Pioli is overrated

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dplav. Show dplav's posts

Re: Pioli is overrated

If the pats have another good draft this year pioli will be forgotten.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW. 

BBRULES23 just gave polian a compliment.  I heard angels sing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Got to love how opportunistic the guy is. Go to Central Conneticut State, play defensive tackle. Do a nice job against guys that will make good software engineers. Coach for two years at Murray State; one year as offense line coach and one as defense line coach. Hang out at training camp in Cleveland and make an impression on Belicheck; sleep on his couch, get a job, marry Parcells daughter, have your QB coach suggest drafting Tom Brady and viola your making 5 million plus a year directing the Kansas City Chiefs to glory.

I still don't like the past five drafts he had and think that the team is in good hands as long as Floyd Reese is helping evaluate the talent as was evident during the last draft.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

i think the chiefs will improve this year, and contend for the division in 2011. its been a dismal few years for all the chiefs fans around here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

In Response to Re: Pioli is overrated:
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW.  BBRULES23 just gave polian a compliment.  I heard angels sing.
    Posted by underdoggg

Yes, and I still hate Manning and the Colts!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I miss those offensive lines you had in the late 90's, you could run on anyone. Good luck to the fans of KC, I would love to see Arrowhead rocking again.

Sections
Shortcuts