Pinkhats are abandoning ship!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Pinkhats are abandoning ship!

No surprise really.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucela. Show pucela's posts

Re: Pinkhats are abandoning ship!

screw that. 15 years as a season ticket holder and what happened with Welker today was the dumbest thing I've seen this organization do in years. That goodness this is not the Pats of old, but there is a limit to arrogance and right now the Pats look way over that limit...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

They will be back

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hmmm!  Maybe Suggs is right!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Sorry 12!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Who are the pink hats?

I completely understand the Welker situation frustration.

People who think BB is a god who doesn't make mistakes are the ones that are misguided.

There are still a lot of domino's to fall, and maybe BB has a plan...but you can't assume that whatever BB is planning is necessarily the best possible plan.

Outside of Brady (who played a huge part of the championship teams) a significant chunk of the core of the team were Parcell's guys.

Belichick isn't a god, and imo, I think he dropped the ball with this move.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

The worst thing about this Welker business is not that he's leaving...but who he is joining. The Pats just got weaker, while their #1 competitor in the AFC, the hated Denver Horsefaces, got stronger.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

Who are the pink hats?

People who think BB is a god who doesn't make mistakes are the ones that are misguided.

There are still a lot of domino's to fall, and maybe BB has a plan...but you can't assume that whatever BB is planning is necessarily the best possible plan.

Outside of Brady (who played a huge part of the championship teams) a significant chunk of the core of the team were Parcell's guys.

The ones who think its the end of the patriot reign because one player not named Tom Brady left.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

Sorry 12!

Thanks! We have some catching up to do.  Sure hope BB has some good plans up his sleeve!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

Who are the pink hats?

The ones who think its the end of the patriot reign because one player not named Tom Brady left.

Just stop pretending like the loss of Welker isn't going to hurt... badly!  It will!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Who are the pink hats?

BB has given us Ten plus years of reason to believe in what he is doing. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Who are the pink hats?

Just stop pretending like the loss of Welker isn't going to hurt... badly!  It will!

Did i say it wont hurt??? No. But im not acting like its the end all be all because Little welka left. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Time for cartoons/images!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Who are the pink hats?

Here's my beef. Going 8 years without a Super Bowl. We have one of the best QB's of all time. We've played in a weak division for basically all this time.

I think Brady has covered up for a lot of BB's short comings. A great QB can beat a bad team, you need a great team to beat another great team...and in the last two years, the Patriots have not been able to beat those "great" teams.

Some (not all) of the most memorable championship players were Parcells guys (Bruschi, McGinest, Law, Brown, Milloy)

I don't know what your opinion is, but a lot of people felt Dungy and Caldwell were chumps who were lucky enough to coach P Manning. They pretty much won 12 games a season. So by those fans, it can be pretty easy to win 12 games a season if you have an all time great at QB.

The year he coached without Brady, they lost to pretty much all the playoff teams they played in a weak AFC conference...a year after blowing out most of the teams...with Brady

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Who are the pink hats?

This offense they run is going to take a major hit without Welker.  You gotta remember many of those 10+ good years were with Welker here!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Who are the pink hats?

This offense they run is going to take a major hit without Welker.  You gotta remember many of those 10+ good years were with Welker here!

+1  lol

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

Who are the pink hats?

None of those years ending in a SB win.

My point exactly. We won three super bowls without welker i think we  can find a way to win another without him here. 

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

Not in the mood for any of those at the moment!  My artistic spirit is not in a happy place right now!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

Not in the mood for any of those at the moment!  My artistic spirit is not in a happy place right now!

Dude get over it, its one player.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Just stop pretending like the loss of Welker isn't going to hurt... badly!  It will!"

Sorry, but you don't know that. No one does. Wes could slip on a banana peel while on deck with Tom Brady and miss the whole season, making BB look like a genius. 

We won't know for a year or two how good or bad this move was. I'm inclined to say "bad" but at the same time an open mind is required, especially since we did NOT win a championship with Welker.

That said much respect to Welker for some amazing seasons with our team.

Sections
Shortcuts