Pinch me!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Pinch me!

Did I see Maroney take it downhill for a 45 yard TD? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Re: Pinch me!

In Response to Pinch me!:
    [QUOTE]Did I see Maroney take it downhill for a 45 yard TD? 
    Posted by mrbungle[/QUOTE]

Snow is magic dust for the Pat's....crazy and miraculous things happen for this team in this weather....it's really strange.  I was at the Cardinals game last year...the red birds really didn't want to come out of the visitor's tunnel to start the 3rd quarter.  The Titan's probably feel the same way.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

In Response to Re: Pinch me!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Pinch me! : Snow is magic dust for the Pat's....crazy and miraculous things happen for this team in this weather....it's really strange.  I was at the Cardinals game last year...the red birds really didn't want to come out of the visitor's tunnel to start the 3rd quarter.  The Titan's probably feel the same way.
    Posted by krismk[/QUOTE]

I saw some of the highlights from the arizona game last year, and I thought it was kind of neat to see the fans throwing snowballs up in air in the stands. There was alot of snow that day! I love it when its snowing here in Pittsburgh and the Steelers are playing at home.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

Maybe once you get behind here a kind of mesmerization sets in... esp if you're a not a northern team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Belichick to NFL: I'm afraid the Death Star is fully operational

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WCPatsFan. Show WCPatsFan's posts

[QUOTE]Belichick to NFL: I'm afraid the Death Star is fully operational
    Posted by Paul_K[/QUOTE]

Bad analogy

We all know what happens to the death star at the end though ;)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

In Response to Pinch me!:
    [QUOTE]Did I see Maroney take it downhill for a 45 yard TD? 
    Posted by mrbungle[/QUOTE]

not only that, you saw him go 123 on 16 attempts.  7.6 yards per carry.  i've always believed that he is better than he's been playing lately.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

If the Patriots team plays like this every sunday, they will be a force to be reckoned with.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Pinch me! : not only that, you saw him go 123 on 16 attempts.  7.6 yards per carry.  i've always believed that he is better than he's been playing lately.
    Posted by FOWLER8196[/QUOTE]

and if you take away the 45 yard run, maroney still ran for 5.2 yards/carry.  thats sick.  hope he can keep it up.  i think he can.

Sections
Shortcuts