Phil Simms you better apologize

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Phil Simms you better apologize

Simms was talking about BB visiting family in Croatia and that they were all farmers, Simms said speaking as BB to his kids "see you could have been farmers"  then Simms and they are glad they're not. I come from generations of dairy farmers in Western Mass, and I find Simms comment disrespectful to some of the hardest working people in the country, GFY Simms.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: Phil Simms you better apologize

In response to harleyroadking12's comment:

Simms was talking about BB visiting family in Croatia and that they were all farmers, Simms said speaking as BB to his kids "see you could have been farmers"  then Simms and they are glad they're not. I come from generations of dairy farmers in Western Mass, and I find Simms comment disrespectful to some of the hardest working people in the country, GFY Simms.

Harley, both of my grandfather's were farmers, but I didn't take offense to the remark. Anyone who knows farming knows that it is back-breaking work. I took it as Simms just saying Belichick's kids should be happy they have easier choices in life.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

My family has farmed in Eastern Washington for years, and I am carrying on the tradition.  I love the lifestyle and the buisness, and take no offense to Simms' comment.  This doesn't change the fact that he is a horrible commentater, however...Awesome game by the Pats!  What are the "doom & gloomers" going to whine about this week?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

My family has farmed in Eastern Washington for years, and I am carrying on the tradition.  I love the lifestyle and the buisness, and take no offense to Simms' comment.  This doesn't change the fact that he is a horrible commentater, however...Awesome game by the Pats!  What are the "doom & gloomers" going to whine about this week?

GReat game this week. About freaking time!!!! But, back to that nasty "reality" thing adn all, the Pats are STILL 0-Winning Teams.

Hve a good day!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Yeah you guys are right...just heat of the moment posting....I defend farming and farmers at all costs, its a hard but good life.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I appreciate everything farmers do, they're up before the rest of the world working and they probably are still out there after the rest of us get home.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

stop being so sensitive. Typical of a liberal to get offended whenever anybody says anything! Phil Simms didnt mean anything by the remark. Hire the ACLU to go file a civil suit against Phil Sims now for hurtign your feelings....

Sections
Shortcuts