PigSkin Pick'ems On ESPN.com

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

PigSkin Pick'ems On ESPN.com

hey whats up guys... Just curious if anyone is interested in playing Pigskin pickem on espn.com ? Its a lot of fun for those who have never played it. You just make a user account on espn.com then u go to "games" and you will see the link for it. I started a group on there and I have 17 people so far. All you do is pick a winner for every game each week (spread included) and u get 1 pt for every game u pick correct. Your pts add up each week thru week 17...most games correct by the end of week 17 wins...if interested let me know and I can give you my group info so you can join....Picks have to be made before tomorrow night's season opener..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeskii. Show mikeskii's posts

Re: PigSkin Pick'ems On ESPN.com

In Response to PigSkin Pick'ems On ESPN.com: I'm in. msroski@verizon.net

[QUOTE]hey whats up guys... Just curious if anyone is interested in playing Pigskin pickem on espn.com ? Its a lot of fun for those who have never played it. You just make a user account on espn.com then u go to "games" and you will see the link for it. I started a group on there and I have 17 people so far. All you do is pick a winner for every game each week (spread included) and u get 1 pt for every game u pick correct. Your pts add up each week thru week 17...most games correct by the end of week 17 wins...if interested let me know and I can give you my group info so you can join....Picks have to be made before tomorrow night's season opener..
    Posted by ReeGzUSMC[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

In Response to Re: PigSkin Pick'ems On ESPN.com:
    [QUOTE]In Response to PigSkin Pick'ems On ESPN.com : I'm in. msroski@verizon.net
    Posted by mikeskii[/QUOTE]

Just sent it to your email

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sageboy1. Show sageboy1's posts

Add me:

brooks.pettit@adm.com

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

in Response to Re: PigSkin Pick'ems On ESPN.com:
    [QUOTE]Add me: brooks.pettit@adm.com
    Posted by sageboy1[/QUOTE]

Just sent you the email with the info.