Photoshop request of TFB12

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Re: Photoshop request of TFB12

TFB12,

You may not have seen my latest request thread that fell to the next page...a Ravens Village People, in honor of Flacco's 'stache.

Here is the best art I could find.

Of course, it's a lot of work, so if is too much, don't sweat it.  YO do the best stuff, so thanks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Some serious skills, TFB12.  Much appreciated!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I tweeted out to all of the Patriots beat writers (Globe-Herald-NESN-WEEI-Patriots Football Weekly)......I will let you know if there are any responses

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Good stuff TFB12!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Loved your site.  Think my favorite was the "Fracas in Foxboro" promo-poster.  Really cool style, really clean look.  Great site, TFB12!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Thanks for the great work TFB12-really enjoy ALL your stuff-very fun!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from weloveme2. Show weloveme2's posts

TB12 if you use the avenger you could use most of the team but I think the original team would be cool(plus hawkeye)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sorry guys, didn't get a chance to work on anything last night.  Maybe this weekend.

As far as the Village people, I had one from last year that I used Suggs in, added Flacco to it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

In Response to Re: Photoshop request of TFB12:
    Thanks again, guys! In Response to Re: Photoshop request of TFB12 : Yes, sometimes I do use a filter or several filters, just depends on the picture and the effect I am looking for..  On this one the original picture looked like it was painted so I shopped in the faces and messed around with the saturation, curves and all the color tones to try to get them as close as the original.  Then I combined all the layers of all the shopped faces as one layer with the original picture.  Then did all the messing around with curves, saturation, colors, brightness, darkness, shadows and added some noise.  Sorry for the tech talk.  
    Posted by TFB12

Thanks for the info, man...

Good to know...

By the way, that pic of Rex Ryan as the little fat kid at McDonalds is one of the funniest things I've seen in awhile...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Sorry guys, didn't get a chance to work on anything last night.  Maybe this weekend. As far as the Village people, I had one from last year that I used Suggs in, added Flacco to it.
    Posted by TFB12

Good stuff.  Thanks.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Keeping in Super hero theme, here is one I did a while back.
    Posted by TFB12

IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts