PFF posts Pro Bowl team at the 7 game mark. Some familiar names

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: PFF posts Pro Bowl team at the 7 game mark. Some familiar names

This must be wrong. One of the experts on this board today called Solder a turnstyle.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

Lol at the Nick Folk. What a crock. Shows how corrupt the league is. And its lackeys who shove their reporting down out throats.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to AFNAV130's comment:

Lol at the Nick Folk. What a crock. Shows how corrupt the league is. And its lackeys who shove their reporting down out throats.

I agree, why would anyone want their kicker to be 16/16 after 7 games? Baffles me...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

In response to AFNAV130's comment:

I agree, why would anyone want their kicker to be 16/16 after 7 games? Baffles me...

He missed the game winning field goal, only to be nullified by a highly disupted penalty. So yeah more like 15/16 or rather 14/15 without the mild gift week one.  Simpletons..you guys make me laugh.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

This must be wrong. One of the experts on this board today called Solder a turnstyle.

Might have something to do with the O-lines current 22nd ranking after ranking 6th last year.

Ya think?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Julian Edelmen or Dexter McCluster are the two best punt returners in the NFL, Golden Tate?  please...  as for McCourty and the rest of the Patriot players on that list, they just sux, the "realists" on this site tell us so all the time.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

Might have something to do with the O-lines current 22nd ranking after ranking 6th last year.

Ya think?

The rating in the OP was for Solder not the entire O-line.

Sections
Shortcuts