PFF on Pats offense

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: PFF on Pats offense

The offense will be unstoppable and the Defense will be much improved.  The combination will be lethal.  I can't wait to read all the crap from the haters in the national media.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: PFF on Pats offense:
    In Response to Re: PFF on Pats offense : This is why it was strongly suspected that Busthise/Phat Rex/Mangione is Babe Parilli. If you notice, they all have similarities but have slight differences.  The similarity is, they bash BB and run through a wall to defend Brady and his postseason failures. We know Mangione is Bustchise, but is Babe also connected?   I don't know one Pats fan like Babe. Also, they don't seem to get banned here when breaking rules. Hmmm.
    Posted by BassFishingII

You don't know one Pats' fan other than myself that appreciates the greatest player in Pats' history and thinks BB is the best coach in the game?

Lying sack.

What rules are people breaking that everybody else isn't breaking as well?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

In Response to Re: PFF on Pats offense:
    In Response to Re: PFF on Pats offense : Here's the disturbingly hilarious part of all of this...  I really certainly believe that kansas was grammatically correct in his final sentence ("...or you are babe"), Yet rather than take the effort to accurately RE-correct (or come to terms) what could either be wozzy's "mis"-correction ("Is Babe"), or simply a non-factoring statement ("(He) Is Babe") of a present tense depiction by him.... I won't...  And neither will anyone else.  It's because these are butchise's arguments:  Such as the fact that passes go for greater yards with completion rate, thus passing the ball 100% of the time sorta makes sense and/or Even though NE's Defense didn't give up alot of points, it's the yards that trully matter at the end of the day.   The result is, those arguments have resulted in nothing less than:  2nd Hand Post Cooties.   
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

yawn

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts