Pioli Picks up Redd

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Pioli Picks up Redd

I know most poster's here have a love affair for ex-pat GM Scott Pioli.   But so far I haven't been impressed and have to give the nod to BB for the Pats personnel success.  Vrabel,Beisel, and now Redd don't impress me as a way to turn  K.C. around.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Re: Pioli Picks up Redd

Well bringing in Vrabes and Cassel is a good start but you are right about Biesel he is a joke. However he is bringing in Redd for depth and I see nothing wrong with that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

With the Chiefs switching to a 3-4, I'm sure it's tempting to want players with 3-4 experience; especially one's you are familiar with.  BB didn't say Redd was a bad player, he just said he might fit in better in a different scheme.  Redd "might" do well in KC.  There are plenty of LB prospects we have never taken in the draft because they weren't deemed as a good fit for our scheme.  Some of them have been quite productive.  I'm not saying Redd is one of them, but who knows...

Expect Pioli and MacD to take a lot of the players we cut.  I tend to think we're going to have a real hard time trying to "sneak" any player onto the practice squad this year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

In Response to Re: Pioli Picks up Redd:
    Well bringing in Vrabes and Cassel is a good start but you are right about Biesel he is a joke. However he is bringing in Redd for depth and I see nothing wrong with that.
    Posted by MVPkilla

I agree there's nothing wrong with it Killa, but if Pioli is going to live up to the hype in K.C. he's going to have to start making his own mark.  Because unless he plans to bring in BB and Brady, K.C. will be going nowhere fast.  But I won't talk about K.C. any longer, it's just between McDaniels and Pioli grabbing all ex-Patriot rejects(except for Cassel), I feel completely at ease saying it was all BB and Brady.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Is anyone really surprised by the move??? I said it the moment he was cut,that one of the satelite Patriot teams would pick him up,also that will hold true for every player that BB cuts unless a division rival picks them up first.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradyslady12. Show bradyslady12's posts

In Response to Pioli Picks up Redd:
    I know most poster's here have a love affair for ex-pat GM Scott Pioli.   But so far I haven't been impressed and have to give the nod to BB for the Pats personnel success.  Vrabel,Beisel, and now Redd don't impress me as a way to turn  K.C. around.
    Posted by Grogan77

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradyslady12. Show bradyslady12's posts

OH, SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!! SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!! NOT, NEXT IS M.G QUARTERBACK!!! EITHER K.C. OR DENVER THEY ALL SALIVATE OVER THE PAT'S LEFTOVER'S.

Sections
Shortcuts