Phil Simms should be fired

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Phil Simms should be fired

Simms was horrible yesterday.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

I like Simms better than anyone else actually. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to Re: Phil Simms should be fired:
    In Response to Re: Phil Simms should be fired : They just don't know the rules. Changing hands with the ball is considered possession of the ball.
    Posted by BabeParilli

It doesn't matter. The instant he's touched the ball is dead. He started switching hands after he was touched. Doesn't matter if it was only a half second before. It's no different than if a replay shows the ball come out a half second before the knee is down.

After all these years I automatically tune them out unless they say something incredibly stupid.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LTown. Show LTown's posts

In Response to Phil Simms should be fired:
    I watch every Patriots game and I cringe every time Simms broadcasts a Pats game.  He very rarely has anything to say about the Pats and almost always talks abouth the other team.  He is so anti-Patriots he should be fired.  On one play in the third quarter, he was talking about Sanchez talking to his offense on the sidelines after the Pats had just stopped them on 3rd down, and in the midst of a great play by the Pats (I think it was an 8 yard gain by BLGE, with great blocking by our line) and he said nothing about the Patriots play.  In fact, he was commenting on the Jets, like he did most of the game !!  As a Pats fan, I'd appreciate it if this guy would at least keep it to 50/50 for both teams. I have posted this before (last year) and many said I was wrong and how much Simms loves Belicheck etc..  I am here to tell you that Simms is a waste product, he is anti Pats and he is so obviously pro anyone playing the Pats that he rarely, if ever, comments on the Patriots. Plus, he wasn't that great a quarterback either. Fire him now !!
    Posted by dbincpumpkin

I don't know if he should be fired, but he's definately slanted towards NY.  

He should be, he's from NY.

It was bad last night though, at one point they were praising Ladanian (there was only one LT)    saying how he does everthing and as they were speaking, he got leveled by Ellis.    They then said, "See that?   He even takes a hit from Ellis."    

I was watching the play, he didn't want to take that hit from Ellis.

Sections
Shortcuts