulge me.  Now, again. Be honest.  Is it a fact that the "disconnect" on money was leaked? Yes or no . 
    Sorry Z - I can't give you the answer you want because I don't know the answer as I have said many times.  If that means you are going to pus* out on the quid pro quo, so be it.  Everyone will back you, but we'll all know the truth.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Peyton Manning Leaving Colts? : Hey retardodogg - great TD pass by Manning. . . . . to San Diego.  But if it's your opinion that it didn't happen, I guess it didn't.
    Posted by gr82bme[/QUOTE]

He's got 2 today. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Peyton Manning Leaving Colts? : Sorry Z - I can't give you the answer you want because I don't know the answer as I have said many times.  If that means you are going to pus* out on the quid pro quo, so be it.  Everyone will back you, but we'll all know the truth.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Yes, you do know the answer.

Can it be proven?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

All you need to do is answer the question. Then I will gladly answer your question. 

You have my word. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Peyton Manning Leaving Colts? : He's got 2 today. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Yup, in your world - but hey we know you never let facts get in the way of an opinion.  Poor, silly doggg.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Dogg.  Another Manning INT.  Still early, but so far SD seem to be one of Manning's favorite receivers.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]All you need to do is answer the question. Then I will gladly answer your question.  You have my word. 

Z - I have answered it as you asked.  As I said, I could not give you one of the answers you wanted.  Why can't you get that?

Its fine.  You are clearly insincere.

Sections
Shortcuts