PI on Hoomanawanui

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Re: PI on Hoomanawanui

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

Yep. Finished up watching it. At least I don't like you and claim you were attending the game.

No way you did, typing up posts here 45-60 minutes after the game ends. lmao

Caught again.

I know this might seem amazing to you.  I remember how baffled you were that there was a way for me to listen to Boston radio while in Florida.  Here goes:

There is a thing called a "tablet".  For ease of understanding, let's call it an "internet machine".  It's bigger than a smartphone, but smaller and more portable than a laptop.  The cool thing about it is that this internet machine can access the world wide web from anywhere a signal is available.  (Please keep in mind, this is a paid service.)  Anyway, hanging out in the parking lot after the game, it's pretty simple to utilize this newfangled internet machine to access the world wide web. 

Does that help you understand? 

I have the apple mini in my hand as  I am typing you this. The world at your fingertips.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

So, you race out the stadium to get on your tablet? What kind of tool does this at a sporting event?

Put it away, toolbag! My uncles mocked a tool like you at Gillette reading his tablet. They told the pink hat to go into the crapper and read it. lmao

I own a tablet, dummy. It's nonsensical to bring it to a sporting event, unless a pink hat.  I think you're full of crap, that's all.  Totally full of crap. You didn't go to the game. 

So, no, it helps no one understand why you don't tailgate pre and post game for a 1 PM game on a Sunday, instead of racing from the seats, into the lot only to sit in traffic and log onto this board whoever you were with at the game, if anyone.

Again, total loser.  Pay for tickets to a game only to not take advantage of the game and its festities.   We used to make fun of fans you. We sat next to a couple years ago that would show up late and leave early. Just nonsensical. Why bother?

You're a poseur tool like RKarp.

You probably still think John Scott's suspensions makes sense as does Thornton's, too. lmao

No one cares about you or your personal life, let alone the actions of the your uncles. 

I didn't bring it into the game.  It was in the car.

I paid for my tickets.  I went to the game.  I left. 

Number of Patriots games in my area that I've attended:  1

Number of Patriots games in your area that you've attended:  ZERO

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I did post on the B's side from my phone while in the game, however.

You know why?

Because I could.

It was awesome.

You should try it.

Of course, you'd have to be a big enough fan to go to a game.

Which you're not.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Yes, but it's harder to type efficiently on an iPad or tablet on the touchscreen keyboards.

It's not even debatable. I can dribble out 10-15 word retorts on my tablet or phone with the best of em, but he was typing longer posts, which is the dead giveaway he wasn't using a tablet.

He's a liar.

You are the biggest joke on Earth.

With your amazing intelligence, you can determine which internet machine I'm using based on the length of my posts.

You probably think you could find the repeating decimal in PI.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

This is BS if i had wanted the WWE event I would have bought it. One more week of lazy officials not making the same calls in the last few seconds of the game, as they made not just one series before for the Dolphins. OK so is next week Brady's turn for the PI to be called? WWE fans truly want to know!!! Not in Baltimore! The refs are in the Ravens back pockets!!!

Sections
Shortcuts