1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rusco. Show rusco's posts

pick up Stallworth

why not give him a shot??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rusco. Show rusco's posts

Re: pick up Stallworth

he knows the system

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Which receivers in camp now do you think should be cut to make room?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

I think we need more help w/ linemen on both sides of ball...and mebbe dbs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Rusco are you CC? Because this is one dumb thread! Which one of our recievers would you cut for Stallworth? He's is 32 years old and not that good anymore. He made one catch for us last year. Good grief.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Don't sign him now, but he's a guy you keep on speed dial if someone goes down. Nobody is going to be rushing to sign him, he'll be out there to sign later.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

Don't sign him now, but he's a guy you keep on speed dial if someone goes down. Nobody is going to be rushing to sign him, he'll be out there to sign later.

+1

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxguy617. Show soxguy617's posts

I'd rather Brandon Lloyd.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

I say keep his phone number on speed dial in case there is an injury problem w/ WRs later in the season. He'll might still be around.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to wmasschilly's comment:

+1

Epic album cover, wmasschilly.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Good posts guys, there are many good answers here.  I would go with all of the folowing...

Need more OL/DL first

Would rather have Lloyd

Which receiver would you cut to make room

Keep him on the speed dial.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

Sims and Aikens now know our system and they will be on the PS  . . .  cheaper, younger, faster and more upside for the long term . . .  I'd even consider moving Vereen out there if need be.  Stallworth has not been approached by anyone so his career is done  . . . maybe the same for Lloyd.  We pulled Stallworth in last year and what did he do, last one play?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Good posts guys, there are many good answers here.  I would go with all of the folowing...

Need more OL/DL first

Would rather have Lloyd

Which receiver would you cut to make room

Keep him on the speed dial.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

Agreed - would be my preference as well..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Something big is wrong with Lloyd. Not health something he did to fall out of favor. look at all the 10 foot pole marks on him.   Let someone else have him.

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Something big is wrong with Lloyd. Not health something he did to fall out of favor. look at all the 10 foot pole marks on him.   Let someone else have him.

I guess so.  Interesting, we never seen or heard anything about this during the season.  Heck, word came out after the season that BB lost some control in the locker room I guess Lloyd was part of it?  Who knows.  Has anyone seen in print where Lloyd was a problem child?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to tenace4life's comment:

[QUOTE]

Sims and Aikens now know our system and they will be on the PS  . . .  cheaper, younger, faster and more upside for the long term . . .  I'd even consider moving Vereen out there if need be.  Stallworth has not been approached by anyone so his career is done  . . . maybe the same for Lloyd.  We pulled Stallworth in last year and what did he do, last one play?

one play, one touchdown...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

I don't think people understand what is going on here.  BB would have given him a shot when FA opened. Just like Branch, Gaffney or Lloyd.

I think it is the other way around.  I think it was a wait and see approach with the younger guys. If BB didn't like what he seen then he would be calling Branch, Gaffney, Lloyd.  Looks like BB likes what he has seen.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

dowe need him to replace Welker's drops?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to tenace4life's comment:

[QUOTE]

Could be Sims and Aikens on the PS, or could be someone we never heard of that gets cut elsewhere. But it will be somebody.

Not really that critical, every NFL team has a 256 man practice squad if you want to get down to it. 

As for Stallworth, he just got cut so he lasted three preseason games. He must still have something left.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

I guess so.  Interesting, we never seen or heard anything about this during the season.  Heck, word came out after the season that BB lost some control in the locker room I guess Lloyd was part of it?  Who knows.  Has anyone seen in print where Lloyd was a problem child?

you noticed that too. How many times have i heard "everyone knew this or that" long ago-

i have just heard it for the first time-

i agree with the notes here - they will have up to 3 rookies on pup and ps - harrison, sims aiken

and have no idea if he is better than those guys - but it cannot hurt to be on speed dial for later- its always hard finding wr's who know the pats system.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

This is the first time I heard BB lost control of the locker room last year. I don't buy it. In fact I heard him praise the players several times because they all work hard and were all coachable. 

It's been reported that Lloyd was very moody and wasn't always approachable. But that was the only negative I heard about any player last year. The reason he was cut was because he did not fullfil what they were looking for from a WR. They needed someone who can stretch the field and make the sideline catches. He made some sideline catches but it wasn't enough for what they were paying him.

As for Stallworth, he did make one catch for us but it was a dandy. He had to slow down because the pass was underthrown but he did score the touchtown. Unfortunately he had a season ending injury during that play. I bet the Patriots do end up having him on a fast dial list if they have a rash of injuries at that position. Lets hope they don't have to dial it!  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

Rusco are you CC? Because this is one dumb thread! Which one of our recievers would you cut for Stallworth? He's is 32 years old and not that good anymore. He made one catch for us last year. Good grief.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

That's a bit harsh.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He did not "lose control" of the locker room, troll. My god, do you ever stop? It was well known Lloyd keeps to himelf is a quirky guy, but there was no confirmed report of him not behaving or BB "losing control" over the locker room.

You just did it again!

Folks, Tanbass, whoever look no further than this example as what he does with trolling.

He tries to act all innocent, but he clearly does this on a daily basis.

[/QUOTE]

It was reported during the off season that BB lost some control of the locker room.  Brandon Lloyd and Brandon Spinkes were mentioned.  No, I just don't make stuff up like you do.  Nice try though, troll.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

In response to wmasschilly's comment:

+1

Epic album cover, wmasschilly.

Wink

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Rather land a DT.

Sections
Shortcuts