Peyton Manning Leaving the Colts, Part Deux

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Peyton Manning Leaving the Colts, Part Deux

Is his name really robbie evans?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Peyton Manning Leaving the Colts, Part Deux:
    [QUOTE]hey underputz robbie evans, why dont you go and get a job!!!!  No one here likes you, and i mean NO ONE, why dont you go and visit the ingaystar.com site and hang out with your pony putz friends, im pretty sure if you fell of the face of the earth in the next second or so, no one here will care-get it, most pat fans hate the clots and vice versa, so why not go hang with your gay buddies on ingaystar.com and you can all marvel at the fact that playtex womanning s**ks in the playoffs- i mean how many choke jobs can you have (9-10, 7x 1 and done) sure brady had 2 meltdowns now but i will take 2 vs your 7, now please go step in front of a moving bus and do us all a favor, we hate you so please go to your gay clot site you pick 6 putz lover!!!
    Posted by brady-is-clutch[/QUOTE]
    Yep, this one worked.  See you guys later. 

Robbie Evans, sigh.  could you be any more obvious? 

Isn't it funny that rusty didn't get it?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from brady-is-clutch. Show brady-is-clutch's posts

see its him, that is his name and UD6 is robbie evans or as we called him back in the day "slob nob", see slob nob would sit at work and blog on the computer all day long-on top of being 30-40 minutes late every single day-well the boss put up with this for awhile, then he transferred to another dept and thought he could continue being late and blogging all day while at work, well in the end they canned him-i know its him, i worked with him for to long and he knows who i am because i would remind him daily about how playtex and his clots cant hang with brady and his pats, hey robbie you put so much into blogging why not become a writer or something, or better yet get a job fool and support your family, quit making momma do all the work

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

[QUOTE]     Would Peyton leaving Hooterville be as damaging to Indy as LeBron leaving the Cavs was to Cleveland?: http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110210113821AAfz39o      You be the judge.
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

Do you think he would hold a 60 Minute Special in primetime on ESPN to deliver the news to Indy?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]see its him, that is his name and UD6 is robbie evans or as we called him back in the day "slob nob", see slob nob would sit at work and blog on the computer all day long-on top of being 30-40 minutes late every single day-well the boss put up with this for awhile, then he transferred to another dept and thought he could continue being late and blogging all day while at work, well in the end they canned him-i know its him, i worked with him for to long and he knows who i am because i would remind him daily about how playtex and his clots cant hang with brady and his pats, hey robbie you put so much into blogging why not become a writer or something, or better yet get a job fool and support your family, quit making momma do all the work
    Posted by brady-is-clutch[/QUOTE]

Wait, you worked with this tool?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from brady-is-clutch. Show brady-is-clutch's posts

yes i worked with him for about 5-6 years maybe 7, i know its him, funny how he has disappeared all of a sudden isnt it??  its him, UD 6 = robbie evans, and all he talked about was his beloved clots and playtex womanning-he likes to start stuff, he likes to debate to where it gets under your skin, he will debate anything from sports to politics, in his last post he wrote "could you be any more obivous" he knows me and i know its him, lets see how long he stays gone, im sure he is reading this and wondering how i figured him out arent ya robbie.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

b-i-c 

None of your follow up matters, because I've already left the board...

whoops.  Never mind.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

b-i-c, 

shhhh, yes I am wondering how you came to your conclusion.  (i'm still not here)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from brady-is-clutch. Show brady-is-clutch's posts

and i will be hear watching you robbie, if i recall i have been calling you out for a month or 2 now on how is playtex greater than brady and you still have not answered me and i stated the numbers, the only thing playtex has on brady is reg season accomplishments (4 mvp's to 2) but everyone knows legends are made in the playoffs - see bradshaw of the 70's, montana of the 80's, aikman of the 90's and brady in the 2000's, funny playtex cant even muster up a winning record in the playoffs (9-10) so im still waiting robbie on why playtex is better but you will advoid the question because the numbers do not lie my friend (9-10 7x one and done-1 ring-thanks to groooosman and 2 SB appearances) and now the other (14-5, 2x one and done, 3 rings in 4years, 4 SB appearances and a perfect season to go with it) numbers do not lie robbie, im still waiting and i think its time for you to go back to ingay land with the other clot losers

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Now this is what the Offseason is all about. LMAO

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

b-i-c

Because team victories are not individual accomplishments.  Even ask your old friend Rusty if Defenses aren't required to win in the post season. 

Question for you - How many SB's would Brady have won with his currently constructed defense?  Could Brady have won any sb's with the defense he had last year?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

hey bic - since you've figured me out, do you remember the lyrics to the jingle?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from brady-is-clutch. Show brady-is-clutch's posts

i do know that if brady had playtex's weapons for a decade and if he had freeny and mathis, he would have more than 3 easily, he would have had 4 if ASSante samuel doesnt drop the sure INT, and who is the winningest QB (percentage wise) in the SB era---who do you think that is, i will give you a clue, its not your precious playtex thats for sure, with the D he has now they have more of a shot then the clots do-i mean they did go 14-2 and they traded their deep threat 1/4 of the way into the season, cant play the "what ifs" or the "coulda" woulda" shoulda" bottom line this year brady got a bad case of "manning itis" but at least TFB doesnt deliver a pick 6 on the biggest stage ever, thats why he is on the mount rushmore of QB's while playtex is somewhere on the ground looking up at bradshaw, montana, aikman, brady, the only ones with 3 or 4, its time to say goodbye robbie, now move on to the ingay site and love your precious clots somewhere else, we dont want you here, so why dont you just leave, and remember 3 rings is greater than 1 any way you want to spin it

