Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Peyton Pontifications Have Already Begun

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Peyton Pontifications Have Already Begun

The way they are pumping the Broncos you'ld swear that LeBrat James was playing for them. The real bad part for Patriots fans is the last time they started all the PM talk we was robbed in the 4rth quarter by a imaginary PI...Can't wait to see which totally garbage call they come up with this time!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

The league wanted manning to win so badly last year that they are imagining that he really did by having the Broncos host the NFL season opener like every Super Bowl champion does.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

My opinion: Welker is good.  Broncos are good.  Peyton is great.

My prediction: Welker will not lead the league in receiving this year.  Denver will not go to the SB.

Manning may win another MVP.  But that's an award not an achievement.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Manning did his part last year in the playoffs. I think manning is a great qb and good for the game. Greatest ever ?  Not so much but in the top few ill have to say. He needs a championship against someone that's not Rex grossman.  The NFL media knows that manning will go, Brady will go.  Their going to milk that cash cow for all it's worth. That made the luck pick worth getting no matter what. They get many more gallons of milk from luck.  It's been a while since I had to workin Indy, I wonder if there are luck billboards like there were gomer billboards. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

You seem to forget that the Pats had the easiest schedule at season's beginning last year. This is after playing in the SB the previous year. The Giants had the toughest. Doesn't make much sense.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts