Pioli says; " You can thank Tom"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Pioli says;

In response to sporter81's comment:

How did the defense fail in the Super Bowl when they allowed even fewer points in the game than their season average? A season where they went 13-3. The offense scored well below their season average and turned the ball over. I'd say the defense came to play that day while the offense didn't show up. To say the defense has failed them in the end for 7 years is ridiculous, look at how the offense has struggled in those games. The games that matter, not games against the Rams or Titans. Had the Patriots lost 3-0 on a fg that was set up by an offensive turnover I believe some here would blame the defense for that too.

Oh, good god.  They allowed less points because they only had to stop them 8 times instead of 12.   That is the ONLY reason they allowed less points than their average.

They still allowed them to score on 50% of their drives which is EXTREMELY poor.

If you think that is a good thing then something is terribly wrong.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

I have seen BB get more involved then that on offense.  I have seen him tell OC to do different things.  I have seen him coach up both sides of the ball.  Have you not seen TFB standing talking with BB?  I don't think they are talking about what they did the night before.  And he should be more involved, the buck does stop with him. 

Yes, of course the players are responsible too.  But they gotta have all the tools available to them.  They need solid game plans.  They need solid backup plans.  They need solid play calling.  They need solid talent beside them to help them execute.  It's a team sport, rememeber??

The gameplans are conceived not just by BB. Your last paragraph implies that BB sits in a room by himself and thinks they need to pass it 40 times with 30 of those from the shotgun.

It doesn't work like that.

It is a team sport, which is why the players need to be held accountable, including Tom Brady. That's the point of this. He hasn''t been held accountable by some of our own fans.

Again, he prefers the shotgun.  So, maybe BB feels Brady will perform better in his preferred formation?

It doesn't work very well, obviously.  Crack the whip. Again, I think BB walking from Welker is symoblic to this.

Really, that's what you get from my last post.  WOW!!  It doesn't even come close to implying that.  Talk about making stuff up.  I think you are in attack mode 24/7 or you comprehension level is low.  Or both.

I think this picture sums up your posts...

Yup!  That sums it up quite nicely.  LOL

And here you are (except replace some video game controllers with a few pairs or Brady underoos stapled to your large waistline):

Sums YOU up nicely. LOL

Hey that wouldn't be bad considering this picture of you posting on this forum...

at least put some clothes on dude!!

That's actually Phat Rex.   

Hey, can you share with us how you made that video game controllers based costume?  Did you wear that when you played Dungeons and Dragons through high school while listening to Rush in that basement?

That's you, dude!!  This is Phat Rex...

Or do I have it the other way around???  But still, put some clothes on would ya!!

Rusty, what is really funny is once again you make incorrect statements to push your agenda without knowing the facts.  Your description of me in High School couldn't be more wrong.   I was into girls, sports, trucks and Rock and Roll.  Never played a second of D&D in my entire life.

So why I really can't prove it to you on here right now, I at least know that you are as exactly as I have described you.  A fake, a fraud, an agenda pusher who will lie to push his agenda.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Do you guys have jobs?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:

How did the defense fail in the Super Bowl when they allowed even fewer points in the game than their season average? A season where they went 13-3. The offense scored well below their season average and turned the ball over. I'd say the defense came to play that day while the offense didn't show up. To say the defense has failed them in the end for 7 years is ridiculous, look at how the offense has struggled in those games. The games that matter, not games against the Rams or Titans. Had the Patriots lost 3-0 on a fg that was set up by an offensive turnover I believe some here would blame the defense for that too.

Oh, good god.  They allowed less points because they only had to stop them 8 times instead of 12.   That is the ONLYreason they allowed less points than their average.

They still allowed them to score on 50% of their drives which is EXTREMELY poor.

If you think that is a good thing then something is terribly wrong.

6 points allowed in a half is "extremely poor"?  Do you think they would have scored on "50%" of their drives if not for a Safety, INT or Welker drop?

LOL

Just think, if ONE of those plays is performed better by Brady, your premise is not only wildly incorrect, it's a shame what Brady did helped the Giants hang around in a game the Pats should have won, GOING AWAY.

