Peyton Manning will be going to the.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Peyton Manning will be going to the.......

Titans!  Will be announced in a few hours.  No print source to reference, but I have good word from one of my legit sources.  Take it for what it is worth.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Peyton Manning will be going to the.......

Wow I thought only one guy here had sources!  lol  I believe yours cause you do such good photo shop work. I was thinking AZ but the titans make sense. I'm glad that Archie didn't take long on his decision.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I heard these rumors on the radio myself this morning and it sounds very much to me like some guy pretending to know there's a "dark horse" nobody is talking about to set himself apart from the hoi polloi.

This isnt' happening.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Titans make sense. It's where he went to college so he's sure to have a following, a new coach that he can basically control, C Johnson so that it takes pressure off of him, a good D, warm weather, it's in the division he's comfortable in, and he's gets to give the finger to Irsay 2 times a year. Makes perfect sense

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bubthegrub12. Show Bubthegrub12's posts

I won't believe it until I read it on NFL.com. If you look at the supposed four remaining contenders, I'd say Denver would be the safest bet. He surely doesn't want to have to wait on a rebuilding team, he wants a team ready to win their division right now. With the Patriots in the AFC east, the Texans in the AFC south, and the 49ers in the NFC west, Denver has the best shot at getting a home playoff game. Also Denver has the cap room to pick up whoever he wanted to help him out. The Cards would have to reshuffle contracts, and have a sorry O-line. The Fins might be a fit, but between all the media and a new coach who's an offensive guy, he may not think it's the best fit. The Titans have CJ, but aren't all that great at WR, and who knows what upgrades they may be able to afford. Plus the coach and GM are not sold on him, just the owner. Denver has a QB in the front office, Fox as HC who's a defensive guy (and would probably give Manning great leeway in running the O), and can afford to bring in some weapons. Plus they are in a division that's pretty much 8-8 all the way through. I suppose we'll know today. But I'd be surprised if he lands in Nashville.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Hes not playing in our division thats for sure.

The Titans and Arizona are the most likelys at this point right now as Denver I just don't think makes much sense. 

Wouldn't count out a sleeper team though. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Straight from the ESPN rumor mill. And all this time I've been told he was going to the Jets by my NY coworkers.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Wouldn't surprise me if he ended up with Titans. maybe we can pick up Hasselbeck for #2

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

I'm sticking with my original pick:   Toronto Argonauts.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

NFL network just announced *no link* that the Texans are out of Manning mania. They will not sign him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

The Texans will try and re-sign M.Williams.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In Response to Peyton Manning will be going to the.......:
    [QUOTE]Titans!  Will be announced in a few hours.  No print source to reference, but I have good word from one of my legit sources.  Take it for what it is worth.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

You could be right. Manning is meeting with the Tennessee people tomorrow. Titans' owner Bud Adams wants him badly. Bill Polian says that Peyton will decide between the Broncos and Titans: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82795115/article/munchak-titans-pitch-to-peyton-manning-comes-wednesday?module=HP11_breaking_news  

Sections
Shortcuts