peytoninterference.com

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from number1troll. Show number1troll's posts

Re: peytoninterference.com

In Response to Re: peytoninterference.com:
    In Response to Re: peytoninterference.com : up yurs, troll.
    Posted by unclealfie

LOL, how many beers did you drink before you came up with that one? Another representative of an enlightened fan base.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from number1troll. Show number1troll's posts

In Response to peytoninterference.com : I'd like to gather hard numbers ...
    Posted by unclealfie

Now THAT makes sense. I'm willing to wager that the more you investigate the more you'll learn there's no bias, that the numbers pretty much average out. Good luck, I look forward to seeing the results.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Heres one for you.  Giants and Indy.  Guess which team got away with murder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EDtCL3n5yI

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

You guys have spirit, I'll give you that!  Unfortunately, you have a lot of enthusiasm against the Colts, and none for the Pats right now!  I suspect that if you made a study of every PI call made (and not made) for (and against) the Colts over the last ten years, you'd find that interference is called no differently for the Colts than any other team.  That'd be a collossal waste of time, and I don't suppose that y'all would be very fair in deciding whether the right call was made.  But I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of whiny montage you put together!
    Posted by JulesWinfield

Hey Jules!   When was the last time a PI was called on the Colts??????? Any idea???????  Were there ANY callled last season?????? Have ANY been called this season?????  Check out ANY sports statistic site....do your own research because you will never believe anyone of us if we report it.  You are a brave troll Jules....go ahead show us your stones!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from number1troll. Show number1troll's posts

Heres one for you.  Giants and Indy.  Guess which team got away with murder. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EDtCL3n5yI
    Posted by shenanigan

OK, three in three years so far, and the WR pushed off with his left elbow/arm to create space.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: peytoninterference.com : Hey Jules!   When was the last time a PI was called on the Colts??????? Any idea???????  Were there ANY callled last season?????? Have ANY been called this season?????  Check out ANY sports statistic site....do your own research because you will never believe anyone of us if we report it.  You are a brave troll Jules....go ahead show us your stones!
    Posted by bradleyBliss

BRADLEY - THIS IS QUITE A CHANGE OF DIRECTION FROM YOU.  YOU ALREADY THREW OUT YOUR STAT FOR PI CALLS AGAINST INDY.  YOU'VE BEEN ASKED TO PROVE IT BUT APPARENTLY DO NOT WISH TO DO THE WORK YOURSELF, SO YOU ARE TRYING TO PUT THE ONUS ON US. 

WHY SHOULD YOU MAKE THE CLAIM AND MAKE US DISPROVE IT? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: peytoninterference.com : I use this moniker to weed out the feeble-minded ones whose kneejerk reaction is to react to the name instead of the post. Ah, so you are motivated by self-interest, in making money off the site? Why didn't you say so in the first place? Congrats on the sheepskin and good luck with the career. I'm not a fan of TMZ type of marketing, I'm more a fan of the intelligence & creativity that goes with those e-Trade baby commercials. But there's nothing wrong with trying to make a buck off Peyton Manning's name. Good luck with it. No, it's human nature to have bias. I think the Colts have achieved a certain standard of excellence that turns bias in their favor. Marvin Harrison stretching out to make those sideline catches while his toes cling to just inside the chalk, you can't help but admire that ability. And when that is done enough, when that level of excellence becomes the standard, then yes, I can see how it can be hard NOT to have a bias. When the Colts go no huddle and keep a defense on their toes, and do this series after series in a half and march the ball downfield, and do this game after game, yes, I can see how people, even refs, can be in awe of this and it can create an expectation, a bias. I can go on but you get the point. I look forward to the empirical data in your research. Set the standard. Create the bias. Don't be just another whiny Pats fan.
    Posted by number1troll

Nothing to do with money, my friend. Try again.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Ah, check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23oEg5ljBkY&feature=related

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CapnFoxboro. Show CapnFoxboro's posts

UNDERDOGG may just be the biggest C U N T i have ever had the displeasure of reading ... please GOD ( if there iz one ) let something kill him today

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

WHERE DID BRADLEYBLISS GO??

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

The youtube videos are blatant miscalls. Don't worry about the Colts, Saints, Vikings OR Wichita State this year; SD is on a mission. I don't give a crapp who gets in the way.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtFan69. Show ColtFan69's posts

The youtube videos are blantant miscalls. Dont worry about the Colts this year, SD is on a mission.
    Posted by jbolted

Sure you are Phillip!!!!  LOL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Jbolt - your team is playing well no doubt.  And I (as is Tony Dungy) am concerned.  The good news for a colts fan like me, is that hopefully the chargers earn the second seed which would allow the colts to play a playoff game before facing the chargers and if they win and the chargers win, then AFCCG it is. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Jbolt - your team is playing well no doubt.  And I (as is Tony Dungy) am concerned.  The good news for a colts fan like me, is that hopefully the chargers earn the second seed which would allow the colts to play a playoff game before facing the chargers and if they win and the chargers win, then AFCCG it is. 
    Posted by underdoggg

From here on out-
    The Charger Plan:

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

WHERE DID BRADLEYBLISS GO??
    Posted by underdoggg

Hey Dogg! SOME of us have to make a living!!! I can't hang on this site all day like you and Jules..... I answered your comment in my last post. If any of us put up the answer, regardless of the source, YOU and Jules will simply call us paranoid homers! It really is simple...there are more than a dozen Sports Information Statistics sites....pick any one YOU want and type in these simple questions.....How many PI calls went AGAINST the Colts last season?????  How many PI calls have been made AGAINST the Colts this season?????   Not so hard Dogg...you can do it.  Its FREE!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

Jules I noticed you'er posting again. You're that classy lady who made the comment on this board when Ted Kennedy died that "the world is better off without him". You're a classy lady.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: peytoninterference.com : Hey Dogg! SOME of us have to make a living!!! I can't hang on this site all day like you and Jules..... I answered your comment in my last post. If any of us put up the answer, regardless of the source, YOU and Jules will simply call us paranoid homers! It really is simple...there are more than a dozen Sports Information Statistics sites....pick any one YOU want and type in these simple questions.....How many PI calls went AGAINST the Colts last season?????  How many PI calls have been made AGAINST the Colts this season?????   Not so hard Dogg...you can do it.  Its FREE!!!!!
    Posted by bradleyBliss

Bradley - I've asked for 24 hours.  You've had plenty of time away from work to respond and you haven't.  Your last post was this:

Hey Jules!   When was the last time a PI was called on the Colts??????? Any idea???????  Were there ANY callled last season?????? Have ANY been called this season?????  Check out ANY sports statistic site....do your own research because you will never believe anyone of us if we report it.  You are a brave troll Jules....go ahead show us your stones!

This is no response - this is placing the burden for your statement on someone else.  The only reason that you aren't supporting your statement with any data is because you don't have it.  ADMIT IT. 

I have the facts.  I know the truth.  As I see it you do too, and you don't want to admit your mistake.  You just wanted to blather without facts in order to raise the ire of your fellow fans.  So tell us the facts my friend.  Afraid the truth might prove you wrong??

You've got plenty of time to provide the facts.  You've posted since my request.  Chicken?

Sections
Shortcuts