Peyton Whining Again!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Re: Peyton Whining Again!

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Has absolutely nothing to do with it, Busthchise.  Nothing.

I've already said here a million times how Manning is one of the best QBs of all time.  I also think Manning LOVES and CRAVES the attention. The insane amount of tv commericals, the histrionics with the audibles, throwing as much as he does with a huge lead, etc.

Did you see Manning make the comment about the 12/6 days to get ready?  He just quickly mentioned it in an interview.  It wasn't like he was making a big deal about it.  Just a quick mention.  Based on your comments about the commercials, him craving attention you act very envious.  Why?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Peyton has a good shot at reclaiming the seasonal TD pass record from Brady this year.

He's on pace to have well over 50 TDs.

...the King of the Rumba Beat...

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to UD6's comment:

[QUOTE]

The number of manning threads or manning focused threads is growing and there is consternation in the patriot fan ranks. 

That's cause jints doesn't belong here as much as you don't belong here and hey a manning plays, well for one of your teams. I saw your reasons for being here you posted. Cause colts fans are yes men and just drink the cool aid?   Really??  Ha hajingle jints thought he might have had a few buddies here, do you?  Cause if you don't then your only here to start arguments and ruin threads.  I'm hoping that the ny press boycotts Eli again and gomer power whines all season, you know to add to his legacy 

to make a long post short, you don't belong here. 

[/QUOTE]

Of course he doesn't.  He should be mortified his team dealt a 1st rd pick away for a bust. Richardson's YPC is so bad, it's comical Underpants thinks he is worth a 1st rd pick.

[/QUOTE]

Russ, I am not so worried about the pick.  As the current Exec of year, Grigson deserves the benefit of the doubt.  Further, Bradshaw is not a future solution as he is getting older nor is Brown.  Richardson is cheap by first round standards.  Most pundits loved Richardson coming out of college.  He played for a crappy team without direction for the first year, yet still produced.  Indy wants to run the ball. 

Finally, draft picks are no guarantee of anything.  Want proof - look at the pats drafts.  LOL. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

In response to UD6's comment:

The number of manning threads or manning focused threads is growing and there is consternation in the patriot fan ranks. 

That's cause jints doesn't belong here as much as you don't belong here and hey a manning plays, well for one of your teams. I saw your reasons for being here you posted. Cause colts fans are yes men and just drink the cool aid?   Really??  Ha hajingle jints thought he might have had a few buddies here, do you?  Cause if you don't then your only here to start arguments and ruin threads.  I'm hoping that the ny press boycotts Eli again and gomer power whines all season, you know to add to his legacy 

to make a long post short, you don't belong here. 

Of course he doesn't.  He should be mortified his team dealt a 1st rd pick away for a bust. Richardson's YPC is so bad, it's comical Underpants thinks he is worth a 1st rd pick.

A bust?  Really, QueenieFiddyK?  A RB on a bad team with a bad QB  that had nearly 1000 yards and 50 catches as a rookie?  This is why you are universally mocked.  You are an idiot.  No way around it.

Thank god you signed out as Unle Rico, talked to yourself through Bustchise, and then signed back in.

I have no idea what we would have done if you did not do that. lmao

Yes, 13 carries and 35 yards on Sunday from Richardson is really game changing!    Well worth a 1st rd pick! Wow!

Tears! He calls me an idiot and thinks that's good.

Hey clown, what are you talking about?  You keep calling me Bustchise.  I am not him.  I just joind the other day, you seem to be a big trouble maker here.  Do you come here to talk football or to cause problems.  All I can tell you is I know I am not Bustchise, and he knows I am not him so you look foolish to at least two people for making that comment.  You are wrong, but according to most here you seem to always be wrong.  Someone on this forum said you post here while drinking.  Do you have a job or do you just drink and post all day long?

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Has he seen his schedule? He should be thanking the gods that  he plays nothing but garbage teams this year.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Patsdateam's comment:

And then there's that one guy that tries to prove Manning is better than Brady by posting stats of the 2013 season so far. 

"Tom Brady ————————————–

Comp% 57.5% Ranked 26th
    Yds 698 yds Ranked 19th
    Yds per Att 5.5 yds Ranked 32nd
    Pass Yds per Game 232 yds Ranked 19th
    Passing Td’s 5 Ranked T 13th
    Int’s 2 Ranked T 16th
    Sacked 7 times Ranked T 19th
    QB Rating 79.4 Ranked 23rd
    3rd Down Conv. 21-53 39% Ranked 13th

Payton Manning———————————

Comp% 73% Ranked 1st
    Yds 1143 Yds Ranked 1st
    Yds per Att 9.37 Yds Ranked 1st
    Yds per Game 381 Yds Ranked 1st
    Passing Td’s 12 Ranked 1st
    Int’s 0 Ranked T32nd
    Sacked 4 Times Ranked 31st
    QB Rating 134.7 Ranked 1st
    3rd Down Conv. 21-39 53.8% Ranked 1st

does anyone else not see the huge difference in skill levels between these two?

