PI on Hoomanawanui

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

Re: PI on Hoomanawanui

the color commentator said that the second to last pass play in the end zone was certainly pass interference, but since it is so near the end of the game that it should not be called.

not sure when a penalty happens should be the determining factor for whether it is called.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to charliedarling's comment:

the color commentator said that the second to last pass play in the end zone was certainly pass interference, but since it is so near the end of the game that it should not be called.

not sure when a penalty happens should be the determining factor for whether it is called.

Yup, ridiculous

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

In response to PatsGetScrewedFinally's comment:

Why don't you ignorant Pats fans complain about the refs not calling Hoomanawanui for PI on his one handed TD catch.  He caught it one handed because he was OBVIOUSLY (more obvious that the PI on him on 3rd down at the end of the game) pushed off with his other hand.  You can't have it both ways losers!

you are a bit3h.  Im sure those two offsides penalties you want back too.  nfl shouldn't call offsides anymore.  You'll defend that.  simple minded

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

Simms said that?  That is disturbing. I am sure there were other calls in this one, too.

I think the jig is up.   Goodell has his fingerprints all over these kinds of games. Miami is a wild card contender.  NE sweeping MIami again is bad for business.

havent I been saying this?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Tool Time Troll Thread. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Crying about the calls is for losers and children.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Yes, but I am not one to fully believe in it.  I would not put nothing past Goodell at this point.

Bwahahahahahhahahaha! Did he have his fingers all over the bogus PI call last week too?  Bwahhahahahahhhahahahahahahahaha!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Stop making excuses, we had 59 minutes to win the game, and we got beat, that`s the deal.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Too many other plays had an impact on the game to rely on a PI to aid in a win.   If the D could have held, huh?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Too many other plays had an impact on the game to rely on a PI to aid in a win.   If the D could have held, huh?

I hear ya agsc, but every play counts no? I mean when the player (Hooman in this case) does everything he's supposed to and isn't allowed to make the play bc of a blatant foul I think we as fans can "rely" on the refs to make the proper call regardless of when it happens--but like I said I get where your coming from

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

It was PI, but the NFL had already decreed to the officials not to call anymore when the game was on the line, but go ahead and call them during the game against the Patriots

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

It was PI, but the NFL had already decreed to the officials not to call anymore when the game was on the line, but go ahead and call them during the game against the Patriots

Finally, someone who actually see straight. Well done sir. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

Stop making excuses, we had 59 minutes to win the game, and we got beat, that`s the deal.

In most cases I would agree, but when the other team has the refs in their back pocket it just seems worth complaining  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Who man is 6'4" going against a guy he out weighed by 50 pounds, he  nor many tightends are going to get that call, especially in that situation. We had our chances, we didn't capitalize.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

Yes, but I am not one to fully believe in it.  I would not put nothing past Goodell at this point.

Bwahahahahahhahahaha! Did he have his fingers all over the bogus PI call last week too?  Bwahhahahahahhhahahahahahahahaha!

4 missed tackles on that 72 yard screen for a TD, Bustchise.  Jets down 30-13 and being bludgeoned for more.

Oh no! The Jets lost to the 10 win Panthers.   You must feel so silly after your preseason/inseason predictions

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

4 missed tackles on that 72 yard screen for a TD, Bustchise.  Jets down 30-13 and being bludgeoned for more.

How many missed tackles on the game deciding 4th & 5 play vs the Dolphins?  Bwahahahhaahahahahah!  Once again, the Pats D gives up late 4th qtr TDs.  "Arguably the best D in the AFC" Right?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Simms said that?  That is disturbing. I am sure there were other calls in this one, too.

I think the jig is up.   Goodell has his fingerprints all over these kinds of games. Miami is a wild card contender.  NE sweeping MIami again is bad for business.

Too bad you don't know what you're talking about because you didn't watch the game.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Yep. Finished up watching it. At least I don't like you and claim you were attending the game.

No way you did, typing up posts here 45-60 minutes after the game ends. lmao

Caught again.

I know this might seem amazing to you.  I remember how baffled you were that there was a way for me to listen to Boston radio while in Florida.  Here goes:

There is a thing called a "tablet".  For ease of understanding, let's call it an "internet machine".  It's bigger than a smartphone, but smaller and more portable than a laptop.  The cool thing about it is that this internet machine can access the world wide web from anywhere a signal is available.  (Please keep in mind, this is a paid service.)  Anyway, hanging out in the parking lot after the game, it's pretty simple to utilize this newfangled internet machine to access the world wide web. 

Does that help you understand? 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lopez8173. Show lopez8173's posts

Bwahahahahahhahahaha! I find it amusing that the laughingstock of the nfl lost once again now lets see if that gasbag ol fat rex gets fired Bwahhahahahahhhahahahahahahahaha!

Sections
Shortcuts