peytonpeytonpeytonbradybradybrady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

peytonpeytonpeytonbradybradybrady

who tf cares....  just win the game.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: peytonpeytonpeytonbradybradybrady

Patriots vs. Broncos

Really not fair to the other 92 players.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ultpatfan. Show ultpatfan's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

who tf cares....  just win the game.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did you expect?  They're the only two QB's left (aside from Brees and Rodgers maybe) who seem to be from another era. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

Patriots vs. Broncos

True, but really... the whole Brady vs Manning angle, two of the best to ever play QB, is certainly worthy of all the hype.  I admit, it is getting ridiculous but no doubt that it is the whole selling point to this game outside of the two sides of fans.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

the key to not catching the hype is dont watch any sports channel.

I check online crap only so I dont have to read it if i dont wanna

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to Getzo's comment:

Patriots vs. Broncos

True, but really... the whole Brady vs Manning angle, two of the best to ever play QB, is certainly worthy of all the hype.  I admit, it is getting ridiculous but no doubt that it is the whole selling point to this game outside of the two sides of fans.

agree that the past and the present are on a major collision course....

Really though,  this game will be won by the young players.  the emerging players.   the players like BRADY who from the start of his career never shied away from the llmelight.

That is not insignificant to bradymnnning.  Who wilted in their early postseason career ...?    who f'n shined...?   does that not measure theplayer so everyone can shut tf up about it........?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

My tv has been shut off since Sunday night  No lie .Listen to B's on radio. Will turn it back on Thursday night When they play dallas. I will listen to sports radio in work when I get a chance. In kind of lock down mode.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

My tv has been shut off since Sunday night  No lie .Listen to B's on radio. Will turn it back on Thursday night When they play dallas. I will listen to sports radio in work when I get a chance. In kind of lock down mode.

I used to be more disciplined like that.   Go skiing,  go do something productive.  Ignore the hype and the talk.   but now it has just sucked me right in.   but I'm fighting it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

the response to Getzo's comment:

Patriots vs. Broncos

Spot on.. both QBs said as much.. but, the media is being the media.

Also, Patriots win, this will be Brady's sixth SB appearance.. Broncos win, for Manning it will only be his third and the media will make it out as if this is the greatest thing a QB ever did.  If Manning wins his second ring, they will also make it look like it is superior to Brady's three rings.  Bet on that!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

the response to Getzo's comment:

Patriots vs. Broncos

Spot on.. both QBs said as much.. but, the media is being the media.

Also, Patriots win, this will be Brady's sixth SB appearance.. Broncos win, for Manning it will only be his third and the media will make it out as if this is the greatest thing a QB ever did.  If Manning wins his second ring, they will also make it look like it is superior to Brady's three rings.  Bet on that!

what a sh1tty bet ....   Id rather bet that sweet young girls will start walking through my door with lingerie on.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Coolade i responded to you in my thread

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

It is annoying.  This isn't the NBA where Bird and Magic were on the same court at the same time actually playing against each other.  My head hurts each time I see Brady vs Manning.  Are they both going to pull a Troy Brown and suit up for the defense too?

Sections
Shortcuts