Peyton passes his physical

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Peyton passes his physical

neck checks out ok. I know most hate him on this board, but I would like to see him go out on his own terms, not from injury. seems also kind of right, that if the Pats are going to win a SB next year, they should have to go thru a Denver team with Peyton at QB...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Peyton passes his physical

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

neck checks out ok. I know most hate him on this board, but I would like to see him go out on his own terms, not from injury. seems also kind of right, that if the Pats are going to win a SB next year, they should have to go thru a Denver team with Peyton at QB...

[/QUOTE]

I agree with the sentiment about peyton, but do not think the super bowl goes thru denver next year. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Wouldn't everyone here like to have a $20 Million guaranteed pay day this year?

If the Pats can stay healthy, keep some of the key players from the 2013 squad, AFCCG goes through NE in 2014!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Hope he didn't sexually assult the doctor like he did that female trainer at Tennessee.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I love seeing Manning still playing at an ultra high level.  Irsay dumped and dissed the guy who made his franchise one of the elite.

I would like to see Peyton beat the Colts in Denver this year and I wouldn't mind if it affects playoff seeding.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hope he didn't sexually assult the doctor like he did that female trainer at Tennessee.

[/QUOTE]

LOL...+1...

Did anyone really think he wouldn't pass?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

I for one am sick of seeing his face! I'm not wishing injury upon him or anyone, guess i was hoping he would just quit already.  I believe Manning is a phony, the guy is super stat hungry and is definitely not the leader Brady is but yet the NFL treats Manning like the 2nd coming of Christ...sickening! Just tired of seeing his ugly mug can't wait for him to hang em up!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

We are guaranteed at least one more Brady vs Manning showdown (assuming both are healthy).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

He was lying the whole time, it was a Ray Lewis rally call trick--worked against the Chargers/Patriots, but once Bailey and 27 year old Rogers-Cromatie said they were contemplating retirement too, the trick lost ots appeal.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Did anyone really think he wouldn't pass?"

Agreed - this is a waste of a thread. Peyton won't stop until his neck falls off. I give him credit for that but this isn't news.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Oh, and I forgot to add.... another season of tremendous Peyton Manning "love" from the media.  He can do no wrong and the story line that will be repeated ad nauseum:  " How will Peyton Manning make up for that horrid SB performance? ".

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

football is better with Peyton esp still playing at a high level and all football fans look at his battles with Brady as a must watch-they are this generations Bradshaw and Staubach

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EastTraveler. Show EastTraveler's posts

He is playing to pass Brett Farve's record as he will not be wining the next couple of Super Bowls in my opinion...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to EastTraveler's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He is playing to pass Brett Farve's record as he will not be wining the next couple of Super Bowls in my opinion...

[/QUOTE]

As long as ANY player is still playing at a high level, why begrudge their continuing to play as they get older?  Records are there to be broken by anyone. Peyton is at that level when you look at what he did last year regardless of getting a ring or not.

For all we know, Brady could get the weapons he needs and surpass what Manning did last year.  But, I do not think the Pats are the type of team to allow that much passing offense to dominate the team now. Besides, Brady is more likely to hand off the ball at the one yard line than Manning to score a TD.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EastTraveler. Show EastTraveler's posts

agcsbill - I am not disagree at all with what you state but to Payton it's 'all of the above' that is driving him... He is good for the sport and will hang around and play certainly for another 1 to 2 years more... 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Good for manning. Guy broke his neck and got screwed by his team. Football is better with him. What ever happened in the tea bag incident I don't know enough to comment. I'm sure he grew up from it. His team imploded right from dumerville. I blame elway for not having his people on top of things. 

I like seeing Eli lose too but I'd like him to leave the game on his terms too.  Of course crushed and humiliated in the process. 

Sections
Shortcuts