Peyton Whining Again!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnCrunch. Show CaptnCrunch's posts

Re: Peyton Whining Again!

In response to nyjetsssucc's comment:

In response to CaptnCrunch's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

It's actually bad to have too easy a schedule. You can end up getting your socks knocked off when you finally meet the real deal at playoff time. And we well know playoff time is a big problem for Fetus Head already.

The NFL play-offs is a single elimination tourney where a loss is death. Iron sharpens iron. Thsoe who play weak schedules suffer according to this analogy which is a proven guide in our lives.

Bustchise/whodeawhodat/fatsam/phatrex/section136/patriotrain/Captn Crunch/Uncle Rico/ all the same Jets troll......

Hey jetssuc, I'll take credit for your hillarious rebuttals anytime, I'm in!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

In response to Patsdateam's comment:

[QUOTE]

And then there's that one guy that tries to prove Manning is better than Brady by posting stats of the 2013 season so far. 

"Tom Brady ————————————–

Comp% 57.5% Ranked 26th
    Yds 698 yds Ranked 19th
    Yds per Att 5.5 yds Ranked 32nd
    Pass Yds per Game 232 yds Ranked 19th
    Passing Td’s 5 Ranked T 13th
    Int’s 2 Ranked T 16th
    Sacked 7 times Ranked T 19th
    QB Rating 79.4 Ranked 23rd
    3rd Down Conv. 21-53 39% Ranked 13th

Payton Manning———————————

Comp% 73% Ranked 1st
    Yds 1143 Yds Ranked 1st
    Yds per Att 9.37 Yds Ranked 1st
    Yds per Game 381 Yds Ranked 1st
    Passing Td’s 12 Ranked 1st
    Int’s 0 Ranked T32nd
    Sacked 4 Times Ranked 31st
    QB Rating 134.7 Ranked 1st
    3rd Down Conv. 21-39 53.8% Ranked 1st

does anyone else not see the huge difference in skill levels between these two?

No droppped passes last week by your WR Pats fans! So why did you boy throw for 225 2-1 again? Avg 5.5 Yds a pass? He should go down as the best Dink and Dunker of all time!

#TOMBRADYISOVERRATED"

Not like he had any credibility in the first place for clearly posting stats in Manning's favor, but he lost the credibility when he put up the hashtag. Typical Manning fan, you can't make this up.

This may surprise the masses, but I believe denver leads the league in passes dropped as well. 

[/QUOTE]

No, based on Welkers history that doesn't surprise me.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to UD6's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to Patsdateam's comment:

[QUOTE]

And then there's that one guy that tries to prove Manning is better than Brady by posting stats of the 2013 season so far. 

"Tom Brady ————————————–

Comp% 57.5% Ranked 26th
    Yds 698 yds Ranked 19th
    Yds per Att 5.5 yds Ranked 32nd
    Pass Yds per Game 232 yds Ranked 19th
    Passing Td’s 5 Ranked T 13th
    Int’s 2 Ranked T 16th
    Sacked 7 times Ranked T 19th
    QB Rating 79.4 Ranked 23rd
    3rd Down Conv. 21-53 39% Ranked 13th

Payton Manning———————————

Comp% 73% Ranked 1st
    Yds 1143 Yds Ranked 1st
    Yds per Att 9.37 Yds Ranked 1st
    Yds per Game 381 Yds Ranked 1st
    Passing Td’s 12 Ranked 1st
    Int’s 0 Ranked T32nd
    Sacked 4 Times Ranked 31st
    QB Rating 134.7 Ranked 1st
    3rd Down Conv. 21-39 53.8% Ranked 1st

does anyone else not see the huge difference in skill levels between these two?

No droppped passes last week by your WR Pats fans! So why did you boy throw for 225 2-1 again? Avg 5.5 Yds a pass? He should go down as the best Dink and Dunker of all time!

#TOMBRADYISOVERRATED"

Not like he had any credibility in the first place for clearly posting stats in Manning's favor, but he lost the credibility when he put up the hashtag. Typical Manning fan, you can't make this up.

This may surprise the masses, but I believe denver leads the league in passes dropped as well. 

[/QUOTE]

No, based on Welkers history that doesn't surprise me.

[/QUOTE]

LMFAO!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

That is funny.  Ha!!!!!!  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Mannings playoff record is even funnier

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

3-0

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnCrunch. Show CaptnCrunch's posts

Why remind us of those days?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnCrunch. Show CaptnCrunch's posts

[QUOTE]

It's actually bad to have too easy a schedule. You can end up getting your socks knocked off when you finally meet the real deal at playoff time. And we well know playoff time is a big problem for Fetus Head already.

The NFL play-offs is a single elimination tourney where a loss is death. Iron sharpens iron. Thsoe who play weak schedules suffer according to this analogy which is a proven guide in our lives.

Bustchise/whodeawhodat/fatsam/phatrex/section136/patriotrain/Captn Crunch/Uncle Rico/ all the same Jets troll......

I owned you before...I own you now...I'll always own you...Jet trollboy...

Riddle me this, Jetssuc for you are mistaken......I too hate the youth that roam in greener pastures where nines R nines and the brotherhood rants. I am new here......

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnCrunch. Show CaptnCrunch's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I owned you before...I own you now...I'll always own you...Jet trollboy...

Riddle me this, Jetssuc for you are mistaken......I too hate the youth that roam in greener pastures where nines R nines and the brotherhood rants. I am new here......

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    I don't understand how someone who bleeds anti r-nine-r with me would accuse me of being anyone else but who I am. I am brand new here. At least give me a chance......

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

You don't win the SB in Sept--the Pats rookie WRs will gel by the end of the year and when Gronk, Vareen and DA get back this Offense will score--trust me

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

TP: HA! Just saw this.  Hope the Eagles have PM's # and clean his clock. Go Eagles!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

You don't win the SB in Sept--the Pats rookie WRs will gel by the end of the year and when Gronk, Vareen and DA get back this Offense will score--trust me

True. But I'm still teed off at BB for not resigning Wes Welker, despite being aware that AH was gone, and that Welker would be signing on to play with The Horseface. Welker reportedly came to the Patriots after Denver made their offer...and would have stayed on, if BB matched the offer.

Though I know that Welker has been a bit of a pain in the butt to BB...that he's 32 years old, and is replaceable in the Pats' system...I can't understand why BB would let him go, knowing that he was going to sign on with the Pats' main competitors in the AFC. He did a similar thing with Adam Vinatieri...allowing him to get away to the Colts, in 2005. How did that work out? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Welker walked before the AH situation played out...BB was under the assumption that AH would be playing for this team right now.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"poor pats fans.  Youre whining is incomparable."

Any more questions about why UD6 hangs out here? To twist whatever knife is put on the table. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Is the title of this thread a typo?

Shouldn't it say "Peyton Winning Again"?

Sections
Shortcuts