In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to magicalhobo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Heard on WEEI this morning that Peyton will work exclusively from the shutgun formation. They said that he doesn't feel comfortable if he is closer to the line of scrimmage.

It will be interesting to see what happens if true.

[/QUOTE]

Can you say Blitz me silly. That puts the game on the backs of the D line. The corners can, or should be able to cover for 5 sec. Thats all they need. Take away the stuff in the middle and see what happens. Bring the heat from the right and make him throw it to the left. Let him float some of those wobbly ducks.

[/QUOTE]

As if this game wasn't interesting enough.  This just got real!  Game to watch this weekend for sure.  Should be a great game. 

[/QUOTE]

The scheduling Gods smiled on my for hunting this year. Pats play Monday night this week after having a bye last week. Although there is something to be said fast forwarding thru the commercials.

[/QUOTE]

LOL!  You must be living right, friend. 

Elk hunting by chance?

[/QUOTE]

No just whitetails. My neighbors always ask me to get them a deer. Only 1 more neighbor to go. Next year I'll hunt Canada, probably moose or bear. Its just another excuse to go to our place on Lake of the Woods.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Peyton's MRI's....

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to magicalhobo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Heard on WEEI this morning that Peyton will work exclusively from the shutgun formation. They said that he doesn't feel comfortable if he is closer to the line of scrimmage.

It will be interesting to see what happens if true.

[/QUOTE]

INteresting. On many levels.  I think Brady did this with our team for years due to his 2008 injury and his underlying fears.

That limits the QB, IMO.   KC has a chance to tee off.  Should make for a very intriguing game even if they mass protect.

I noticed last week, Denver's O Line was getting help in mass protect tye alignments and that still created a lot of people around Gomer's feet.

So, they clearly were cognizant of his ankle issue from before. Now, it's worse.  They say you need to rest that a good month, so any other aggravations, just delays his recovery.

[/QUOTE]

That could play into the playoff byes. If they sit him the end of Dec they could give away a game or 2. If KC has it wrapped up they could lay down as well. This could work in our favor.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

I've been thinking that Gomer's injury has been completely over blown and that he is fine, but now I'm starting to wonder.  If they really plan on limiting him to the shotgun formation, then he must be a little more affected by the ankle than I thought.  I still think he can be dangerous if his WRs can quickly get open consistently, but it could take just one low hit to change everything.  Look for Denver to run screens and quick routes all day long.  If KC can take those types of routes away for the most part, they could pull this off.  If Denver really does go shotgun all day long, their running game could suffer, and that could be the aspect that affects their offense the most.  Stay tuned.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He is probably no more beat up than any other QB at this point of the season.  He just crys and dramatizes his injuries far more than anyone else.  Gomer has, and always will be, an attention craving drama queen.  

[/QUOTE]

^ This.

Brady was out there with what was probably a broken hand and when pressed about it, for two weeks, said: "Kind o fjust the bumps and bruises."

Manning won't stop talking to the media about his knees/ankles ... which are pretty normal for most NLF vets who take ice baths to deal with it weekly.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

My pizza is late.  I'm tired of excuses.  Ankle, knee, who cares? if it ain't free, I'm switching to Papa Gino's 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Manning shot gun = Wes 12 rcpts and 2 TDs

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

If he has a high ankle sprain, I'm reading 8 weeks to 6 months for recovery.  If he really has one then Manning is not crying.  He is downplaying a serious injury.  Remember, that's what Gronk had in that last SB.  Manning doesn't have to run routes but the pain would still be bad.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Manning shot gun = Wes 12 rcpts and 2 TDs

[/QUOTE]

Agree that Wes coils be the big winner in this situation.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If he has a high ankle sprain, I'm reading 8 weeks to 6 months for recovery.  If he really has one then Manning is not crying.  He is downplaying a serious injury.  Remember, that's what Gronk had in that last SB.  Manning doesn't have to run routes but the pain would still be bad.

[/QUOTE]

So....I just hope he's tackled REALLLLY low...  :)

[/QUOTE]

I don't really know what his injury is.  I was just commenting because of an earlier post.  It does look like he will have at least a short term mobility issue.  He probably wasn't going to run the read option anyhow!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

As long as their D is their D, we have a great shot. Peyton nearly always cracks in the playoffs. we cant ask for a better scenario than to be sandwitched between the KC games. DENVER has to be hatin it. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nasty hit he took..

Manning

[/QUOTE]

Chargers player should be fined, imo.

[/QUOTE]

Cant hit hi ---cant hit low-- when does Flag Football league begin for the NFL?

Sections
Shortcuts