Pierre Banks SS, the real thing??? Worth a 4th rounder?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Pierre Banks SS, the real thing??? Worth a 4th rounder?

This guy is a football player, he reminds me of Rodney Harrison.  He plays for a small school like Harrison did and is project to go in the 4th or 5th.  Harrison was the charger's 5th round pick. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTzdu1gByB8

I can see him as a Patriots, SS/LB combo BB likes.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Pierre Banks SS, the real thing??? Worth a 4th rounder?

Never heard of him!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I dont know who this kid is either but i think you might be reaching compearing any rookie to Rodney. Its hard to be as good as Rodney is

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I dont know who this kid is either but i think you might be reaching compearing any rookie to Rodney. Its hard to be as good as Rodney is
    Posted by MVPkilla

Only comparing them as they came out of college, not rookie to future hall of famer Rodney.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Well then in that case its all good lolCool

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

This guy is a football player, he reminds me of Rodney Harrison.  He plays for a small school like Harrison did and is project to go in the 4th or 5th.  Harrison was the charger's 5th round pick.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTzdu1gByB8 I can see him as a Patriots, SS/LB combo BB likes.
    Posted by Pats7393

If he's a potential Patriot he'll be on BB's chart. You never know what he's going to do in the middle rounds

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joe81b. Show joe81b's posts

Just wondering if you like him solely based on that video?  According to that specific play I could've sacked Henne and you would be trying to draft me!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

[QUOTE]Just wondering if you like him solely based on that video?  According to that specific play I could've sacked Henne and you would be trying to draft me!
    Posted by joe81b[/QUOTE]
    LOL yeah that's it bud, no that's really the only one I found on this guy.  He's not from a big school so there's not much video on him but been reading about him.

I like looking at the guys people don't talk about, it's easy to say Clay Matthews, RM, Larry English ect ect but I like looking as some guys that played well and could transition to the NFL and into a starting role in a year or two.  I think (not based on the video) it might be a guy that could make a team, first as a special teams guy and maybe into a starting role in a few years. 

Sections
Shortcuts