Phil Simms is a Moron

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

Phil Simms is a Moron

Was watching the game as we all were, and after Brady started making some playsWh Phil (the moron) says "Brady is starting to look like joe flacco".  What an embarassing lack of understnding of context.  Brady is a first ballot HOF quarterback and when he makes a couple of completions he "looks like joe flacco". 

It was pathetic how long he kept up the OMG the superior team is having some bad luck crap.  I'd rather never hear from this fool again personally.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZachRudy. Show ZachRudy's posts

Re: Phil Simms is a Moron

Phil has always been pro Brady.  I think he was just referring to the stats at the half.  You can't argue that we were having trouble moving the ball the first half. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

I don't think he meant any disrespect to Brady.  But to that point Flacco had looked very good, only missing three or four passes.

Great victory for the Patriots!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Phil Simms is a Moron:
    Was watching the game as we all were, and after Brady started making some playsWh Phil (the moron) says "Brady is starting to look like joe flacco".  What an embarassing lack of understnding of context.  Brady is a first ballot HOF quarterback and when he makes a couple of completions he "looks like joe flacco".  It was pathetic how long he kept up the OMG the superior team is having some bad luck crap.  I'd rather never hear from this fool again personally.
    Posted by knightsailor

Maybe it's because Flacco's numbers were better that TBs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Phil Simms is a Moron:
    Phil has always been pro Brady.  I think he was just referring to the stats at the half.  You can't argue that we were having trouble moving the ball the first half. 
    Posted by ZachRudy

This is true.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I think he was referring to the dink and dunk style of play, not anything negative. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

His exact words were "Brady is starting to look like a joe flacco".  Dumb.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

In Response to Re: Phil Simms is a Moron:
    His exact words were "Brady is starting to look like a joe flacco".  Dumb.
    Posted by knightsailor

In my view it was an understandable comment. I took it in the context that TB12 was starting to convert in the game like Flacco had been doing. It is so easy to be critical, especially picking out one single comment. Disagree with this.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

It was dumb no matter what you say.  He could have said "Brady is starting to look like Brady or Brady of old or Brady of last year or anything other that "Brady is starting to look like Flegmo".  Just dumd, and it wastn't the only dumb thing he said.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjrpatfan. Show mjrpatfan's posts

I see everyones point, but have to agree with the first poster on this one.. it p'd me off .. I thought it was bit disrespectful

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from docmartin72. Show docmartin72's posts

Phil Simms is dumb and water is wet. What else is new?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

Wow tomlinsen is starting to look like woodhead.
    wow Gates is starting to look like gronkowski
    wow Revis is stating to look like McCourty
    wow montana is starting to look like leaf
    wow hanna is starting to look like rucker
    wow Payme manning is starting to look like Joy gayheart and Woody Goldfart
    Wow Fran Tarkington is starting to look like Peewee herman
    Wow jim brown is starting to look like charlie brown

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Don't be so sensitive.  He seemed to mean that Flacco was hitting all his passes early on, and Brady had just started to.  Not a big deal either way, the less respect we get, the better.

Sections
Shortcuts