Peyton Manning Leaving Colts?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Re: Peyton Manning Leaving Colts?

"You are clearly insincere."  And you are clearly devoid of intelligence.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Peyton Manning Leaving Colts?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Peyton Manning Leaving Colts? : He's got 2 today. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Ya, 2 pics!  Maybe he should have signed that contract.  It appears he is loosing money by the quarter.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Peyton Manning Leaving Colts? : Z - I have answered it as you asked.  As I said, I could not give you one of the answers you wanted.  Why can't you get that? Its fine.  You are clearly insincere.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

No you didn't answer the question. 

You totally can say yes or no. You know the answer, you just don't want to say it.

As far as calling me insincere, it is irrelevant. I'm not going to get into name calling.

Is it a fact that Tom (or any of his agents) leaked information to Michael Silver? Yes or no?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Hey Doggg:  you better hope your Dolts stopped getting schooled as you've been schooled here.  Fortunate for the Dolts, SD's only getting FGs (well, except for that pick 6).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

In Response to Peyton Manning Leaving Colts?:
    [QUOTE]     One has to wonder why Peyton Manning has passed on signing what would be a lucrative extension with the Indianapolis Colts? Despite assurances from Indy owner Jim Irsay to make him the league's highest paid player, Peyton refused to get involved in extension discussions during Indy's week 7 bye week. Instead, he preferred to table the matter until the end of this season. With potentially a blank check on the table for his services, why would Manning take a pass?: http://www.dbtechno.com/curiosity/2010/11/02/could-peyton-manning-be-considering-leaving-indianapolis/ .      Could it be that he is still seething over managements' cowardly decision to pull the plug on Indy's chance at a perfect season last year? Could it be that he sees the Colts as an aging, fading team? Could it be that Peyton doesn't like or respect Indy's head coach, Jim Caldwell? Could it be that he sees opportunities to make millions off the field in NY, Dallas, or Miami?       Franchising Manning won't save the Colts. Don't you think that the Minnesota Vikings, Dallas Cowboys, Miami Dolphins, or New York Jets (if they falter this year in their SB quest) would be more than willing to part with two #1 draft choices, and open up their vaults, to land Peyton?       Thoughts? 
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

After a game like today, he better sign whatever offer is on the table - before it gets rescinded...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Peyton Manning Leaving Colts? : After a game like today, he better sign whatever offer is on the table - before it gets rescinded...
    Posted by PatFanInBA2[/QUOTE]

Amen, brother. Another Jake DelHomme-like performance, such as this four interception, two pick-six gem, could cost Manning millions. LOL!!! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Peyton Manning Leaving Colts? : No you didn't answer the question.  You totally can say yes or no . You know the answer, you just don't want to say it. As far as calling me insincere, it is irrelevant. I'm not going to get into name calling. Is it a fact that Tom (or any of his agents) leaked information to Michael Silver? Yes or no ?
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

Z...don't waste your time trying to get a straight answer out of this cowardly, word twisting, troll. He won't dare commit himself to a position. Why? Because he knows that, if he does that, he'll once again be exposed for the clueless clown that he is.

This is yet another example of why he has no credibility on this forum, and why no one should take him seriously. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]Bob Kraft should inquire.  Tom Brady needs a good back up.
    Posted by Encinitas[/QUOTE]

Lol, I was going to post the same thing but you beat me to it!!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Last nights' debacle gives further credence to why Manning would want to leave the Colts. He'll will be 35 years old next season. His OL is in decline. As a result, he's getting hit alot more, and has no running game to support him. As I've stated repeatedly in other posts, many of Indy's key players are 30 years old, or older...such as Manning himself, Wayne, Clark, Brackett, Freeney, Jeff Saturday, and Mathis (who turns 30 in February). 

But, don't just take it from me: http://www.indystar.com/article/20101129/SPORTS15/11290335/Kravitz-This-is-bad-for-Manning-but-at-least-we-saw-it-coming?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Colts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Touchdown Colts - Root
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Just because Manning throws a touchdown it doesn't mean it is for the colts.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Peyton Manning Leaving Colts? : Just because Manning throws a touchdown it doesn't mean it is for the Colts.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

With an aging team to support him, and a weak OL to protect him, no wonder that Peyton may be looking for greener pastures...and is shedding tears:

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

TP - at least now you admit the colts oline is weak.  You had a different position before the season started.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]TP - at least now you admit the colts oline is weak.  You had a different position before the season started.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Making excuses for Peyton, are we? After watching that game last night, even you may now understand why Manning may be leaving Indy.   

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

No.  confirming what you've said.

You like Kravitz.  Read him today. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Not caring.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

I've posted a thread on this subject a while back. This topic will pick up steam as the season approaches the end, which, for the Colts, will come sooner rather than later.

Colts fans should go to the Lions forums to get acclimated to the Post-Manning Era.

If PM lands in Big D the Brady/Manning rivalry will continue as the teams face each other in 2011.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]TP - at least now you admit the colts oline is weak.  You had a different position before the season started.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Boo hoo dogggturd.  Yes, the Colts are the most injured team in the history of the league, but for God's sake, you're still in the playoff hunt thanks to that lame division you play in, and if you get a few guys back and they play well, you may very well end up with a home playoff game.  Forgive me if I don't cry you a river.  Also, your complete inability to form cognizant thought and logic with regard to the majority of this thread is simply - well, juvenile.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Peyton Manning Leaving Colts? :...your complete inability to form cognizant thought and logic with regard to the majority of this thread is simply - well, juvenile.
    Posted by gr82bme[/QUOTE]

As usual, this is an attempt by The Dog(gggg) to misdirect this discussion from whether Peyton is considering leaving Indy, to shifting the blame for the up and down performances of Manning and his team to the OL. 

Incidently, I have challenged his offensive line whine in the cry-baby thread he started, which he entitled, "No longer encouraged, just humbled".

If only that were true...LOL!!! 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Peyton Manning Leaving Colts? :      As usual, this is an attempt by The Dog(gggg) to misdirect this discussion from whether Peyton is considering leaving Indy, to shifting the blame for the up and down performances of Manning and his team to the OL.       Incidently, I have challenged his offensive line whine in the cry-baby thread he started, which he entitled, "No longer encouraged, just humbled".      If only that were true...LOL!!! 
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]Tex:
    2 weeks in a row is too much for UD.  I suppose he's a bit discouraged. me & some friends talked about possibly flying out there for that one, oh well maybe the Razor in late January.