Pick one stud on offensive & defense and why.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

Pick one stud on offensive & defense and why.

D. Branch on offensive because Balt. will stuff the middle and double Welker. Lloyd and Branch on the outside should have one on one coverage. Plus no one is talking about Branch.

On defense I pick J. Francis. Jones will be limited and I think Francis with  his  high motor will make a couple key stops in the backfield.

Go Pats- New Orleans and the Super Bowl next stop.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Pick one stud on offensive & defense and why.

Good picks, I'll go with Hooman for the same reasons you picked Branch and Spikes because I just think this is his kind of game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

In response to shenanigan's comment:

Good picks, I'll go with Hooman for the same reasons you picked Branch and Spikes because I just think this is his kind of game.

We need Spikes today. he's been quiet as late.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Tom Brady on offense cause he may have the opportunity to beat the team he idolized as a young man(9ers) in the Superbowl.

Wilfork on defense because he is a freak of nature.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Brady - he will put the demons to rest that the Ravens have his number as he will have theirs today.

Talib...  he will shut down the long range passing attack of Flacco and the Ravens, their bread and butter to hit homeruns to win games.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

In response to xBruzer77's comment:

Tom Brady on offense cause he may have the opportunity to beat the team he idolized as a young man(9ers) in the Superbowl.

Be careful what you wish for ask Arron Rodgers (Packers)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

These guys!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In response to dwhite1220's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I would prefer that the Falcons win today, but I have my doubts. If it was my wish, thats what the outcome would be. I do feel the Patriots should have won the first game, but you cannot give the opponent the ball with that short of field three times and expect to win. If they had one less turnover in that game they probably would have won. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Defense - Talib.  He played great last week and expect that he gets a pick today

Offense - Henandez.  Just a hunch that he beats coverage a couple times and scores

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

[QUOTE]

I would prefer that the Falcons win today, but I have my doubts. If it was my wish, thats what the outcome would be. I do feel the Patriots should have won the first game, but you cannot give the opponent the ball with that short of field three times and expect to win. If they had one less turnover in that game they probably would have won. 

Or not let up a huge kick return and Arrington playing to far off on a allout blitz and not making the tackle.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Or not let up a huge kick return and Arrington playing to far off on a allout blitz and not making the tackle.

We can rest assured those points were not missed by BB.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1naFstaP. Show 1naFstaP's posts

For Defense I will go with Devin McCorty at safety.  I think he will be very good today playing the Ravens in the safety position.  He is a smart player and Talib coming in and allowing him to move to safety have been keys for the backfield.  McCorty playing at safety today will be key in stopping the deep pass.  McCorty with a int against Flacco today will give Flacco some worries throwing the deep pass.

Runner up.... Rob Ninkovich.  Rob will be all over today.  He will put pressure on Flacco and he will also drop back into coverage and make some plays.  Rob has a motor that doesn't stop.

For Offense I gotta go with Brady.  He is tired of the Ravens.  knows he is one game away fro getting back to the Super Bowl.  He doesn't want to tell Robert Kraft that he is sorry for not playing well in the AFC Championship again.  He looked very comfortable running that quick offense last week against the Texans.  I think he feels good about where the defense is and trusts them to make stops now.  I think Brady will play loose today, not so tight and this will help have a very good playoff day.  3 passing td's and 300+ passing yards.

Runner up..... Wes Welker.  I wanted to go with Hernandez here but Hernandez scares me a bit.  He has taken some good pops against the Ravens and I feel he is a bit intimidated by them.  I see more drops from him today and his blocking against the Ravens hasn't been great.  I think he could be a big part of the game but fear he has a tough one.  Welker just knows how to get open against this Ravens team.  They will try and take him out of the game with double teams but Welker will get open and Brady loves to throw to him. Welker 1 td with 100+ yards receive.  Key catches through out the game as always.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

Defense - Talib.  He played great last week and expect that he gets a pick today

Offense - Henandez.  Just a hunch that he beats coverage a couple times and scores

Would love that. Fingers-crossed!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

offense it has to be however is matched up with Lewis. Whether that's Vereen or Hern, whoever Lewis is covering needs to take advantage of the mismatch and chew that part of the Ravens apart. Once they wind Lewis it's game because Brady will just pick them apart on long dink and dunk drives

Defense has to be McCourty. He's going to be the over the top coverage. He can't let Smith get behind him and has to wrap up Bolden. If you shorten Flacco's field to throws under 10 yrds I don't think Flacco can beat the Pats

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

OK

Sections
Shortcuts