Pioli to FNIA

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Pioli to FNIA

"Having been around Scott".... really... care to elaborate?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Re: I'm On A First Name Basis With Scott Pioli, And You're Not...

This thread should be retitled "I'm on a first name basis with Scott Pioli, and you're not..."

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BurtonMercer's comment:

In response to AcheNot's comment:

This thread should be retitled "I'm on a first name basis with Scott Pioli, and you're not..."

He;s one of the biggest liars and frauds I've ever seen. He thinks because he works for ESPN plugging cables in to a tv truck that he has "been around Pioli".  He just won't stop. He won't. He's in love with himself and tries to use it as some kind of leverage of opinion on this board.

oh man the IRONY

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I think it's fair to say that Pioli was much ado over nothing....Parcells son in law opened doors for him but he has no talent to run a football club.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

LMAO

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

he will need to dump the political correctness and tell it like it is

Somehow I don't see that happening on FNIA.  Half the time I feel like those guys are reading from a script that was derived from a book of football cliches.  Hopefully Scott proves me wrong.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from stewart7557. Show stewart7557's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Piolis grasp of building a team, managing the cap is FAR superior to Parcells. To say he got to where he has because he is Parcells son in law is simply wrong. He was part of the Browns group with BB, and his development in the NFL has zero to do with Parcells.

==============================

I found it interesting that the first guy BB hired when he took the Patriots head coaching position was Scott Pioli. Obviously if BB thinks that highly of him and the guy was previously employed by Parcells in a similar capacity then he must be quite competent in what he does as both Parcells and BB are pretty selective in who they trust to advise in personnel decisions.

However. if you believe this article that was published in the Kansas City Star last year then Pioli is a rather paranoid nut case and I doubt anyone who acted like Pioli was alledged to have acted would be successful in running any type of business. Here's the article for those who never saw it.

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/01/14/3371495/arrowhead-anxiety-turnover-off.html

19. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts