phat rex

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

phat rex

Moves next door to you

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

Re: phat rex

No going barefooted then

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

As a registered sex offender he will have to notify you first

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Hmmm, guess so far I'm not the only one with the neccesary beating in mind...  NEVER do I like to start fights, but with that flea & lice inspection option, ya added that "contact authorities stipulation,"...which, I figure they'll be over again for my so-far-too-often night in the cooler, so I mean, WHY put'm outta their way (I'm civic minded). 

of note: lil' Laz here yesterday, figured out the prior posting overly righteous weasel that high-tailed it outta here some time back, whom was Phatty's former MO...  But I'm nice.  Besides, I figured I've mothered Rexy so much on this forum thus far, I'm thinkin' a' claimin him on my income taxes in a couple months...  This isn't an open-invitation, so try to act like a big-boy here rex for once, and maybe I'll let'cha play outside late tommorrow before I haul ya in for stove top, 'cause ya keep comin back with an attitude towards the adults, the momma wid'da hand'll be comin for your #ss.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Highlarious.  Is this next door in NJ or a less offensive place to live?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

In Response to phat rex:
     Moves next door to you
    Posted by helterskelter

Not a problem.  Nearest neigbor is a 1/4 mile away.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Geez! I'm in trouble! With Fatso moving in, I'm sure my neighbor, owns a Mexican restaurant, would be doing handstands and seeing dollar signs!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

I'd hire him to shovel my horesh!t out of my stalls

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Seeing that section 8 housing will never be in my neighborhood there is zero chance phatrex will move in next door.

Sections
Shortcuts