No droppped passes last week by your WR Pats fans! So why did you boy throw for 225 2-1 again? Avg 5.5 Yds a pass? He should go down as the best Dink and Dunker of all time!

#TOMBRADYISOVERRATED"

Not like he had any credibility in the first place for clearly posting stats in Manning's favor, but he lost the credibility when he put up the hashtag. Typical Manning fan, you can't make this up.

^ Typical football moron. He doesn't even get that the 5.5 per attempt is because of the low completion %, not dink and dunk.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

Has he seen his schedule? He should be thanking the gods that  he plays nothing but garbage teams this year.

You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

So true. Fetus Head's wet dream schedule.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

[/QUOTE]

The toughest teams left for the Broncos this year are thr Pats, Texans, Eagles, and Cowboys. There are no top tier defenses on that schedule. The Pats D is still a question mark until thry play some good offenses, and the Chiefs will find a way to remain the Chiefs.

It is going to be hilarious when Manning plows his way through the regular season against bottom barrel teams/defenses and then plays a team worth something in the cold playoffs. Even if he makes the Superbowl it is in New York this year! Hahaha

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to Patsdateam's comment:

And then there's that one guy that tries to prove Manning is better than Brady by posting stats of the 2013 season so far. 

"Tom Brady ————————————–

Comp% 57.5% Ranked 26th
    Yds 698 yds Ranked 19th
    Yds per Att 5.5 yds Ranked 32nd
    Pass Yds per Game 232 yds Ranked 19th
    Passing Td’s 5 Ranked T 13th
    Int’s 2 Ranked T 16th
    Sacked 7 times Ranked T 19th
    QB Rating 79.4 Ranked 23rd
    3rd Down Conv. 21-53 39% Ranked 13th

Payton Manning———————————

Comp% 73% Ranked 1st
    Yds 1143 Yds Ranked 1st
    Yds per Att 9.37 Yds Ranked 1st
    Yds per Game 381 Yds Ranked 1st
    Passing Td’s 12 Ranked 1st
    Int’s 0 Ranked T32nd
    Sacked 4 Times Ranked 31st
    QB Rating 134.7 Ranked 1st
    3rd Down Conv. 21-39 53.8% Ranked 1st

does anyone else not see the huge difference in skill levels between these two?

No droppped passes last week by your WR Pats fans! So why did you boy throw for 225 2-1 again? Avg 5.5 Yds a pass? He should go down as the best Dink and Dunker of all time!

#TOMBRADYISOVERRATED"

Not like he had any credibility in the first place for clearly posting stats in Manning's favor, but he lost the credibility when he put up the hashtag. Typical Manning fan, you can't make this up.

This may surprise the masses, but I believe denver leads the league in passes dropped as well. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to nyjetssucc's comment:

Yes you are Bustchise...having a schizoid day are we...LMAO...

Bustchise/phatrex/fatsam/section136/whodeawhodat/Uncle Rico/DontQuestionBB all the same Jet troll....BWAHAHAHAHA!!! ^^can't make this stuff up...TEARS^^

I love how you think I am somone else.  You are so wrong and it is funny to see you keep thinking that and posting that.  Because it proves I am in your head.  You are the same person, different user name, who followed me around the other night posting the same picture, no text, just pictures after each one of my posts. 

I am still in your head! 

I live in your head!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

[/QUOTE]

The toughest teams left for the Broncos this year are thr Pats, Texans, Eagles, and Cowboys. There are no top tier defenses on that schedule. The Pats D is still a question mark until thry play some good offenses, and the Chiefs will find a way to remain the Chiefs.

It is going to be hilarious when Manning plows his way through the regular season against bottom barrel teams/defenses and then plays a team worth something in the cold playoffs. Even if he makes the Superbowl it is in New York this year! Hahaha

[/QUOTE]

It's actually bad to have too easy a schedule. You can end up getting your socks knocked off when you finally meet the real deal at playoff time. And we well know playoff time is a big problem for Fetus Head already.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnCrunch. Show CaptnCrunch's posts

It's actually bad to have too easy a schedule. You can end up getting your socks knocked off when you finally meet the real deal at playoff time. And we well know playoff time is a big problem for Fetus Head already.

The NFL play-offs is a single elimination tourney where a loss is death. Iron sharpens iron. Those who play weak schedules suffer according to this analogy which is a proven guide in our lives.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts