Photoshop request of TFB12

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: Photoshop request of TFB12

Thats good Stuff!

how long do you usually take to put one together?

I know you must be busy, but if you get a chance, i would love to see the Ravens defensive players in a "angry Birds" photo. Dont know how it would come out but im sure you could make it look good.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Thanks guys, appreciate all the kind words.  Believe me, it wouldn't be as much fun doing these if you didn't enjoy them so thank you!

Not to spam the message board but I did set up a tumblr page and have put many up on it.  The site is www.patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Photoshop request of TFB12:
    [QUOTE]Thats good Stuff! how long do you usually take to put one together? I know you must be busy, but if you get a chance, i would love to see the Ravens defensive players in a "angry Birds" photo. Dont know how it would come out but im sure you could make it look good.
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

Times vary, some take 15 minutes while others might take 2 hours which includes finding all the source pictures.  Some I will work on a little at a time, depending on my schedule.

I will kick around the idea of an angry birds one.  I already have one ready for when the Patriots win Sunday which includes a bird, lol!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]You do amazing work..thank you for all the laughs you are able to give us...any chance of posting the Brady as Superman...I can't find it or the Gronkowski as Superman...thank you! GO PATS
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

I don't recall doing a Brady Superman but here is the GronK superman as talked about.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Keeping in Super hero theme, here is one I did a while back.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Excellent! My new wallpaper!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Very nice TBF as always.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Photoshop request of TFB12 : Times vary, some take 15 minutes while others might take 2 hours which includes finding all the source pictures.  Some I will work on a little at a time, depending on my schedule. I will kick around the idea of an angry birds one.  I already have one ready for when the Patriots win Sunday which includes a bird, lol!
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Very good stuff dude...

How did you make the players look like they were painted in that most recent one?

Is that some kind of filter or something?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

As usual top rate work TFB. Really enjoyable.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

That is so cool, TFB!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Aquaman is useless... see for yourself...

http://vimeo.com/5541344

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

TFB, great work man!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Thanks again, guys!

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Photoshop request of TFB12 : Very good stuff dude... How did you make the players look like they were painted in that most recent one? Is that some kind of filter or something?
    Posted by mannyortez3424[/QUOTE]

Yes, sometimes I do use a filter or several filters, just depends on the picture and the effect I am looking for..  On this one the original picture looked like it was painted so I shopped in the faces and messed around with the saturation, curves and all the color tones to try to get them as close as the original.  Then I combined all the layers of all the shopped faces as one layer with the original picture.  Then did all the messing around with curves, saturation, colors, brightness, darkness, shadows and added some noise.  Sorry for the tech talk.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Great stuff TFB, I really got a chuckle of the Rex Ryan's ones.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

To say I am impressed would be an understatement.  Better than I imagined, composing it with the depth of field, instead of a static line-up.  Exxxxxxcellent!

The Angry Birds is a great idea, but I was thinking - doesn't good need evil?  Doesn't a Patriots Justice League need a Ravens League of Doom?

How about TBF12?  The world (within this forum) awaits!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]To say I am impressed would be an understatement.  Better than i imagine, composing it with the depth of field, instead of a static line-up.  Exxxxxxcellent! The Angry Birds is a great idea, but I was thinking - doesn't good need evil?  Doesn't a Patriots Justice League need a Ravens League of Doom? How about TBF12?  The world (within this forum) awaits!
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

Thanks chrisakawoody, glad I didn't disappoint!!  Good vs Evil, Hero vs Villain would be awesome!  I'm thinking I would probably get that one finished by the time the Patriots already had beat the Ravens.  Smile  I will see if I can find any good source photos to shop.   Good source photos are sometimes hard to find, sometimes I have to spend a big chunk of time searching for a good one to use.  I will see what's out there. if anyone has a good source photo for that just post it here.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

TFB12... what do you do in your "private life"?  A CG geek?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ddimaria. Show ddimaria's posts

TFB12 - Mind if I tweet that out?  I will credit you of course...  not looking to claim it ...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks guys, appreciate all the kind words.  Believe me, it wouldn't be as much fun doing these if you didn't enjoy them so thank you! Not to spam the message board but I did set up a tumblr page and have put many up on it.  The site is www.patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]
    Took a look at the site.. love 'em!!  Can you get them copyrighted and sell?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Brady as Superman with the red cape waving in the wind would be awesome...the Brady as Superman with the justice league would be fine....just Brady by himself...thanks again...your work is priceless!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]TFB12 - Mind if I tweet that out?  I will credit you of course...  not looking to claim it ...
    Posted by ddimaria[/QUOTE]
    Tweet away my friend!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Brady as Superman with the red cape waving in the wind would be awesome...the Brady as Superman with the justice league would be fine....just Brady by himself...thanks again...your work is priceless!
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

Will try and do this later this evening.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]  Can you get them copyrighted and sell?
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

No can do since I am actually using someone elses photos.  If I took the photo and then shopped it I could then try and sell them.  Not sure there is much of a market for them tho, lol!!  So just right click and save as.... and it's all yours!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]TFB12... what do you do in your "private life"?  A CG geek?
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]
    Job wise? I work with numbers.