Peyton Manning wins record 4th MVP. {Easily}

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from walton. Show walton's posts

Peyton Manning wins record 4th MVP. {Easily}

He gets 39 first place votes. Drew Brees seven.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: Peyton Manning wins record 4th MVP. {Easily}

Yawn.

Wake me up after some non-entity jettisons Peyton from the playoffs yet again.

It won't be worth waking up for, but I need a laugh whenever I can get one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

The Pope should be nominating him for sainthood sometime soon.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

Another great personal achievement for the people of Indiana to cling to as their own.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

A great year?

Like him or hate him?

What great year has he had?

Last I checked he was scowling on the sidelines practicing his "I Really Am A Tough Quarterback . . .   If My Coach Would Let Me Play I Could Show You!" look.

He's getting pretty good at it, actually.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Who?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

That's right, bn34, your imaginary love toy sure does throw up some pretty numbers, and those numbers will get him in the Hall of Fame some day. But as a team leader, and especially as a quasi-leader of that "team" this year, he is going nowhere.

No.

Where.

Can you dig it?

In an odd way I kind of feel sorry for you, bn -- I'll just call you "Beans" -- how will that be?

Okay?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmkay.

I feel a little sorry for you Beans -- having to hang out here desperately pretending to be a Pats fan and not able to put both hands all the way down Underdogg(g)'s jock . . .  the way all of you wishes part of you could.

I imagine that must be very difficult for you.

But don't worry.

There's just this small matter of Baltimore, and then some nonsense out in San Dago, and then we'll be around directly to embarass you the way you deserve.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Why not Chris Johnson? Wasn't he only the 6th running back ever to rush for over two thousand yards? Oh, and doesn't he now hold the record for most yards from scrimmage in a season?

The love for quarterbacks in this league is sickening. I can't believe Johnson didn't even get one vote.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Touchy, touchy.

I can read, Beans.

I can read what you write and . . .

worse luck for you . . .

I can read what you don't write.

Have fun.

We'll correspond again, I have no doubt.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

In my experience, sooner or later, everyone has to pay.

I'm funny that way.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Thanx Beans

I hate that "In all honesty . . . "  bullsh*t.

That's the worst.

In all honesty, if you can't back the team you claim to root for when their backs are clearly against the wall . . .   well . . . then . . .

I'm sorry, but "In all honesty" you're a deusche.

I'm not kidding.

All you Colts honks might want to hie your @sses over to StampedeBlue before I lose my temper.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Jeez, Manning is great. But show love for RBs. How bout CJ, F*cktards?!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick8795. Show Rick8795's posts

It's a good thing they give this award before the playoffs...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

2nd in passing yards, 2nd in TD passes, 2nd in completion percentage, 3rd in attempts per game (no running game), best record in league.  Other than that, I'd say he's been no better than Hoyer.

Sounds like he's the second best QB in the NFL.  Does that make him the best player in the NFL? 

2nd in yards-Schaub was first, which tells you how important yards are.  more related to throwing a lot than throwing well.

2nd in TD's- Drew Brees 1st

2nd in PCT- once again Brees was first

3rd in att per game- who cares, nobody uses this stat.  If anything it takes away from his accomplishments. anyone can throw the ball a lot, hire me and I'll throw the ball 100 times per game.  What happens after the ball leaves his hand is what counts.

QB rating- Brees was first, Manning was 6th

INT's- Manning has the 7th most, tied with Cassel

So Brees has more TD passes, a higher rating and broke the NFL competion percentage record, while throwing less INT's than Manning.  He did all that while throwing 57 fewer passes.  He had 112 yards less than Manning though so that must be what makes Manning the MVP. 

The truth is Brees and Manning put up numbers you see every year by top five QB's, nothing special.  What Johnson did though you see maybe every 10 years.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from indianafan. Show indianafan's posts

Way to go Peyton. You are the greatest of all times. Congrats. Well deserved!!!!!!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I felt MVP was a toss up between Manning, Favre, Brees, and Johnson unless either Manning went 16-0 or Johnson broke 2000 yards than the winner would be clear.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

He could have 20 MVP awards....as long as he doesn't get anymore SB rings.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

He is one of the best regular season QB's of all time....good for him.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I was surprised that he didn't give a nod to the refs. I wonder how they will respond next week?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

hard to beleieve they gave it to him agains, after the year Brees or even Shaub had.

Still:

Brady 1 MVP, 3 Super Bowl wins
    Manning 4 MVPs, 1 Super Bowl wins

Patriots team of the decade

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Hmm, hopefully, Brady can get a SB win to balance that out again.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayCampbell1587. Show JayCampbell1587's posts

Listen i hate the colts i worked for years at a place with nothing but colts fans. Being the 1 patriots fan got sh*t 24/7 especially when we would lose. But i still give Peyton Manning his due. I believe Tom Brady at the end of the day is the best quarterback in football but Peyton Manning makes a strong argument because of his play calling on the field and study of the game. But the Patriots showed we could survive without Tom Brady. Because of our coaching we were able to surpass that major obstacle. The Colts without Peyton Manning are nothing. They are a St. Louis or Cleveland. That makes him an MVP canidate every year unfortunately.     

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Brees deserved the award this year. How in the world can Manning win by such a big margin?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I'm still surprised with the lack of love Chris Johnson is getting.... 6th player ever to rush for 2000 yards. Apparently he doesn't deserve one vote for that

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3Rings. Show 3Rings's posts

In an odd way I kind of feel sorry for you, prairiemike -- I'll just call you "intestinal gas" -- how will that be?

Okay?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmkay.

Your not a Pats fan. You're merely a pathetic excuse for one. There is a difference.