Get this through your thick skull. 

2:45 minutes on O and scoring on 38% of them is more than acceptable per drive.  In fact, that was very close to their rs average.  (actually their rs average per drive was less than 2:30.)

4:45 minutes per drive on D is not only unacceptable, it's embarrassing.  It's  2 minutes MORE  per drive than their rs average ToP, pd which was already poor to begin with.  It was a result of allowing an average of 9 plays per drive and that had nothing to do with the O.

Allowing an offense like the gints to score on 50% of their drives, is an abomination.

# of possessions matter.

Qb's can't score from the bench while sitting out 4 possessions that never happened..  Case closed!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

Do you guys have jobs?

I do. I don't think TFB12 does. He's never said what he does.  Probably a stay at home dad who likes to polish his Brady dolls.

Pezzy? Not sure.  He's one angry person, though.

Fully employeed and man, that would be sweet to be a stay at home Dad!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to alfred-e-bob-neumier's comment:

At least Fanboy is CLOTHED!!!

These other two should be fined by the EPA for air pollution!

I mean really, what were they thinking!? Letting a pic be taken like THIS!? They must have taken them themselves because I'd hate to see the person taking these photo's who thought they were ok! Good lord, even horses and donkey's in Tiajuana have blankets to cover up, and at least the donkey's get LA*D!!!!

LOL! 

Btw, Rusty really doesn't want to get in this type of war with me. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

A little defensive with my Dungeons and Dragons zinger, aren't we? Hmmm.

Hahahaha!  Not one bit, have no idea why would even think that.  Not sure I knew anyone who played D&D.  I have heard about it but never even seen it in person.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

A little defensive with my Dungeons and Dragons zinger, aren't we? Hmmm.

Hahahaha!  Not one bit, have no idea why would even think that.  Not sure I knew anyone who played D&D.  I have heard about it but never even seen it in person.

It's absolutely crazy when you consider the posssiblity of Rusty being an adult with responsibilities. This behaviour is ridiculous repeating the same argument over and over again but including new insults to make it less obvious. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

That's some sick stuff being posted. Surprised those pics haven't been deleted

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"I cannot take another AFC title game egg laid by Brady."

Yawn. 

Even though you're not sniffing that game without Brady as your QB. 

Once we get there, it's all on him. 

These are dopey reductionist arguments. 

If there's one pattern to our playoff losses it's losing on every comparison - defense outplayed, line of scrimmage lost, special teams outplayed, turnover battle lost. 

You what i cannot take? I cannot take Bill coming up to the podium after another tough postseason loss and talking about how he was outcoached. 

Unlike Manning or Favre, Brady has never thrown a game-clinching post season interception. 

It should not be that hard to understand it's a team loss when we lose. You can tell that just by putting aside your rigid narrative and watching the games. 

go root for another team then,, it just wan't TB's fault

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

Wish they would be.  Stomach turning.  Mods would earn their keep. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Leave Pezzy, Phat Rex and Leon alone.  They're all very rational adults who went to college and lead healthy, vitalized lives.

Pretty sure TB12's  pic was meant to be you.  Maybe if YOU went to college and were a rational adult and not always in denial and polishing BB's jewels for a living, you would know that.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sorry about that, I got carried away.  I went ahead and deleted the pictures I posted since they were offensive to others here.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sorry about that, I got carried away.  I went ahead and deleted the pictures I posted since they were offensive to others here.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Leave Pezzy, Phat Rex and Leon alone.  They're all very rational adults who went to college and lead healthy, vitalized lives.

Pretty sure TB12's  pic was meant to be you.  Maybe if YOU went to college and were a rational adult and not always in denial and polishing BB's jewels for a living, you would know that.

He is a child and can't take it!  He is the type of person that we used to make fun of as kids.  He would pick on people then when people picked on him back he would get all mad, runaway and cry.  He sure can dish it out but can't take it. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Again, you're another person willing to give Brady a pass 100% across the board, so you're not seen as an honest and objective Pats fan.

By who? You? LMAO

Junior, you have more issues than National Geographic.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I was talking about the ones alfred posted

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

In other news, Jints just creamed his pants

LOL