Phil Taylor

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BILLB50. Show BILLB50's posts

Phil Taylor

He would be a big help,we need a big man.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Re: Phil Taylor

In response to nyjetsssucc's comment:

Never happen...Cleveland's D is playing well, and they just won their 2nd straight game....it'll be someone other than Taylor OR Big Sey...

Even if Clevelend were open to doing it, it would cost the Pats too much to be worth it.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

BTW... as I said on another thread. If they can wait 2-4 more weeks, some team will give up the season and will be more open to trades. Maybe one that's more manageable comes up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Isn't Cleveland tied for first in their division?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thomas_Paine. Show Thomas_Paine's posts

It's crazy to think that just two short weeks ago that the Browns were a #1 lock in the draft.  And now they could be in the hunt for the playoffs.

Hoyer and Cassel did well this week to increase Mallett's stock. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Trades are rarae aves in the NFL. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

Trades are rarae aves in the NFL. 

Board violation, use of Latin disguised as a typo. 45 minute time out for you. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from viewer222. Show viewer222's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

In response to nyjetsssucc's comment:

Never happen...Cleveland's D is playing well, and they just won their 2nd straight game....it'll be someone other than Taylor OR Big Sey...

The Pats are going to bring back Kyle Love. He worked out for the 9ers last week but they did not sign him

Even if Clevelend were open to doing it, it would cost the Pats too much to be worth it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Natesubs and I have wanted phil Taylor since before the draft. I think he could be worth next years #1. 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

They aren't going to sign anyone unless they take a flier on Love. Otherwise they have Forston and A.J. Francis on the PS so one of them will get the promotion.

Sections
Shortcuts