Phillip Wheeler to Dolphins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Phillip Wheeler to Dolphins

RT : Phillip Wheeler agrees to terms with Dolphins, per league source.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Re: Phillip Wheeler to Dolphins

Didnt Wheeler already have a stint with the dolphins???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

idk why we signed another LB'er when they desprately need at least 1 corner and probably another safety... not to mention getting Reggie Bush resigned.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Could be related to Dan Snyder some how.   Bring em all to camp.  I wish they allowed 100.  Miami has to spend to the league minimum.  Thir a few holes from being competitive   Be up there with the bengals.  Any given day.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Could be related to Dan Snyder some how.   Bring em all to camp.  I wish they allowed 100.  Miami has to spend to the league minimum.  Thir a few holes from being competitive   Be up there with the bengals.  Any given day.  

yeah they are but LB'ers are not one of them.. i'd rather see them spend that money first on filling their biggest areas of need (DBs & RB) before they look to bolster areas that seem to be fine..

if they had a halfway decent CB last season i think they would have made the playoffs.. hopefully they change that this year or it won't matter how good our WRs are.. even trash QBs were shredding our secondary last season because our #1 CB was sean smith... and when sean smith is the key to your secondary you KNOW your screwed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

yeah they are but LB'ers are not one of them.. i'd rather see them spend that money first on filling their biggest areas of need (DBs & RB) before they look to bolster areas that seem to be fine..

if they had a halfway decent CB last season i think they would have made the playoffs.. hopefully they change that this year or it won't matter how good our WRs are.. even trash QBs were shredding our secondary last season because our #1 CB was sean smith... and when sean smith is the key to your secondary you KNOW your screwed.

You got some nice draft picks.  You could be wildcardish in a hurry   Cb market will be strong and you got high enough picks to get a better one     If I were your team I'd trade back a bunch and kill it next few years in the draft.  What's your thoughts on what Parcells did there?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

You got some nice draft picks.  You could be wildcardish in a hurry   Cb market will be strong and you got high enough picks to get a better one     If I were your team I'd trade back a bunch and kill it next few years in the draft.  What's your thoughts on what Parcells did there?

yeah we have the most picks through the first 5 rounds (not sure if we do anymore now that a couple teams have made trades for draft picks) and a lot of cap space to play with. So all-in-all we had the most assets of any team to work with this offseason. And this offseason is deep in all of our areas of need (FA and the draft). elite free agent WRs, good free agent CBs and a draft full of really good DBs. We were a bubble playoff team in 2012 and after we reload this offseason we definitely should be a lock for a WC. maybe even compete with NE for the AFC east if uncle bill makes some questionable moves that don't workout (doubtful). We're getting off on the right foot though, i hate that we lost Dansby but he seemed to ahve lost a step and wasn't too good in coverage so maybe it was a blessing in disguise.. i trust the FO more than my personal judgment.

not sure what you mean about parcells. idk who that even is..

8. This post has been removed.