Peyton Threw SB For Cash??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Peyton Threw SB For Cash??

NFL officials have quietly been investigating the Seattle Seahawks' 43-8 SB win over the Denver Broncos several weeks ago. Following the game, a slew of angry Bronco fans supposedly contacted the Commissioner's Office, demanding that Roger Goodell investigate the Denver debacle. "This is a far worse than the usual Peyton choke job", exclaimed long-time Broncos fan, Harry Horsehockey.

Though the investigation is far from complete, the following information has apparently been leaked to the press: http://huzlers.com/superbowl-xlviii-believed-to-have-been-rigged-and-currently-under-investigation-by-nfl/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Re: Peyton Threw SB For Cash??

In response to TexasPat's comment:

NFL officials have quietly been investigating the Seattle Seahawks' 43-8 SB win over the Denver Broncos several weeks ago. Following the game, a slew of angry Bronco fans supposedly contacted the Commissioner's Office, demanding that Roger Goodell investigate the Denver debacle. Though the investigation is far from complete, the following information has apparently been leaked: http://huzlers.com/superbowl-xlviii-believed-to-have-been-rigged-and-currently-under-investigation-by-nfl/

I dont belive this at all.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

NFL officials have quietly been investigating the Seattle Seahawks' 43-8 SB win over the Denver Broncos several weeks ago. Following the game, a slew of angry Bronco fans supposedly contacted the Commissioner's Office, demanding that Roger Goodell investigate the Denver debacle. Though the investigation is far from complete, the following information has apparently been leaked: http://huzlers.com/superbowl-xlviii-believed-to-have-been-rigged-and-currently-under-investigation-by-nfl/

I dont belive this at all.

Me either.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

NFL officials have quietly been investigating the Seattle Seahawks' 43-8 SB win over the Denver Broncos several weeks ago. Following the game, a slew of angry Bronco fans supposedly contacted the Commissioner's Office, demanding that Roger Goodell investigate the Denver debacle. "This is a far worse than the usual Peyton choke job", exclaimed long-time Broncos fan, Harry Horsehockey.

Though the investigation is far from complete, the following information has apparently been leaked to the press: http://huzlers.com/superbowl-xlviii-believed-to-have-been-rigged-and-currently-under-investigation-by-nfl/

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... the fans name is Harry Horsehockey?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Lol! Good one!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

huzlers.com...   yep, a trusting source!!  LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Huzlers.com

A site with no credibility, often producing false rumors or the lamest news. Huzler links are often seen on facebook shared by your slowest and dimmest person on your friend's list. Sort of like The Onion news' little brother with down syndrome that lives under a bridge eating cardboard paper living on likes and share of social network sites.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

It's a fake news site.  Read the article on John Wall.

Funny, but not that funny.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Hmmm I thought it looked like his unusual choke job. I know I'm on the edge of being busted by the board cop but there's nothing to see here so move on.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Well played, TP. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

The funniest thing to me is how some people feel the need to discredit an OBVIOUSLY comedic attempt.

My favorite fake article title ever: "Chinese PM admits: We can't tell each other apart!"

That was what I saw in line at a grocery store in the 90s. I still remember part of the article about how a woman had unknowingly engaged in an affair for over 6 years because she thought the man was her husband! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Using the word Peyton next to the word "Threw" in the headline immediately alerted me that this piece was satire...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Sections
Shortcuts