Peyton Manning to the Partiots!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

Peyton Manning to the Partiots!!!!!

Is it possible?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBBBrady. Show PatsBBBrady's posts

Re: Peyton Manning to the Partiots!!!!!

How about we trade our first round pick to the Saints for Drew Brees,Colston and Reggie Bush?,,,,. and the Saints 2010 2nd Rd pick and 2011 1st Rd Pick.
    Really though the supposed screaming headlines could be annoying sometimes.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from looneyman. Show looneyman's posts

To even wright that Peyton could be traded shows how far one has their head up their ?. But since I am bored why not post the Pats trade Akin to Indy for Wayne and their 1st and 2nd round picks. See how stupid that sounds you moron

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

In Response to Peyton Manning to the Partiots!!!!!:
    Is it possible?
    Posted by murghkhor

Please stop with the nonsense!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

C'mon LOONEY, this was cleary a joke, as MURGKHOR confessed.

How about creating some other misleading headlines? Who can compose the most outrageous?

"Eric Mangini to wed Bill Polian in Vermont on first day of draft!!!!!!"

O.k., let's see what you fans have got.

Is that one or two els in "Polian"?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: Peyton Manning to the Partiots!!!!!:
    C'mon LOONEY, this was cleary a joke, as MURGKHOR confessed. How about creating some other misleading headlines? Who can compose the most outrageous? "Eric Mangini to wed Bill Polian in Vermont on first day of draft!!!!!!" O.k., let's see what you fans have got. Is that one or two els in "Polian"?
    Posted by chrisakawoody

Let me tell you somthing this trade could very well happen...I read it, well I actually wrote it down and then read it, but that doesnt mean it cant happen. As an actual reporter that has never written anything or for anyone I can safely safe nothing about this, Im sorry but I cannot take any questions either Im sworn to secrecy.
    Now hows that for rants and raves

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from looneyman. Show looneyman's posts

In Response to Re: Peyton Manning to the Partiots!!!!!:
    C'mon LOONEY, this was cleary a joke, as MURGKHOR confessed. How about creating some other misleading headlines? Who can compose the most outrageous? "Eric Mangini to wed Bill Polian in Vermont on first day of draft!!!!!!" O.k., let's see what you fans have got. Is that one or two els in "Polian"?
    Posted by chrisakawoody

I know it was and is a joke but its good to have fun with it.

Sections
Shortcuts