Picture says it all

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Re: Picture says it all

ku-medium.jpg

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is the NE pats fan forum. What else would one expect!?

[/QUOTE]

For no life tools like yourself to stop hanging around their rival teams message board? Oh yeah.....you are just that much of a dou-che.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

meatheadland mike   Hi,  Im a meathead from jersey, hanging out on Patriots board because I'm a jealous loser little dink troll...  nice to meet you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to WeDerrWEDAT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

ku-medium.jpg

[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

What really sucks is that even with undisputable evidence such as the first photo, absolutely nothing will be done about it. That ref squad that picked up that flag should be fired....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

There's only one problem.

No one cares that the Jets are cheaters because they still can't win anything.

If they were successful like the Pats they would be called out by the media and everyone else for their cheating  ways. 

But, hey, when you're insignificant, nobody gives a shiiiit.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

When I think more and more about the game the Patriots have only themselves to blame.  Too many mistakes. The Panthers played a very solid, error free and disciplined game.  We usually see this type of game from the Patriots.  

[/QUOTE]

You actually expect the team to play a perfect game every week? Ridiculous. 

Despite their problems, they played well enough to deserve a chance to win on a last play. The zebras wrongly took away that chance. Even Gruden thought so. You'd have to hate the Pats smore that Gruden to believe otherwise.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yeah, i really regret that the jets kept taping the opponents sideline after that goodell memo.  That first round pick that was taken from us would have helped...  I kept telling anyone who would listen that a team was never called for it before but noone would listen.  Now the jets SB trophies are tainted. oh, wait...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMAO... when was this?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yeah, i really regret that the jets kept taping the opponents sideline after that goodell memo.  That first round pick that was taken from us would have helped...  I kept telling anyone who would listen that a team was never called for it before but noone would listen.  Now the jets SB trophies are tainted. oh, wait...

[/QUOTE]

Exactly!!! Jets don't have SB trophies that are tainted.. because the Jets have not won any trophies in 40+ years!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Logan Ryan @RealLoganRyan 11m

Losers sit around and say Why Me.. Back to work another day another opportunity to better yourself!!

[/QUOTE]

I think not scoring the TD and getting th FG hurt. Bad play calling on McDaniels. why not run blount on the 3rd and 1.

while I'll be the first one to say it never should have come down to that play... poor play call by mcdaniels, ridley fumble and the D's inability to make a 3rd down stop... the play happened and fans have every right to discuss the play.

Are you implying that fans are not allowed to discuss the play?

[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

There's only one problem.

No one cares that the Jets are cheaters because they still can't win anything.

If they were successful like the Pats they would be called out by the media and everyone else for their cheating  ways. 

But, hey, when you're insignificant, nobody gives a shiiiit.

[/QUOTE]

Excellent point...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Exactly!!! Jets don't have SB trophies that are tainted.. because the Jets have not won any trophies in 40+ years!!!

[/QUOTE]

yeah, I remembered that the pasts were the ones with the tainted trophies, hence the "oh, wait.." while i am spelling it out for you, and i am typing extra slow so you can follow along, my team wasnt docked a first round pick for cheating, it was the pasts.  I also dont blame losses on calls from refs when my team commits a penalty even if it is a rule that is hardly ever enforced, see end of pasts vs jets game(still typing slow). 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[UOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I hate to break the bad news but better I did then one of the jet trolls but there is only one problem with that picture Iceman, that is supposed to be a Patriots staff member doing the video taping in that picture.  Sorry.

http://100percentinjuryrate.blogspot.com/2007/09/patriots-are-not-good-at-subterfuge.html

Here is the full picture

The employee was accused of aiming his camera at the Jets’ defensive coaches, who were sending signals out to the players, sources said.

Sections
Shortcuts