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsareNumberone. Show PatsareNumberone's posts

Robbie Evans

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

LOL - Freeney and Mathis are great pass rushers, but they are not great run stoppers.  Additionally, you have to take the rest of the defense with them.  Something that's not discussed much.  Did you know that in Manning's 10 playoff losses, Indy's defense gave up over 1500 yds rushing?  That's more than 150/game.  In only 2 of those 10 losses did the colts give up less than 100 yds on the ground and one of them was 99.  Did you know that in Brady's wins his defense gave up less than 90 total rushing yards per game and in only 3 of 14 did the opponent rush for more than 100 yards.  In Brady's losses the d gave up 133 on average. 

As for your D being great this year.  They went 14-2 in the regular season.  What was this year's postseason record for the pats? 

Where are you from B-i-c?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I think it's funny how UD6 is denying his name.  Now we see a balding middle aged character discovered on the internets.  bawhaha

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I think its funny that you are stupid enough to bite on something like this, then again, rusty, your ineptitude never ceases to amaze me. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Robbie Evans? Wait he owns a restaurant chain... bob evans?  yes?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]Robbie Evans? Wait he owns a restaurant chain... bob evans?  yes?
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

That was the jingle I was thinking of. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Though this thread has become a "smackdown match" I'll still chime in on the actual subject. While it's hard for me to think the Colts would let Manning go, if he does want to leave I think he'll get his wish. They couldn't weather a holdout, and I think Peyton would be resolute if he wanted out. And there are teams like the Vikings, 49ers, Titans, Raiders, Cardinals, and Redskins who could be contenders with him on board. The Bills and Browns would probably love to have him, but I doubt he'd go to either. Not just the weather, but I'm sure he doesn't want to be in the same division as NE or Pittsburgh (Miami would fall into that category, too). I don't claim to know, but it may be he isn't happy with Caldwell. If such is the case and he is looking to move on I don't doubt he'll get his way. He also may be waiting to see what happens with the CBA, perhaps he could bring in more if the cap is raised substantially. I am surprised that the media hasn't tried to make something of it, though. I don't watch or read ESPN, but his name hasn't been mentioned on NFLN. As for Peyton himself, I think he has matured since the "throwing the line under the bus" days. But he simply doesn't have the talent around him like he did a few years ago. I'm also sure that most of the teams I've listed above would "break the bank" to get a QB like him. So while I still think he'll most likely stay put, a sign and trade is not out of the realm of possibility. If he is tagged the media frenzy will start!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Just an afterthought.....

If Manning did want out, and the Cardinals were interested, does anyone think Larry would restructure to get a deal done? If it were me, I'd rather make $7 mil with a Manning than $10 mil with Derek Anderson!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paulawht63. Show Paulawht63's posts

That would be GREAT IF Manning would retire He is older and Last yr he wasn't that great He had more Interception in a 2 game period than Brady had all season Long. And if they think Manning is worth more than 20 million THERE STUPID They will be just throwing there money away He is lucky if he is worth 18.000 after his yr

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Peyton Manning Leaving the Colts, Part Deux : Do you think he would hold a 60 Minute Special in primetime on ESPN to deliver the news to Indy?
    Posted by Rerun85[/QUOTE]

I'm afraid that ESPN would insist...LOL!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]Though this thread has become a "smackdown match" I'll still chime in on the actual subject. While it's hard for me to think the Colts would let Manning go, if he does want to leave I think he'll get his wish.

RESPONSE: The Colts can't stop him, even if they wanted to. When they franchise him, it won't give tthem a hold on Manning. Unlike Logan Mankins, many teams would be more than willing to part with two #1 picks for "Mr. Wonderful".

They couldn't weather a holdout, and I think Peyton would be resolute if he wanted out. And there are teams like the Vikings, 49ers, Titans, Raiders, Cardinals, and Redskins who could be contenders with him on board. The Bills and Browns would probably love to have him, but I doubt he'd go to either. Not just the weather, but I'm sure he doesn't want to be in the same division as NE or Pittsburgh (Miami would fall into that category, too). I don't claim to know, but it may be he isn't happy with Caldwell. If such is the case and he is looking to move on I don't doubt he'll get his way. He also may be waiting to see what happens with the CBA, perhaps he could bring in more if the cap is raised substantially. I am surprised that the media hasn't tried to make something of it, though.

RESPONSE: The media would never let us rest if Tom Brady was taking Manning's stance.

I don't watch or read ESPN, but his name hasn't been mentioned on NFLN. As for Peyton himself, I think he has matured since the "throwing the line under the bus" days. But he simply doesn't have the talent around him like he did a few years ago. I'm also sure that most of the teams I've listed above would "break the bank" to get a QB like him. So while I still think he'll most likely stay put, a sign and trade is not out of the realm of possibility. If he is tagged the media frenzy will start!

RESPONSE: The frenzy would start...and our friend "The Dog(gggg) would be howling...LOL!!!
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts