Phil Simms

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbincpumpkin. Show dbincpumpkin's posts

Phil Simms

Why do we have to get Simms for an announcer to the 1st two Pats games.  He is so attrociously against the Pats it makes me want to jump in the TV and beat the XXXXXX out of him.

Also, what ever happened to Adalius Thomas ??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Re: Phil Simms

you think simms is against the pats?

jeeze im pretty sure he has blue, red and gray running down his chin from all the pats he has blown over the years

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

Simms has always been pro Pats and BB!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimNotJimmy. Show JimNotJimmy's posts

I don't mind Simms. It could be alot worse like Dan Dierdork aka Goofy

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

agreed jim...dierdorf is a short step away from becoming the tim mccarver of broadcasting

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

In Response to Re: Phil Simms:
    [QUOTE]you think simms is against the pats? jeeze im pretty sure he has blue, red and gray running down his chin from all the pats he has blown over the years
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

thats just nasty..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

In Response to Phil Simms:
    [QUOTE]Why do we have to get Simms for an announcer to the 1st two Pats games.  He is so attrociously against the Pats it makes me want to jump in the TV and beat the XXXXXX out of him. Also, what ever happened to Adalius Thomas ??
    Posted by pumpkin12446[/QUOTE]You can't be any more pro Pats than Simms. Wow for a player that never played in New England, he is definitely in love with BB and the Pats

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I'll take it over Randy Cross and Don Criqui. Cross and Criqui will call Matt Light, Todd Light, They will Call BB  Brian Billick and the will Call Julian Edelman Justin Edelman. While I wish we had local anouncers for all of our games I also know it isn't realty. Simms will have to do for Starters. It will probably be Aikman and Buck when we hit Fox and it doesn't get worse than that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]I'll take it over Randy Cross and Don Criqui. Cross and Criqui will call Matt Light, Todd Light, They will Call BB  Brian Billick and the will Call Julian Edelman Justin Edelman. While I wish we had local anouncers for all of our games I also know it isn't realty. Simms will have to do for Starters. It will probably be Aikman and Buck when we hit Fox and it doesn't get worse than that.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]
    agreed...even though i find aikman to be semi tolerable because he isnt all about the cowboys all the time in the booth and when aikman talks...buck cant...and thats good enough for me

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Phil Simms : agreed...even though i find aikman to be semi tolerable because he isnt all about the cowboys all the time in the booth and when aikman talks...buck cant...and thats good enough for me

There's just something about Joe Buck, I don't know quite what it is but I hate the guy. I can't stand listening to him talk and when they show him in the Booth I'd love to jump through the screen and ring his neck.

Do you have the Sunday ticket to watch all the Dolphin games or do you rough it with the local stuff?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Phil Simms : There's just something about Joe Buck, I don't know quite what it is but I hate the guy. I can't stand listening to him talk and when they show him in the Booth I'd love to jump through the screen and ring his neck. Do you have the Sunday ticket to watch all the Dolphin games or do you rough it with the local stuff?
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]
    i hear ya...if i had to listen to buck calling a marlins game...i might have to call in a favor down miami way and have him taken out...ugh...he is soooo bad

and on sundays...i absolutely have to rough it...see...i used to have directv...and had a really bad experience with them...and i have charter cable at home which means we dont get the NFl network either...so im usually confined to the jump button on my remote and nfl.com to follow the phins game unless i can get to a bar...but man...there is nothing better than watching football from your own couch with an ice cold six pack (or more) and maybe a big ol doobee

Wink

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Phil Simms : i hear ya...if i had to listen to buck calling a marlins game...i might have to call in a favor down miami way and have him taken out...ugh...he is soooo bad and on sundays...i absolutely have to rough it...see...i used to have directv...and had a really bad experience with them...and i have charter cable at home which means we dont get the NFl network either...so im usually confined to the jump button on my remote and nfl.com to follow the phins game unless i can get to a bar...but man...there is nothing better than watching football from your own couch with an ice cold six pack (or more) and maybe a big ol doobee

That's what I'm doing on Saturday and Sunday for college and pro. I build a huge Italian Sub, stuff my beer in the cooler because they're so much better on ice and spin one up. I have to sneak around with that stuff though in case any stops by unexpectedly.
    That suckkks with the NFL Network. That NFL Redzone station they started last year is awesome. That's exactly how I'd watch the games if I had the Sunday ticket.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Phil Simms is one of my favorites. I think he does a stellar job of not showing favoritism. Also, one of the nicest guys around. 

Pumpkin, how could you possibly think Simms is against the Patriots? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan1033. Show Patsfan1033's posts

It's not Simms I detest, actually I like his broadcasts, I always felt he does a real good game and likes the Patriots more than he doesn't...it's Jim Nance I detest watching and listening to, HE LOVES THE COLTS AND JETS.  Drives me insane to listen to him!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kikokid. Show Kikokid's posts

II n Response to Re: Phil Simms:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Phil Simms : You can't be any more pro Pats than Simms. Wow for a player that never played in New England, he is definitely in love with BB and the Pats
    Posted by patriots44[/QUOTE]

I have watched many Pats games that that Simms has called and do not know what you are talking about. He puts them down every chance he gets and I often wondered why the Pats allowed hem to continue broadcasting their games.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbincpumpkin. Show dbincpumpkin's posts

[QUOTE]Do you even watch football? get a clue man Phil Simms played for BB with the Giants, they are such good friends that before the games in which Simms does the play by play BB makes sure to go before the games starts and hang out with Simms for a while. Simms is as pro Patriot it as it gets. Get a clue
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]
    Hey MVP Killa; yes I watch every Pats game and have been for over 20 years.  and Simms is not pro pats.  Get a clue yourself and by the way bite me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbincpumpkin. Show dbincpumpkin's posts

[QUOTE]I think we are mistaking Simms for Boomer. Simms does not like the Pats, since the second snow bowl. Because I had a few words for him. "Hey Phil!!! Welcome to New England!!! How about them Patriots!!! He just looked at me with a straight red face look. Mabey he wanted my beer???
    Posted by jjpat[/QUOTE]

You may be but I am not.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Yeah, you got the WRONG Guy here - it's JIM NANCE!!  Enough to make ya sick! I respect and like Phil Simms alot.  He is very good.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]Oh yea I like to see the stoners in full effect lol I agree nothing better then sitting at home with a few cold ones and a big fat bliz...really starts the game off right lol although sorry E I dont have that problem everyone knows I smoke so if they stop by and dont like it tough sh*t lol Its at Pats games in the tailgate that I have to watch myself lol
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

I just have to watch out for Nieces and Nephews. If I'm going to be a Hippocrate I can't let them Catch me. I'm always whipping up good stuff like Pizzas and calzones so they stop by when they're hungry from time to time.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Phil Simms:
    [QUOTE] Also, what ever happened to Adalius Thomas ??
    Posted by pumpkin12446[/QUOTE]

he's standing in line at a soup kitchen

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kildog. Show kildog's posts

Simms is okay, but if he says TOM! Brady one more time I'm gonna turn the sound off.
    Hell would be having to watch all Pat's games on ESPN......

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Phil Simms : Hey MVP Killa; yes I watch every Pats game and have been for over 20 years.  and Simms is not pro pats.  Get a clue yourself and by the way bite me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by pumpkin12446[/QUOTE]

20 years without paying attention, amazing. Simms is awesome, i assume you prefer colts lover deirdorf?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Bring back Jerry Glanville

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

[QUOTE]Bring back Jerry Glanville
    Posted by krismk[/QUOTE]

ugh...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts